New Surivor Mode in MKX: Xtreme Survivor

MK9

BARE WITH ME PLEASE

Hellloooooooooooooooooooo everyone. okay so here is my idea for how Survivor mode SHOULD be in the new Mortal Kombat X game. I have noticed something with Injustice Gods Among us. When you play with a character, you stay with him until you die (you cannot change your character even once you face your next opponent). HENCE SURVIVOR.... Anyways, you also keep your health or gain more depending on what you do during the previous match assuming you are still King Survivor! This is ALL great, but here comes the problem IMO... When you play with someone enough, you get really good with them... and you can keep knocking people out gaining well over a 15 win streak... I have done it myself. Now lets say a better player comes along and beats your ass by along shot or very close match... well then you go to the bottom of the list and try again, only this time you have the option of picking a different character or the EXACT same character and then going through the scenario all over again... and most likely by the time you get back up to the top to fight the King, 9 out of 10 times the guy that beat you last time is either at the bottom of the list/behind you OR he is still King with only 30% of health left... in any case you will have the upper hand and can conquer once again for another possible 15 win streak. Any whooooot

HERES THE POINT

This is unfair to people at times, even though you beat them (barely) and then its their turn again, they are going to pick the same damn character again (well IM CHEAP so I generally ALWAYS pick MMH or CATWOMAN in Injustice).... so heres what they need to change or give an option to do in MKX.... That once you have dethroned the Survivor you become the NEW Survivor BUT if for some reason you DIE.... You should not be allowed to reselect that same character VARIATION again. Infact his/her character VARIATION should be greyed out and not selectable, and lets say you lose with all 3 variations then the character select portrait picture ITSELF should be greyed out entirely..But anyways that's the way it should be. So if I was Scorpion A and I dethroned the Survivor, then I become the new survivor and when I die, I cant select scorpion A again, but I can chose Scorpion B and C or whosever other characters variation I want as many times as I want BUT once I become survivor with that variation and then I die once again, then I can no longer select his/her variation again. make sense? And once you use up all 3 variations of that character, then the character icon itself will be greyed out and NOT selectable. It can make for some great mind/strategy games with other players and also force them try other variations.

I can see what other people might say... that people could simply exit the match and then reset it for themselves. but if that's the case, possibly players should not be allowed to re-enter a SURVIVOR room for a minimum of 5 minutes once they exit.... unless it was a disconnect issue, then they can just come back in. and really whose going to wait for 5 minutes just to be cheap and reset/pick the same character/variation over and over again in the same Survivor match and have to wait to get to the top again anyways??... they would most likely join a different match or room entirely.

THIS ENHANCED MODE CAN BE CALLED:

Xtreme Survivor

Note that this mode could potentially be used for 1 vs. 1 or even 2 vs. 2 (if tag ever comes into the mix... fingers crossed, hahahaha) matches.

It could be called:

Single Survivor (for 1 vs. 1 matches)
Tag Survivor (for 2 vs. 2 matches or 2 vs. 1 OR 1 vs. 2 matches)
Xtreme Survivor (what I just explained all above)

And then of course you have the regular:
-Survivor
-King of the Hill

Let me know what you guys think... haha, sorry I went into such detail at times explaining the OBVIOUS! haha

:p

Last edited:
Omg! No one thinks this is a good idea? .... Ugh...
Or perhaps I'm just very confusing when I explain things...?...

:(