View Poll Results: Which game is better?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mortal Kombat II

    39 59.09%
  • Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

    27 40.91%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 72

Thread: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

  1. #41
    BANALITY
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    491
    Thanked: 32
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarkatan Trash View Post
    If you can't show your sources, then DO...NOT...MAKE...THOSE...CLAIMS! What part of that do you not understand? Your inability to show your sources is proof of guilt of posting false and misleading information! And before you tell people to "search for it themselves", I must remind you that you are fully responsible for the authenticity of the content you post.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk
    I īll claim anyway, cause there are other proofs like mkt game and umk3, if you are blind sorry!. You believes that you have any authority for say to me what i should to claim or not........ i donīt need that you believes in me o not. Is about time point. :D.

  2. #42
    Elder God Jade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hugh Jackman's Pants
    Age
    35
    Posts
    11,451
    Thanked: 510
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarkatan Trash View Post
    If you can't show your sources, then DO...NOT...MAKE...THOSE...CLAIMS! What part of that do you not understand? Your inability to show your sources is proof of guilt of posting false and misleading information! And before you tell people to "search for it themselves", I must remind you that you are fully responsible for the authenticity of the content you post.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

    That isn't necessarily true. I've seen videos before that I could no longer find later on. I am not saying what he says is actually true, but, not being able to post proof doesn't exactly mean someone is lying. When Viscera (the wrestler) died, someone posted it before it was confirmed on any wrestling news sites, but, he knew the wife (or a friend of the wife, can't remember the story). Everyone did the same thing and called BS because it wasn't posted anywhere at the time and he didn't have any proof, but, he turned out to be telling the truth.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jade For This Useful Post:


  4. #43
    Kombatant Sergio Sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    236
    Thanked: 54
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarkatan Trash View Post
    If you can't show your sources, then DO...NOT...MAKE...THOSE...CLAIMS! What part of that do you not understand? Your inability to show your sources is proof of guilt of posting false and misleading information! And before you tell people to "search for it themselves", I must remind you that you are fully responsible for the authenticity of the content you post.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk
    Lay off man. He may not be authentic 100% of the time but that does not mean you gotta be an @$$ all the time. Plus, you are getting off-topic.

    Does anyone realize Shang Tsung needed to be nerfed a little in MK2? I always felt he was a little too powerful when compared to say, Scorpion or the low-tier Jax.

    UMK3 just has more to it, such as the ability to play two characters at the same time, unlockables through beating ladder, and more. Whether it is darker than MK2 or not, it certainly has a different feel and I cannot base my rankings of the MK games on that one category. I think overall it is more balanced than MK2, and has a better final boss (Shao Kahn in the arena was cool, don't get me wrong) but the MK3 pitt was just amazing. An edit of a classic, I should say.

    UMK3 gets my vote, though MK2 has a special place in my heart being I played it with my dad and my brother so many times in the arcade.

  5. #44
    BANALITY
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    491
    Thanked: 32
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    The problem is that there are 2 principal kind of fans about mk franchaise (there are more kind of fans anyway). By a side there are those users that are retailers and see all the aspects of mk. And then there are the user that only see the gamplay and nothing more-

    IF you ask me, shang tsung is a crap at mk3/mkt, more even if you remove his morph. But is true that at least at mk3 him has earned one more special moves and too has earned a combo systema and a run system. But honestly Jhon turks with boon has made a bad remplacement and his design was other crap (neithwer tobias had invented those design and, the ideas , i have understood that was invented by boon goskie and voguel). Suddenly tsung is a other sissy character in this designs is not charismatic just mk1 and mk2. His flamiing skull pose at movelist is riddicule, cause fit as a martial pose, and his flamming skull animation are not realistic like mk1/mk2, too those animations have not the sounds files from mk1 and mk2, that sounded very paranormal.
    Both fatalities of shang tsung are poors. One is a generic animatio, is the basic move from grab animation with steel cloves and the other is not fitting for make telekineticc moves against to the p2, also lacks transmision of dramatism on animation. No comment about this animalitly is ultra non understandable, is a litle jumping shit. And this animaltiy is unrealistic
    Mk3 game imo is a piece of shit, is not a final game is a demo in several aspects, and itīs the reason why on mk mugen comunity there are severals proyects that constantly are trying to upgrade the original mk3/umk3/mkt game across mugen engine.
    Last edited by londonhellgate; 07-20-2014 at 09:19 PM.

  6. #45
    Kombatant Sergio Sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    236
    Thanked: 54
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by londonhellgate View Post
    The problem is that there are 2 principal kind of fans about mk franchaise (there are more kind of fans anyway). By a side there are those users that are retailers and see all the aspects of mk. And then there are the user that only see the gamplay and nothing more-

    IF you ask me, shang tsung is a crap at mk3/mkt, more even if you remove his morph. But is true that at least at mk3 him has earned one more special moves and too has earned a combo systema and a run system. But honestly Jhon turks with boon has made a bad remplacement and his design was other crap (neithwer tobias had invented those design and, the ideas , i have understood that was invented by boon goskie and voguel). Suddenly tsung is a other sissy character in this designs is not charismatic just mk1 and mk2. His flamiing skull pose at movelist is riddicule, cause fit as a martial pose, and his flamming skull animation are not realistic like mk1/mk2, too those animations have not the sounds files from mk1 and mk2, that sounded very paranormal.
    Both fatalities of shang tsung are poors. One is a generic animatio, is the basic move from grab animation with steel cloves and the other is not fitting for make telekineticc moves against to the p2, also lacks transmision of dramatism on animation. No comment about this animalitly is ultra non understandable, is a litle jumping shit. And this animaltiy is unrealistic
    Mk3 game imo is a piece of shit, is not a final game is a demo in several aspects, and itīs the reason why on mk mugen comunity there are severals proyects that constantly are trying to upgrade the original mk3/umk3/mkt game across mugen engine.
    Saying it is a piece of shit is, no offense, one of the dumbest comments I have read on this forum. It is not a piece of shit. Pieces of shit don't sell that much, make that much money, and revolutionize and inspire the way MK3/UMK3 did. Basing your opinion off a subjective taste for Shang Tsung in MK2 instead of MK3 is also foolish. I personally, liked Shang Tsung more in MK3. Animations were more fluid, and the transition between frames also.

