King of The Monsters IGAU / KI / MK9 / USF4 / UMVC3 / UMK2 / G:KD (Aug 16)

Mike Riazy

Balls of Steel
Monster Island Tournaments Presents: King of the Monsters!!!!

Dave And Buster's Farmingdale
261 Airport Plaza Blvd, Farmingdale, New York 11735

Sponsored by Kombat Network & Beast Coast Tournaments

***Pre Registration is available! Save $5 on venue fee by pre registering! Paypal ONLY! Include your name, handle, and games you wish to enter with payment! Send as a gift to email: newaje15@aol.com***

$20 Venue Fee / $25 @ the door
$10 Injustice Fee
$10 USF4 Fee
$10 Killer Instinct Fee
$10 UMVC3 Fee
$5 MK9 Fee
$0 UMK2 Fee
$0 Godzilla: Kaijuu Daikessen Fee
---

The 6th monthly to conclude Season 1 has now teamed up with Kombat Network's @Shock and Beast Coast's @Tusk1407 to bring you a new date (8/16) and a new location, DAVE & BUSTERS in Farmingdale NY!!!! I'm accepting pre-reg now as well!!! The story lines are heating up! # 1 in the standings after each tourney wraps up will be rewarded MVP trophies, round on me @ the bar and free entry to the first tourney in Season 2!

You may also notice 2 new games have been added to the card! With a solid turnout from a last minute addition of Ultra SF4 thanks to @Ray Riazy I have to give the people what they want! So let it be written, so let it be done! Another change is Injustice has now moved to standard double elimination format!!!

----

The Basics

IGAU, MK9, USF4 & UMVC3 will be played on XB360 * KI on XB1 * UMK2 PC

All setups will have Asus Monitors and External Speakers.

All MK and USf4 (double blind pick allowed) will be 2/3 double elimination. IGAU, UMVC3 and KI3 will be 3/5 double elimination.

UMVC3 Multiple character hack and all previously banned glitches will remain banned.

IGAU is double random stage select, loser chooses to keep stage or go back to double random/change character.

MK/KI/USF4/ UMVC3 tournaments, loser picks stage/character. Grand, Winner, Loser Finals is 3/5

1st Place for IGAU-KI3-MK9 will receive trophies. UMK2 - USF4 - UMVC3 will receive medals!

Games with 16 or more entrants get a 70/20/10 split, anything less is winner takes all.

Timetable Stream: www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork

Casuals will start at 2:00pm

MK9 will start at 4pm

USF4 will start at 5pm / UMVC3 will start @ 5:30pm

KI will start at 7pm / IGAU will start at 7:30 pm

Amenities:

For those not familiar with Dave & Busters it's a sports bar arcade. Games, food, drinks all available to you at any time!!

For my friends traveling by train, take it to the Farmingdale LIRR Station, 5 minutes away I will arrange pickups!!

***Pre Registration is available! Save $5 on venue fee by pre registering! Paypal ONLY! Include your name, handle, and games you wish to enter with payment! Send as a gift to email: newaje15@aol.com***

Facebook Event
https://www.facebook.com/events/143...905/?comment_id=1455690474706026&notif_t=like

10509527_10153041535359768_1236583735336720016_n.jpg