Kotal Kahn is the New Ruler of Outworld

Also, unless somebody can show a will, then Kotal can write off Mileena as a bastard considering how she was born. If you remember, Shang Tsung countered Baraka's claim that Mileena is Shao Kahn's heir with how Mileena only exists because of his sorcery.
But Shao Kahn countered THAT with the fact that holding his sorcery back is the only reason Shang Tsung still breathes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I just hope Kotal Kahn is not Emperor for a small moment then they kill him off for good in the game. I would like to see him play a role through the rest of the story. If Onaga returns then I would like to see those two duke it out.

Why are we still spelling Kotal Khan incorrectly?

No mean to be a dick, it's just, there is a distinction.

Mispelling it and miscommunication is partially why some people thought for the better half of the game's announcement that there's a relation between Shao and Kotal.

Khan people. Kahn is the original baddie we love.

Kotal is Khan.

Why are we still spelling Kotal Khan incorrectly?

No mean to be a dick, it's just, there is a distinction.

Mispelling it and miscommunication is partially why some people thought for the better half of the game's announcement that there's a relation between Shao and Kotal.

Khan people. Kahn is the original baddie we love.

Kotal is Khan.

Actually, on the latest video he appeared (Raiden's official trailer), he is spelled KAHN.

Seems like "Khan" was someone very busy and typed very quickly.

Kotal is KAHN. Besides, Boon said that it's the title of the Emperor, if Kotal was Khan, Shao would be Khan too.

Actually, on the latest video he appeared (Raiden's official trailer), he is spelled KAHN.

Seems like "Khan" was someone very busy and typed very quickly.

Kotal is KAHN. Besides, Boon said that it's the title of the Emperor, if Kotal was Khan, Shao would be Khan too.

You could be right. Though even then, MK's always been wrong on that. Most spell the title as Khan, but MK's changed a lot of things x) well to be honest I prefer they're consistent like that then. It would get too confusing knowing whether Khan is Kotal's name, title, etc.

Glad they cleared it up.

Mileena may be a disreputable slut, but she is the lesser of the two evils. I say we finish what Hernando Cortez and the Spanish Conquistadors started.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Hernan, not Hernando xD

I think she's the greater of two evils actually.

Kotal seems like he may try to lead Outworld to peace, MAYBE.

We can bet Mileena would not.

Last edited:
Mileena is the Rightful Ruler of Outworld, not Kotal Kahn.

Rightful Ruler or not, Kotal doesn't seem like the type of person (or god) who would care, and he probably takes the throne forcefully and is willing to kill anyone who gets in his way.

He seems like he's THAT ruthless, and that much of a badass.

Guys, it's Outworld.

Even on the governments based on legitimacy on Earthrealm, there were coup d'etats.

Shao Kahn took Outworld by force. Mileena is a disgusting clone and a fake. She is more daughter of Shang Tsung than Kahn's. We don't even know if Onaga is true ruler as he says.

Kotal Kahn is going to be more awesome than he looks and take Outoworld. Many governments are legitimate today by doing this (and existing ones), imagine in a realm that can be rules by a freak not all powerful like Mileena, with a lot of races trying to seize the power.

But Shao Kahn countered THAT with the fact that holding his sorcery back is the only reason Shang Tsung still breathes.

If a guy as high ranking as Shang Tsung can reject Baraka's claim that Mileena is Shao Kahn's heir, then so can Kotal. Unless Mileena or somebody on her side can show a will then I doubt Mileena would be able to convince Kotal and assorted Outworlders that she really is Shao Kahn heir.

I put this as a "prediction", but there is an easy way to control Outworld:

Quan_Chi's_Amulet.png

I put this as a "prediction", but there is an easy way to control Outworld:

Quan_Chi's_Amulet.png

I could see the amulet coming into play, as far as Quan Chi and Shinnok getting a fake one.
Maybe Quan Chi kills Shinnok in MKX, and plans to take over Outworld after Shinnok's death?

I could see the amulet coming into play, as far as Quan Chi and Shinnok getting a fake one.
Maybe Quan Chi kills Shinnok in MKX, and plans to take over Outworld after Shinnok's death?

Or maybe Shinnok is defeated/killed and Kotal Kahn manages to take the Amulet, even if that means taking it from Quan Chi (this was done once).

You know, this artifact is one, or maybe the most powerful artfact in all the realms (of course I'm not counting the Kamidogus, but without it, the Kamidogus does nothing), and even Kotal Kahn is strong as hell, he should need a little help to take over Outworld.

I bet this Amulet will help many on MKX.

I think Kotal Kahn married Mileena it is known he is now the new ruler of Outworld and Mileena was speculated to be next in line to the thrown after Shao Kahn. So it would make allot more sense than raging a huge bloody war to overthrow Mileena that he proposed to her and she excepted out fear of war and the crave for more power. Also if you look back at much of History allot of powerful alliances were made through marriage

If a guy as high ranking as Shang Tsung can reject Baraka's claim that Mileena is Shao Kahn's heir, then so can Kotal. Unless Mileena or somebody on her side can show a will then I doubt Mileena would be able to convince Kotal and assorted Outworlders that she really is Shao Kahn heir.

A will? Hahahahaha wrong game buddy.

phoenix.jpg

This is Mk they take shit by force.

I think NRS is just going to overlook the whole thing about Mileena being the rightful heir to the throne. I hope not, but I fear that may be whats going to happen. I think we're going to see Kotal on the throne after a time jump.

NRS may or may not look over the whole Mileena heir thing, but either way, I want to see the rise and fall of Kotal Kahn.
I'm hoping that Kano has to do with the fall of Kotal Kahn, and double-crosses them, which would give him a good story plot other than his typical "Herp derp, he's the generic villain lackey with no story."

NRS may or may not look over the whole Mileena heir thing, but either way, I want to see the rise and fall of Kotal Kahn.
I'm hoping that Kano has to do with the fall of Kotal Kahn, and double-crosses them, which would give him a good story plot other than his typical "Herp derp, he's the generic villain lackey with no story."

Hopefully you don't mean just in MKX. I don't want to see a new guy have his story start and end within one game.