    Having said that, I do agree it lacks some factors that have led to the MUGEN community crapping on it by adding and removing things to MK3/UMK3.

    However, I think you overall, are being a hater.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sergio Sanchez For This Useful Post:


  8. #46
    BANALITY
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    491
    Thanked: 32
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio Sanchez View Post
    Saying it is a piece of shit is, no offense, one of the dumbest comments I have read on this forum. It is not a piece of shit. Pieces of shit don't sell that much, make that much money, and revolutionize and inspire the way MK3/UMK3 did. Basing your opinion off a subjective taste for Shang Tsung in MK2 instead of MK3 is also foolish. I personally, liked Shang Tsung more in MK3. Animations were more fluid, and the transition between frames also.

    Having said that, I do agree it lacks some factors that have led to the MUGEN community crapping on it by adding and removing things to MK3/UMK3.

    However, I think you overall, are being a hater.
    sorry is not about if anyone is a hater, is about if this is realistc. Suddenly imo there is not subjetive factors just in the fact. Ok if you let me enter in debats iīll start make comparisions.
    one detail for keep on mind that both versions were filmed in differents ways. Suddenly mk2 has uses other light postions and used water or maybe oil on actor īs body. Also the light used in mk3 is white, and in mk2 seem yellow mixed with white color.
    Here is tsung starred by Dr. Philip Ahnn:




    and now have a shang tsung version performed by Jhon turks:



    First fact:
    Do not get me wrong,Shang tsung mk3 īs design, is a effeminate style, other person would to say that him seem a sissy dude in comparision with mk2 version.
    the problem with this desing, is that is not a an oriental style like Jhion tobias has set (only we can see a have belt with tail giving a trace of an oriental feature). Here the at mk3 this characther have not trousers, tsung wears wedge/chocks :S
    Maybe this idea was inspired at bycicle racers that uses a wedge/chocks, but a game like mk just in male character is wrong. Maybe was worked with sonya. This garment is so tight, maybe boon has inspired in stupid characters like superman.

    second fact:
    for hide that tsung is performed by Jhon Turks, midway team has added black inks at the orbital bone area. This makes so dark a bits and is the few that seem works, but is an uninspired stuff, cause again seem borrowed from Robin character from Batman forever movie. Then this has worked with reiko at mk4.

    third fact: chest area is a good remplacement in comparision with mk2. The problem is the differents anatomy from turkrs and Phillip S. Ahn
    Tsung never was a huge guy using steroids. Chest stuff is good but makes that character seem a bodybuilder, and sorry all makes this wrong on character.

    fouth fact: the first stuff that ppl at the screen, is the stance:

    mk2:

    mk3:


    The problem here is that, jhon Turks is not a martial artist. At mk2 version, in stance pose that is more dynamic and dynamism is one of the main Technical Characteristics of martial arts. Here at mk 3, prolly boon has choosen to insert a chinise style that the we can see in style like tai-chi serpent style or kung-fu serpent style (this makes a bullcrap version of reptile s stance pose at umk3 and do you guess whos is the actor behind of reptile?), fact is that its was made very bad. They wanted get it like a dark version of tsung but is all the contrary, with his arms positions, not seem a combat pose, seem a sissy combat pose. Mk3 version have not dymamism, stance pose is going to foward and then back. Mk2 have a more kombat aspect mixed with a style of dacing also his direction is going to up and then back to comming down making the this dinamism with arms. At mk3 style seem a bored movements.

    facts number 4:
    When rounds is ends here we can see the win poses:
    mk2

    this winpose is unused in gamplay but last frame of this, yes is used.

    mk3:

    here is that boon wanted replace to martial corepgraphy using Sfx animations. The problem is not only the pose, is the style. Maybe mk2 version is generic with scorpion īs mk2 winpose but at least is more serious. At mk3 version seem more funny and less serious, honestly ed boon does īnt know how convey darkness and seriousness.
    back to the stance pose examples, there is an irony cause there is a mugen user that adapted the mk3 stance pose to mk2 shang tsung version an this works cause is not the mk3 style at designs, also have more charismatic hands.

    Too if you have more doubts who version is better at martial coreography checks for example, turks is doing the work without grace

    Should i tell you about the different fatality version of tsung?

    The only productive stuffs from mk3 version was a one more special move and combos sistem with an horrible martial coregraphy.

    You seem an user that is guiding by the gameplay wise and is not all in the life.

    well if i have reason, be a hater is justified, cause before of it i am making realistic points.
    also im tired that several users has used this excuse about "be a hater", cause i feel that those persons use this excuse for hide the facts that explains that several stuff on mk is crap.

    bye
    Last edited by londonhellgate; 07-21-2014 at 03:55 PM.

  9. #47
    Kombatant Sergio Sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    236
    Thanked: 54
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by londonhellgate View Post
    sorry is not about if anyone is a hater, is about if this is realistc. Suddenly imo there is not subjetive factors just in the fact. Ok if you let me enter in debats iīll start make comparisions.
    one detail for keep on mind that both versions were filmed in differents ways. Suddenly mk2 has uses other light postions and used water or maybe oil on actor īs body. Also the light used in mk3 is white, and in mk2 seem yellow mixed with white color.
    Here is tsung starred by Dr. Philip Ahnn:




    and now have a shang tsung version performed by Jhon turks:



    First fact:
    Do not get me wrong,Shang tsung mk3 īs design, is a effeminate style, other person would to say that him seem a sissy dude in comparision with mk2 version.
    the problem with this desing, is that is not a an oriental style like Jhion tobias has set (only we can see a have belt with tail giving a trace of an oriental feature). Here the at mk3 this characther have not trousers, tsung wears wedge/chocks :S
    Maybe this idea was inspired at bycicle racers that uses a wedge/chocks, but a game like mk just in male character is wrong. Maybe was worked with sonya. This garment is so tight, maybe boon has inspired in stupid characters like superman.

    second fact:
    for hide that tsung is performed by Jhon Turks, midway team has added black inks at the orbital bone area. This makes so dark a bits and is the few that seem works, but is an uninspired stuff, cause again seem borrowed from Robin character from Batman forever movie. Then this has worked with reiko at mk4.

    third fact: chest area is a good remplacement in comparision with mk2. The problem is the differents anatomy from turkrs and Phillip S. Ahn
    Tsung never was a huge guy using steroids. Chest stuff is good but makes that character seem a bodybuilder, and sorry all makes this wrong on character.

    fouth fact: the first stuff that ppl at the screen, is the stance:

    mk2:

    mk3:


    The problem here is that, jhon Turks is not a martial artist. At mk2 version, in stance pose that is more dynamic and dynamism is one of the main Technical Characteristics of martial arts. Here at mk 3, prolly boon has choosen to insert a chinise style that the we can see in style like tai-chi serpent style or kung-fu serpent style (this makes a bullcrap version of reptile s stance pose at umk3 and do you guess whos is the actor behind of reptile?), fact is that its was made very bad. They wanted get it like a dark version of tsung but is all the contrary, with his arms positions, not seem a combat pose, seem a sissy combat pose. Mk3 version have not dymamism, stance pose is going to foward and then back. Mk2 have a more kombat aspect mixed with a style of dacing also his direction is going to up and then back to comming down making the this dinamism with arms. At mk3 style seem a bored movements.

    facts number 4:
    When rounds is ends here we can see the win poses:
    mk2

    this winpose is unused in gamplay but last frame of this, yes is used.

    mk3:

    here is that boon wanted replace to martial corepgraphy using Sfx animations. The problem is not only the pose, is the style. Maybe mk2 version is generic with scorpion īs mk2 winpose but at least is more serious. At mk3 version seem more funny and less serious, honestly ed boon does īnt know how convey darkness and seriousness.
    back to the stance pose examples, there is an irony cause there is a mugen user that adapted the mk3 stance pose to mk2 shang tsung version an this works cause is not the mk3 style at designs, also have more charismatic hands.

    Too if you have more doubts who version is better at martial coreography checks for example, turks is doing the work without grace

    Should i tell you about the different fatality version of tsung?

    The only productive stuffs from mk3 version was a one more special move and combos sistem with an horrible martial coregraphy.

    You seem an user that is guiding by the gameplay wise and is not all in the life.

    well if i have reason, be a hater is justified, cause before of it i am making realistic points.
    also im tired that several users has used this excuse about "be a hater", cause i feel that those persons use this excuse for hide the facts that explains that several stuff on mk is crap.

    bye
    You are guided by nostalgia, a refusal to accept change and progression.

    I skipped your long and tedious arguement when I saw you defined opinion and subjective as FACT.

    There are no facts in what you appeal to, only opinions.

    The black used around the eyes I LIKE, for one. It gives him an Outworld feel (Reiko has the paint also) ....

    In fact, I think it should be used more.

    Also, there is grace is Turk's version as well. WHETHER YOU PREFER one to another is not a fact, only your taste.

    MK3 win-pose funny?! You must be a fellow who thinks Dane Cook is funny as well! With updated technology, they used fx and lighting and a greater vision on their designs. I don't think the win-pose is funny in the slightest.

    Sorry, but you wasted a lot of time writing an arguement filled with fallacies, contradictions, horrible grammar and syntax, and ultimately killed your own arguement by saying they're "Facts."

    Also, saying MK3 is shit because of Shang Tsung's portrayal and basing it only off that is like me saying Toyota is a bad brand of car because of their design on the 2013 Camry.

    Not exactly the same, but I feel it compares well to how you down MK3 because one character isn't to your liking.

    Do better then, if you can.

    Wait... you can't. If you did, you would have worked on MK3 with Midway.

    Booyah.

    Have a good one.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sergio Sanchez For This Useful Post:


  11. #48
    Tarkatan Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Dreamy MK world
    Age
    37
    Posts
    312
    Thanked: 13
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    I love UMK3 more than MK2. Ofcourse MK2 came out like what, about 3 years before UMK3? So in that respect, MK2 was my favorite during that time period.

    But the point is, it is very difficult to compare these 2. I remember playing MK2 on the PSN, and there were some pretty good players there that were professionals.

    Personally, I like UMK3 more though. More high speed gameplay, that's just a given.

    I voted for UMK3.

  12. #49
    BANALITY
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    491
    Thanked: 32
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio Sanchez View Post
    You are guided by nostalgia, a refusal to accept change and progression.

    I skipped your long and tedious arguement when I saw you defined opinion and subjective as FACT.

    There are no facts in what you appeal to, only opinions.

    The black used around the eyes I LIKE, for one. It gives him an Outworld feel (Reiko has the paint also) ....

    In fact, I think it should be used more.

    Also, there is grace is Turk's version as well. WHETHER YOU PREFER one to another is not a fact, only your taste.

    MK3 win-pose funny?! You must be a fellow who thinks Dane Cook is funny as well! With updated technology, they used fx and lighting and a greater vision on their designs. I don't think the win-pose is funny in the slightest.

    Sorry, but you wasted a lot of time writing an arguement filled with fallacies, contradictions, horrible grammar and syntax, and ultimately killed your own arguement by saying they're "Facts."

    Also, saying MK3 is shit because of Shang Tsung's portrayal and basing it only off that is like me saying Toyota is a bad brand of car because of their design on the 2013 Camry.

    Not exactly the same, but I feel it compares well to how you down MK3 because one character isn't to your liking.

    Do better then, if you can.

    Wait... you can't. If you did, you would have worked on MK3 with Midway.

    Booyah.

    Have a good one.
    Iīm guided by the realistic fact, and i am pettry sure that The concepts from Jhon Tobias are the correct for mk :D.
    Is not about nostalgia those proof more above. (Is funny always i see ppl uses this "excuse" for hide this true, they call it "nostalgia" and is more than this, we are talking about on of the mk ī s pillars.)

    But ed boon invented whole mk3/umk3/mkt with goskie and voguel not Jhon Tobias, and was a an unfinished and pathetic game, suddenly mk3 equals to a beta version or a demo.


    I repeat again, the gameplay is not only the important here, all the aspects are important, but is more important the style design than the gameplay....... and mk2 is a fair proof than umk3, i know that alot stupid ppl say that mk2 is a overrated game and, is not true is a fair rated game.

    So i īll skip your subjetive points cause they are wrongs, and your form is making objetivity using the subjetive arguments.......... ah yes you shall say to me that i am hater lol

    Here i am not talking about that what likes to me or not, is cause Mk3 always was not a change and progression, mk3 is a downgrade as game, cause i repeat again mk3 is not a final, game is a demo. Seem that if you skiped what i wanted to say, prolly you do not see the details that are importants, gameplay is not only stuff. I can show many details that proves that mk3 is a dumbass game.

    About reiko īs inks, i told that is a stuff that works but in really is bad idea, cuase Tobias did not has taken ideas from DC characters or other video game franchises.

    About jhon turks, again "his martial coreography at shang tsung version" have not "dynamism" and is not fully martial like mk2 actor it does, turks is very near to the stupid Chris alexander with his jhonny cage version, is pathetic.

    Beyond if this likes me or not, not looks an oriental warrior (like Tobias has set) and turks looks very Sisssy specially with his stupid wedge on tsung mk3 version.

    do you know what? shang tsung īs winpose seem a made pose a matrix movie īs pose test like that if shang tsung tries to evade any bullets with those "serious" wedge XD,

    and do not forget that the stupid boon has said that him wanted make this game more parodic and exagerated, sorry mk3 shang tsung is not charismatic.
    You think that him is not funny cause you base your opinion in your likes ... is not about the likes.
    tsung makes an exagerated winpose at mk3, why not at the next mk titles this winpose or sissy design has never appeared ? ohhhh yes i am so subjetive ajajjajaj XD.

    MMMM i see that you wasted your time cause you decided skips my points, and try to call me as "hater" that is different.

    And nonono, read to me well, i wanna say that almost Whole mk3 is a shit, but mk3 shang tsung īs case is other shit, so seem that you has wasted time cause i have languaje barriers too.

    Sorry i īm not you, that believes that base my opinions by liking, your arguments is are strong in really.

    about your last 3 lines, yes i have never worked with midway but i have the enought knowledge for say that mk3 is a piece of shit at 80% and i donīt use the "subjetive" argument for make alot dizzy arround me.
    thank you, ppl like you showed to me that never and never is good idea to suck the ed boon īs dick

    :D

    bye

    pd:let me refresh your "subjetive" mind
    mk2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAnQdNVIpj8
    mk3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-DPfxbnHLU

    what shit is this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...DPfxbnHLU#t=54
    Last edited by londonhellgate; 07-22-2014 at 08:37 PM.

  13. #50
    Elder God Jade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hugh Jackman's Pants
    Age
    35
    Posts
    11,451
    Thanked: 510
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    Lets quit the arguing, put our big kid pants on, and have a discussion that doesn't involve angry text.

    Thanks

  14. #51
    BANALITY
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    491
    Thanked: 32
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    i was īnt in fault, sorry.

  15. #52
    Kombatant Sergio Sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    236
    Thanked: 54
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by londonhellgate View Post
    Iīm guided by the realistic fact, and i am pettry sure that The concepts from Jhon Tobias are the correct for mk :D.
    Is not about nostalgia those proof more above. (Is funny always i see ppl uses this "excuse" for hide this true, they call it "nostalgia" and is more than this, we are talking about on of the mk ī s pillars.)

    But ed boon invented whole mk3/umk3/mkt with goskie and voguel not Jhon Tobias, and was a an unfinished and pathetic game, suddenly mk3 equals to a beta version or a demo.


    I repeat again, the gameplay is not only the important here, all the aspects are important, but is more important the style design than the gameplay....... and mk2 is a fair proof than umk3, i know that alot stupid ppl say that mk2 is a overrated game and, is not true is a fair rated game.

    So i īll skip your subjetive points cause they are wrongs, and your form is making objetivity using the subjetive arguments.......... ah yes you shall say to me that i am hater lol

    Here i am not talking about that what likes to me or not, is cause Mk3 always was not a change and progression, mk3 is a downgrade as game, cause i repeat again mk3 is not a final, game is a demo. Seem that if you skiped what i wanted to say, prolly you do not see the details that are importants, gameplay is not only stuff. I can show many details that proves that mk3 is a dumbass game.

    About reiko īs inks, i told that is a stuff that works but in really is bad idea, cuase Tobias did not has taken ideas from DC characters or other video game franchises.

    About jhon turks, again "his martial coreography at shang tsung version" have not "dynamism" and is not fully martial like mk2 actor it does, turks is very near to the stupid Chris alexander with his jhonny cage version, is pathetic.

    Beyond if this likes me or not, not looks an oriental warrior (like Tobias has set) and turks looks very Sisssy specially with his stupid wedge on tsung mk3 version.

    do you know what? shang tsung īs winpose seem a made pose a matrix movie īs pose test like that if shang tsung tries to evade any bullets with those "serious" wedge XD,

    and do not forget that the stupid boon has said that him wanted make this game more parodic and exagerated, sorry mk3 shang tsung is not charismatic.
    You think that him is not funny cause you base your opinion in your likes ... is not about the likes.
    tsung makes an exagerated winpose at mk3, why not at the next mk titles this winpose or sissy design has never appeared ? ohhhh yes i am so subjetive ajajjajaj XD.

    MMMM i see that you wasted your time cause you decided skips my points, and try to call me as "hater" that is different.

    And nonono, read to me well, i wanna say that almost Whole mk3 is a shit, but mk3 shang tsung īs case is other shit, so seem that you has wasted time cause i have languaje barriers too.

