Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat 2014

Sorry I haven't paid much attention this year, I have been setting my line up (minus I think one or two times), however, I have not really looked at the scores at all, just knew my team blew chunks this year, so, wasn't as in to it, lol. Happy that I'm not 2-11 though haha.

Ok folks... That was an exciting first round of the playoffs... Now for the epic second round....

The Epic Championship Semifinals:

Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy)
vs.
Supreme Busboys ([MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION])

Ghost of Sam Bradford's Knee ([MENTION=945]RIPLIUKANG[/MENTION])
vs.
Hindenburg Ground Crew ([MENTION=1026]BYoung[/MENTION])

The Not-so-Epic Losers' Bracket Semifinals:

ROMO INTERCEPTION ([MENTION=1324]Jade[/MENTION])
vs.
Sek's Machine 2 The Sekening ([MENTION=2224][sek][/MENTION])

Rayzebats ([MENTION=5799]mkray41[/MENTION])
vs.
Post Game Swamp Butt ([MENTION=3788]squirrelpion[/MENTION])

On a bye to rest up for the final battle for the Station2 Memorial Golden Ass Helmet:

Kabal Toasty ([MENTION=6521]Tapion[/MENTION])
Aggressive Persecutors ([MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION])

So... my decision to go a different direction at kicker this week may have bitten me, since my old kicker Randy Bullock put up 19 points this week. If I still had him in there I'd be in the championship. Instead, I still need 5 points tonight to get into the title game. Think you can hang on to your lead [MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION]?

Well this is turning out to be a good week. Won all the money in my family's championship, and now barring a miracle, I'm in this year's TRMK championship match. :-D

So... my decision to go a different direction at kicker this week may have bitten me, since my old kicker Randy Bullock put up 19 points this week. If I still had him in there I'd be in the championship. Instead, I still need 5 points tonight to get into the title game. Think you can hang on to your lead [MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION]?

L O L
My lead went to complete shit thanks to your running back lol.

Ah well.If I lose to anybody I'm glad it was you LC

This is it! I'm down by 3 in the title game against [MENTION=945]RIPLIUKANG[/MENTION] with a running back left to play. It's coming down to the wire!

Also... damn [MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION]... you can't even win the Station2 Memorial Golden Ass Helmet correctly this season

Ugh, that's what I get for waking up at 11:45, realizing Gronk was inactive at 11:57, and tried to get Charles Clay in the roster in time, only to miss it by 10 seconds.

If I lose, I blame no one but myself.

And it's over!!! Fourth year of this league and I've finally won it all.

Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat 2014 Final Standings:

1. Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy)
2. Ghost of Sam Bradford's Knee ([MENTION=945]RIPLIUKANG[/MENTION])
3. Hindenburg Ground Crew ([MENTION=1026]BYoung[/MENTION])
4. Supreme Busboys ([MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION])
5. VegasBigTimer (non-member Ryan)
6. All The Kings Men ([MENTION=11274]T-Ca$h[/MENTION])
7. Rayzebats ([MENTION=5799]mkray41[/MENTION])
8. ROMO INTERCEPTION ([MENTION=1324]Jade[/MENTION])
9. Sek's Machine 2 The Sekening ([MENTION=2224][sek][/MENTION])
10. Post Game Swamp Butt ([MENTION=3788]squirrelpion[/MENTION])
11. Aggressive Perfectors ([MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION])
12. Kabal Toasty ([MENTION=6521]Tapion[/MENTION])

Kabal Toasty has of course won the not-so-coveted Station2 Memorial Golden Ass Helmet. I'd devise an appropriate badge of dishonor, but I don't think he ever really posts, so whatever.

Special commendations are in order for Yung, who made a big leap from winning the ass helmet last year to a semifinal exit this year, and for mkray, who never stopped fighting despite how bad his season was going, and was rewarded by leaping all the way to 7th from last in the loser's bracket playoffs.

Great season all... sorry I wasn't quite as involved as usual... lotta stuff going on for me. See you next year and Happy Football All!

Congrats, LC, and thanks for running the league again this year.

After taking a year away from fantasy football, I'm pleased with a third place finish. I'll definitely be back to make another run next year.

The way my luck has gone, I'm proud to have once again avoided the Station2 Memorial Golden Ass Helmet! I've been fortunate to enjoy my real football team this season anyway; to the point where I even sent [MENTION=1324]Jade[/MENTION] a photo of me in a Throwback Romo jersey I had gotten for my birthday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk