Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat 2014

Love Cowboy

It's that time again! Do you have what it takes to contend for the title of Champion of Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat? Once again, our league will be hosted by NFL.com. You will have to join NFL.com to participate, but that’s no big deal. If you were in the league last year, you should already have an account. Here’s the info you need to register. Just click the link below and follow the instructions.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=2380023
League ID: 2380023
Password: go2014TRMK

The role of kommissioner in our league will be again filled by me. The rules will be the same as last year. You can check out all the rules on the league page when you join. PLEASE DO SO. I am open to any suggestions by league members about rules, but I will not change anything once the season begins. Now is the time to speak up. If you have an issue with any of the rules, feel free to discuss it here. I am open to changes if that’s what everyone wants.

I am currently planning a 12-team league with three divisions. The back-up plan will be 10 teams in 2 divisions if we do not get 12 participants. IMPORTANT: After you join, please post here to let me know who you are. Any team that does not identify itself here within 24 hours of joining will be booted.

The draft is currently scheduled for Sunday, August 31, 2014 at 7:00 PM Central Daylight Time. That’s 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific, etc. in the US. If you’re confused about the time, please ask. Drafts are always more fun when people show up. Keep in mind though, if you do not show for the draft, you’re not totally screwed. The CPU will autopick your players for you based on pre-set rankings, which you can edit beforehand.

The Aggressive Perfectors are BACK to defend their Championship!

Kome one, kome all! Take your best shot at the Champs!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I hope I don't get my ass handed to me again like last year.

That would require you to actually click the link and join, doofus.

LOL Jade... judging from the change in team name from years past, I guess the honeymoon's over with you and Romo, eh?

LOL [MENTION=1324]Jade[/MENTION]

Never expected THAT name out of you! I actually thought about using a Spurs-related name since I'm a Spurs fan in basketball, and that team just won the NBA title, but that just seems too much out of place for a Fantasy Football team, and besides, I won the Championship last year using Aggressive Perfectors, and thus, I shall defend my title using that same name.

Well, I'm still laughing my ass off at it.

And I have TWO apps on my phone to do Fantasy with this year. An interesting problem to have indeed. Both from the NFL, too.

i still love my tony, but, lets be honest, the name suits the cowboys situation every year lol

Missed PATs are negative points? Wait a minute now....
I thought it would be a fun wrinkle if it ever happened. The likelihood of it actually affecting an outcome is remote. But it seems deserved if a kicker ever managed to blow one.

Still, if you all want to do away with it, I will. Like I said, before play starts, rule changes are always up for discussion

Apparently "Ghost of Sam Bradford's Knee" and "Ghetto League" didn't read the part in my first post that said to identify themselves here so that I know whose team it is or else they will be booted...

140428069347.jpg

I'm Ghost of Sam Bradford's Knee this year. :p

Why yes, yes I do :p

Thanks for confirming. Not sure who the other guy is. I sent him an email through league channels... hopefully he shows up here at some point

Ok "Ghetto League" has now been booted from the league since he did not identify himself in this thread.

Follow the directions, people. I require this so that I know who's who and that I can ensure the league is all TRMK members.
Whoever you are, please feel free to rejoin if you're going to let me know who you are.

Ok "Ghetto League" has now been booted from the league since he did not identify himself in this thread.

Follow the directions, people. I require this so that I know who's who and that I can ensure the league is all TRMK members.
Whoever you are, please feel free to rejoin if you're going to let me know who you are.
What an idiot that guy was!

I'm glad you made an example out of whoever that was.

If I may make a suggestion, try putting that identification rule in the original post in bold, so that there won't be that "too much to read" excuse.