    Sorry i īm not you, that believes that base my opinions by liking, your arguments is are strong in really.

    about your last 3 lines, yes i have never worked with midway but i have the enought knowledge for say that mk3 is a piece of shit at 80% and i donīt use the "subjetive" argument for make alot dizzy arround me.
    thank you, ppl like you showed to me that never and never is good idea to suck the ed boon īs dick

    :D

    bye

    pd:let me refresh your "subjetive" mind
    mk2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAnQdNVIpj8
    mk3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-DPfxbnHLU

    what shit is this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...DPfxbnHLU#t=54

    Again you managed to bore me with contradictions, arrogance, bad spelling, illogical fallacies, and a bad arguement.. Shang Tsung's MK2 choreagraphy is better? Based on what? How one actor throws a high punch? And a low punch? It is impossible to make that point since MK2 has no proper combo system. So let your ego down for a second and realize you are NOT saying any facts. You like MK2? fine, but MK3 is perfect in it's own way.

    Lmao, your reference to the Matrix and comparing it to MK is so far-fetched. Someone wanted to use the reference regardless though, I assume.

    Say what you want about what knowledge you possess, but I will judge you based on what you display. I see none.

    MK3 is perfect in its own way, so is MK2. I read your arguement. Believe me. It is just so incredibly dull and irrelevant that I do not know where to begin in addressing your laughable arguement.

    Also, you saying he isn't charismatic in MK3 and posting links still makes your arguement SUBJECTIVE. Subjective means it is according to your own opinion. I enjoyed the MK3 finishing moves, and I enjoyed MK2 as well.

    You have no martial art experience I assume. No history or experience in the design of video games, or animation either.

    Stop acting like you're actually an expert as this. This is a debate for a reason. Because it is ALL BASED ON OPINION. There are very little facts employed in a debate. I appreciate the design for both games.

    You however, ride on the Tobias Train and hate on the Boon Bus, which is fine.

    Just remember who's kept our childhoods and dreams alive by continuing the series.

    Anyways, I am done with your little debate. You fail to change my mind, because you act with an arrogance and a self-imposed belief that MK3 is shit "Cause Boon make it bad, " and "Shang Tsung no charismatic, NOOO" and all this hooplah. Hope you aren't offended from anything I said, I just fail to see any valid points in what you say.

    If my mechanic ranted on the shoddy work my gardener does, I would assume he knows nothing off. Else, he would be gardening as well.

    You cannot speak like you have any sort of knowledge on things beyond you.

    Whether you like Turk's Tsung or Boon's vision is subjective, no matter how many videos and screenshots you post with what you see as a "poor display of martial arts" or "silly exaggerated stuff".

    I mean, if you really take a game with Johnny Cage THAT seriously to begin with, then I think you are really wrong in what you thought the series was going to ever be.

    MK has been silly BEFORE Tobias was out. Look at MK1. Cage uppercuts several heads off ONE guy?

    Oh right, MK3 is silly.

    See ya man.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    Lets quit the arguing, put our big kid pants on, and have a discussion that doesn't involve angry text.

    Thanks
    You got it. Hey I am not angry, just astounded at the confidence in the man xD
    Last edited by Sergio Sanchez; 07-23-2014 at 01:44 AM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sergio Sanchez For This Useful Post:


  17. #53
    Don't mess with The POODLE Viking_Poodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Anaheim, California, United States
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,053
    Twitter
    @@gamehoundnews
    Xbox Live
    kithraya
    PSN
    VikingPoodle
    Steam
    mikaru
    Thanked: 279
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    @londonhellgate
    That whole thing you posted.. Wow. I really do not know what to say. Look, some people like one game. Others like the other. It'd be nice to see a discussion take place without people throwing out opinions as if they were facts.

    And then this part...
    Quote Originally Posted by londonhellgate View Post
    thank you, ppl like you showed to me that never and never is good idea to suck the ed boon īs dick
    What? Because we like the direction Mortal Kombat is going we "suck the ed boon's dick"? Is it the same for you with John Tobias? Because you like his designs and his "vision" are you "suck the john tobias dick"?

    Despite John Tobias, or Ed Boon ; we're all Mortal Kombat fans. You don't have to be a jerk about it if someone has a different preference of game in the series. I voted MK2 here, but I can definitely see why someone would vote MK3 and I wouldn't shit on them for doing so.
    Slick Mahony

    Keep the Jeep ridin'.

  18. #54
    Shaolin Monk Elias6999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,196
    Thanked: 230
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    @londonhellgate i think youre the only person who might be pleased by the magical wonder that is autocorrect

    Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

  19. #55
    Hollywood Superstar MKShao_Kahn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    870
    PSN
    jergi20
    Thanked: 94
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    MK2 definately wins this for me, it is more challenging and I love to play it competitively as well. I was never that good at UMK3 as I did not put much effort into that game.


  20. #56
    BANALITY
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    491
    Thanked: 32
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio Sanchez View Post
    Again you managed to bore me with contradictions, arrogance, bad spelling, illogical fallacies, and a bad arguement.. Shang Tsung's MK2 choreagraphy is better? Based on what? How one actor throws a high punch? And a low punch? It is impossible to make that point since MK2 has no proper combo system. So let your ego down for a second and realize you are NOT saying any facts. You like MK2? fine, but MK3 is perfect in it's own way.

    Lmao, your reference to the Matrix and comparing it to MK is so far-fetched. Someone wanted to use the reference regardless though, I assume.

    Say what you want about what knowledge you possess, but I will judge you based on what you display. I see none.

    MK3 is perfect in its own way, so is MK2. I read your arguement. Believe me. It is just so incredibly dull and irrelevant that I do not know where to begin in addressing your laughable arguement.

    Also, you saying he isn't charismatic in MK3 and posting links still makes your arguement SUBJECTIVE. Subjective means it is according to your own opinion. I enjoyed the MK3 finishing moves, and I enjoyed MK2 as well.

    You have no martial art experience I assume. No history or experience in the design of video games, or animation either.

