How do you quote????????

Specter

I have been having a very hard time trying to quote i have tryed a million times but after i pressed quote and i typed in a message but it always comes up with all this weird text if someone can help me please give me some info

I have been having a very hard time trying to quote i have tryed a million times but after i pressed quote and i typed in a message but it always comes up with all this weird text if someone can help me please give me some info

All you have to do is press quote and then copy/paste whatever you are quoteing and press quote again. :)

[ quote="Specter"]I have been having a very hard time trying to quote i have tryed a million times but after i pressed quote and i typed in a message but it always comes up with all this weird text if someone can help me please give me some info[/quote]

Or, just leave the text as is? Just press the quote button and type your message after the quote tags. Wrong forum, by the way.

(Without any spaces in the tags.)

Ethix said:
[ quote="Specter"]I have been having a very hard time trying to quote i have tryed a million times but after i pressed quote and i typed in a message but it always comes up with all this weird text if someone can help me please give me some info

Or, just leave the text as is? Just press the quote button and type your message after the quote tags. Wrong forum, by the way.

(Without any spaces in the tags.)[/quote]

Thanks you guys :D