    Stop acting like you're actually an expert as this. This is a debate for a reason. Because it is ALL BASED ON OPINION. There are very little facts employed in a debate. I appreciate the design for both games.

    You however, ride on the Tobias Train and hate on the Boon Bus, which is fine.

    Just remember who's kept our childhoods and dreams alive by continuing the series.

    Anyways, I am done with your little debate. You fail to change my mind, because you act with an arrogance and a self-imposed belief that MK3 is shit "Cause Boon make it bad, " and "Shang Tsung no charismatic, NOOO" and all this hooplah. Hope you aren't offended from anything I said, I just fail to see any valid points in what you say.

    If my mechanic ranted on the shoddy work my gardener does, I would assume he knows nothing off. Else, he would be gardening as well.

    You cannot speak like you have any sort of knowledge on things beyond you.

    Whether you like Turk's Tsung or Boon's vision is subjective, no matter how many videos and screenshots you post with what you see as a "poor display of martial arts" or "silly exaggerated stuff".

    I mean, if you really take a game with Johnny Cage THAT seriously to begin with, then I think you are really wrong in what you thought the series was going to ever be.

    MK has been silly BEFORE Tobias was out. Look at MK1. Cage uppercuts several heads off ONE guy?

    Oh right, MK3 is silly.

    See ya man.




    You got it. Hey I am not angry, just astounded at the confidence in the man xD
    and then the mod ask to anyone put big kid pants XD,.
    You have ignored the fatalty and animality examples…………… i know the truth hurt and so much.
    Sorry, i īll not obey your suggestions and those some kind of orders :D, if you want be a blind user is fine, i was not wanted change your "subjetive mind" but you wanted try manipulate that i am a hater and my opinion are in base of my likes, well sorry is not true :D.

    and again, you donīt know what are you talking cause, suddenly you are showing that you donīt know that the martial coreography between mk2 and mk3 is different.
    Must i say to you that whole mk1-mk2 coreography was managed by Daniel Pesina? on last interview the same Dan pesina has said that Jhonny cage is the father of the whole 2d character.

    Who know about martial coreography? ah for you is ed boon cause is really true that you can see none.

    You say to me that i have not any kind of experience about Martial coreography,
    now i ask to you Ed boon have any experience on martial coreography at mk3? "0"
    READ VERY WELL "0"
    It is the reason that of why whole mk3 is not superior to mk2 even with a combo system and run system added in mk3. or you has forgotten to Mkt cage now?

    Ed boon managed whole mk3/umk3/mkt very bad
    Less bad that at least Tony marquez know anything of this, even his kung lao at mk3 was not very enougth better in comparision with mk2, beyond of his gameplay. Also the stupid boon has decided reduce the sprites īs size on game, other fatal error.

    With dan pesina out, ed boon should to have find a good remplacement but suddenly was not posible and the same stupid boon have take the direction of martial coreography ( you can see it in videos from behind the scenes of mk3), and is the reason of why mk3 is a piece of shit, and in this period midway has entered in a crisis, cause in two shorts years, asside of mk3/umk3/mkt Midway has released 1 movie (managed by the stupid Paul ws Anderson with stupid threshold company), 2 tv series (that are crap), a stupid carton movie called mk the journey begin (more horrible even) and stupid theater live action show.......... you donīt imagine how mk at 1995-1996 was trolled at the nasty sense of word.
    In those 2 short years mk has be converted in a horrible marketing strategy, and actually this way of think is the same actually that stupid boon and the stupid midway/wb has (well midway is no more but happened in his time) and this stupid marketing strategy exploded at the second mk movie "anilathion" that i in really is Shittylation.

    Also whole mk3/mkt character īs designs are less martial and also have almost wrong actors is clearly error, cause the root of mk is from a movie called troubles in litle china ,which Jhon tobias take inspiration from this movie for build to mk.

    And sorry i am not basing this in my opion, tecnically i am basing in the proof that Dan Pesina and Jhon Tobias has gave on mk that is different. i showed to you examples but you decided ignore them.

    And again i can show more proof that tsung mk3 is crap, you donīt want to believe (i donīt want offend anyone but you don īt seem understand and same time you want in really make any kind of trap , sorry if anyone take any offense i have not bad intentions) but Tsung mk3 seem a ........ with those wedge and Tsung from mk1/mk2 a very charismatic and powerfull character and is not good idea just at mk3 make ridiculize to him. Now let me refresh other great mistake in relation this this: if you remember kitana and milena at their win pose, you very prolly that her leg are close their foot are together, well yes this concept has started in mk2 justo for female ninjas or mutants like the tarkatans..........
    what hell was happened in mk3-umk3?
    if you make this kind of winpose on male characters, suddenly they earn a sissy pose and this happened with subzero unmasked and whole umk3 male ninjas and sektor. For any reason, in the case of sektor this work cause him not clearly human like happen with baraka at mk2/mkt. Sundenly too the umk3 male ninjas have a black wedge................... yes hard to understand and believe but they looks very sissy and it not fit for this kind of characters-.

    Again i repeat the stupid ed boon wanted make this game more exagerated and parodic
    and what happen?
    Whell Tsung seem that has failed in mk2 and the stupid boon wants ridiculize to him at mk3 timeline.

    The same happen at mk9 timeline:
    why shang tsung have joker fatality and why him was aborved by sindel?
    3 words "ridiculization for tsung"……… honestly , ed boon is a great idiot and a stupid that do not care nothing, only care to the stupid scorpion, the stupid tanya and the stupid borraicho, or the stupid kotal khan, the other characters like motaro no and is crazy cause him decied add 2 two stupid character like mokap and ]Hu sao. Include stupid Ed boon has ruined a legendary character since mk2 and this is called blaze in mkda and mkar. In mkda blaze is a generic character without his own move set and mk Ar is a great stupid gorilla mixed with fire........................ is incredible that the ppl not pay antention in those details are small details but are importants.

    And again" is not about my likes" is about common sense and is to say what hell has happened exactly, without make stupid subjetive opinions.
    It is not abstract arts, it is a game with resources that can be analizaed with objetivity.

    I am not acting with arrogance or pride, in all the case, you have a self-imposed belief thanks to ed boon showed to you that is different. Cause since 1995 boon has showed alot things but without a full and whole explanation thing by thing. Sorry but boon never has changed my mind.

    The problem is that you are comparing an abstract art on gardens with a non abstract work like the martial corepography Works, here is not a place for the subjetivism, or the things are fine or the thing are bad, there is not greys color here.

    Sorry i have watched to mk since 1992 until at the present day and you pretended that i have not learned anything? Sorry you are wrong, you donīt need be inside on midway or nrs studio for get knowledge.

    Would be nice enter in NRS studios but your contact with the knowledge is your īfn screen at games and you too you can get adicctional information like interviews, documentals ect ect. Ect,,,,
    so it īs not enought beyond of me.

    Fact is that the work made by pesina at martial coreography is clearly bettter than whole mk3/umk3/mkt martial coregraphy Works, itīs something that i am not manipulating is just on games and is you seem that have refused make comparisions with objetive eyes.

    Is funny, for you is an a poor martial coregraphy from Dan Pesina ,you have not eyes suddenly.
    If tsung mk3 dislikes to me is other history,

    Fact is that tsung mk3 sucks, first: remember the flamming skull animation pose mk2 with paranormal sound files and then compare same move with mk3 version, i am pettry sure that mk2 is better.

    When tobias was in MK team, game was silly with moderation that is different (they wanted make parody and make honor to martials movies but with a sense and modertation with a balance),,,,,
    with the stupid boon is a īfn horrible extreme and i see that nobody notice about this and this have 3 words “trolling for mk” and is stupid.

    One thing is a fatality bug/glicht like 3 head rip from mk1 ( at mk2 was a coded oficial finisher the 3 head rips) for cage īs fatality and another thing that was very and very horrible include stupid like this:
    and you mention cage to mk1/mk2 head rip fatality and at at umk3 is a downgrade
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...ailpage#t=1158
    remember mk1? Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8h7raeObLA
    then check the most ultra crap fatalities
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDI5QPYAoAY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP8K...etailpage#t=80
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...tailpage#t=137
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...tailpage#t=188
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...tailpage#t=197
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...tailpage#t=296
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...tailpage#t=303
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...tailpage#t=360
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...tailpage#t=401
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...tailpage#t=471
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...tailpage#t=554
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...ailpage#t=1058
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Eop...detailpage#t=2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Eop...etailpage#t=14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cDj...detailpage#t=2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cDj...etailpage#t=16

    Suddenly those examples from boon īs programing was a great lack of coherence and realism inside in a fantasy genre....... and then me is the subjetive dude lol (sarcasm)

    Sorry, Ed boon is a marketing dude that does not care nothing except the Money. Fact is that Boon is a īfn hypocrite, and was going in this direction since 1995 until the present day progressively.

    Oh mk3 was your perfect dream? You was living in a lie XD.



    DO NOT USE HOMOPHOBIC SLURS, THANK YOU ~ Jade
    Last edited by Jade; 07-23-2014 at 07:58 PM.

  21. #57
    Elder God Jade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hugh Jackman's Pants
    Age
    35
    Posts
    11,451
    Thanked: 510
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    People, words are censored for a reason. Don't try to get around it. You just might end up in the purple club.


  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade For This Useful Post:


  23. #58
    Tarkatan Warrior Eng_86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Age
    33
    Posts
    422
    PSN
    eng_10
    Thanked: 104
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    I voted for UMK3, It's my favourite MK of all time. The return of Kitana, Mileena, "Classic" Sub-Zero, Reptile, and Scorpion as well as the addition of Jade (as a playable fighter), Ermac, and Rain is why I think it's better than MK2. Also the gameplay mechanics were better in UMK3 than they were in MK2.
    Last edited by Eng_86; 07-23-2014 at 09:29 PM.

  24. #59
    Kombatant Sergio Sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    236
    Thanked: 54
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by londonhellgate View Post
    and then the mod ask to anyone put big kid pants XD,.
    You have ignored the fatalty and animality examples…………… i know the truth hurt and so much.
    Sorry, i īll not obey your suggestions and those some kind of orders :D, if you want be a blind user is fine, i was not wanted change your "subjetive mind" but you wanted try manipulate that i am a hater and my opinion are in base of my likes, well sorry is not true :D.

    and again, you donīt know what are you talking cause, suddenly you are showing that you donīt know that the martial coreography between mk2 and mk3 is different.
    Must i say to you that whole mk1-mk2 coreography was managed by Daniel Pesina? on last interview the same Dan pesina has said that Jhonny cage is the father of the whole 2d character.

    Who know about martial coreography? ah for you is ed boon cause is really true that you can see none.

    You say to me that i have not any kind of experience about Martial coreography,
    now i ask to you Ed boon have any experience on martial coreography at mk3? "0"
    READ VERY WELL "0"
    It is the reason that of why whole mk3 is not superior to mk2 even with a combo system and run system added in mk3. or you has forgotten to Mkt cage now?

    Ed boon managed whole mk3/umk3/mkt very bad
    Less bad that at least Tony marquez know anything of this, even his kung lao at mk3 was not very enougth better in comparision with mk2, beyond of his gameplay. Also the stupid boon has decided reduce the sprites īs size on game, other fatal error.

    With dan pesina out, ed boon should to have find a good remplacement but suddenly was not posible and the same stupid boon have take the direction of martial coreography ( you can see it in videos from behind the scenes of mk3), and is the reason of why mk3 is a piece of shit, and in this period midway has entered in a crisis, cause in two shorts years, asside of mk3/umk3/mkt Midway has released 1 movie (managed by the stupid Paul ws Anderson with stupid threshold company), 2 tv series (that are crap), a stupid carton movie called mk the journey begin (more horrible even) and stupid theater live action show.......... you donīt imagine how mk at 1995-1996 was trolled at the nasty sense of word.
    In those 2 short years mk has be converted in a horrible marketing strategy, and actually this way of think is the same actually that stupid boon and the stupid midway/wb has (well midway is no more but happened in his time) and this stupid marketing strategy exploded at the second mk movie "anilathion" that i in really is Shittylation.

    Also whole mk3/mkt character īs designs are less martial and also have almost wrong actors is clearly error, cause the root of mk is from a movie called troubles in litle china ,which Jhon tobias take inspiration from this movie for build to mk.

    And sorry i am not basing this in my opion, tecnically i am basing in the proof that Dan Pesina and Jhon Tobias has gave on mk that is different. i showed to you examples but you decided ignore them.

    And again i can show more proof that tsung mk3 is crap, you donīt want to believe (i donīt want offend anyone but you don īt seem understand and same time you want in really make any kind of trap , sorry if anyone take any offense i have not bad intentions) but Tsung mk3 seem a ........ with those wedge and Tsung from mk1/mk2 a very charismatic and powerfull character and is not good idea just at mk3 make ridiculize to him. Now let me refresh other great mistake in relation this this: if you remember kitana and milena at their win pose, you very prolly that her leg are close their foot are together, well yes this concept has started in mk2 justo for female ninjas or mutants like the tarkatans..........
    what hell was happened in mk3-umk3?
    if you make this kind of winpose on male characters, suddenly they earn a sissy pose and this happened with subzero unmasked and whole umk3 male ninjas and sektor. For any reason, in the case of sektor this work cause him not clearly human like happen with baraka at mk2/mkt. Sundenly too the umk3 male ninjas have a black wedge................... yes hard to understand and believe but they looks very sissy and it not fit for this kind of characters-.

    Again i repeat the stupid ed boon wanted make this game more exagerated and parodic
    and what happen?
    Whell Tsung seem that has failed in mk2 and the stupid boon wants ridiculize to him at mk3 timeline.

    The same happen at mk9 timeline:
    why shang tsung have joker fatality and why him was aborved by sindel?
    3 words "ridiculization for tsung"……… honestly , ed boon is a great idiot and a stupid that do not care nothing, only care to the stupid scorpion, the stupid tanya and the stupid borraicho, or the stupid kotal khan, the other characters like motaro no and is crazy cause him decied add 2 two stupid character like mokap and ]Hu sao. Include stupid Ed boon has ruined a legendary character since mk2 and this is called blaze in mkda and mkar. In mkda blaze is a generic character without his own move set and mk Ar is a great stupid gorilla mixed with fire........................ is incredible that the ppl not pay antention in those details are small details but are importants.

    And again" is not about my likes" is about common sense and is to say what hell has happened exactly, without make stupid subjetive opinions.
    It is not abstract arts, it is a game with resources that can be analizaed with objetivity.

    I am not acting with arrogance or pride, in all the case, you have a self-imposed belief thanks to ed boon showed to you that is different. Cause since 1995 boon has showed alot things but without a full and whole explanation thing by thing. Sorry but boon never has changed my mind.

    The problem is that you are comparing an abstract art on gardens with a non abstract work like the martial corepography Works, here is not a place for the subjetivism, or the things are fine or the thing are bad, there is not greys color here.

    Sorry i have watched to mk since 1992 until at the present day and you pretended that i have not learned anything? Sorry you are wrong, you donīt need be inside on midway or nrs studio for get knowledge.

    Would be nice enter in NRS studios but your contact with the knowledge is your īfn screen at games and you too you can get adicctional information like interviews, documentals ect ect. Ect,,,,
    so it īs not enought beyond of me.

    Fact is that the work made by pesina at martial coreography is clearly bettter than whole mk3/umk3/mkt martial coregraphy Works, itīs something that i am not manipulating is just on games and is you seem that have refused make comparisions with objetive eyes.

    Is funny, for you is an a poor martial coregraphy from Dan Pesina ,you have not eyes suddenly.
    If tsung mk3 dislikes to me is other history,

    Fact is that tsung mk3 sucks, first: remember the flamming skull animation pose mk2 with paranormal sound files and then compare same move with mk3 version, i am pettry sure that mk2 is better.

    When tobias was in MK team, game was silly with moderation that is different (they wanted make parody and make honor to martials movies but with a sense and modertation with a balance),,,,,
    with the stupid boon is a īfn horrible extreme and i see that nobody notice about this and this have 3 words “trolling for mk” and is stupid.

    One thing is a fatality bug/glicht like 3 head rip from mk1 ( at mk2 was a coded oficial finisher the 3 head rips) for cage īs fatality and another thing that was very and very horrible include stupid like this:
    and you mention cage to mk1/mk2 head rip fatality and at at umk3 is a downgrade
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...ailpage#t=1158
    remember mk1? Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8h7raeObLA
    then check the most ultra crap fatalities
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDI5QPYAoAY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP8K...etailpage#t=80
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...tailpage#t=137
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...tailpage#t=188
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...tailpage#t=197
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...tailpage#t=296
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...tailpage#t=303
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...tailpage#t=360
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...tailpage#t=401
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...tailpage#t=471
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...tailpage#t=554
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v:grin...ailpage#t=1058
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Eop...detailpage#t=2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Eop...etailpage#t=14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cDj...detailpage#t=2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cDj...etailpage#t=16

    Suddenly those examples from boon īs programing was a great lack of coherence and realism inside in a fantasy genre....... and then me is the subjetive dude lol (sarcasm)

    Sorry, Ed boon is a marketing dude that does not care nothing except the Money. Fact is that Boon is a īfn hypocrite, and was going in this direction since 1995 until the present day progressively.

    Oh mk3 was your perfect dream? You was living in a lie XD.



    DO NOT USE HOMOPHOBIC SLURS, THANK YOU ~ Jade
    When you resort to profanity, insults, and twisting the words of the person you're debating "perfect dream?" you show the true strength of your arguement.

    I never said MK3 was my perfect dream.

    Hop off the Tobias Train. If you're not aboard the Boon Bus, there's little of MK you should talk about.

    Also, I am not homosexual. And using sexuality as an insult is as childish as using a bib and a pacifier.

    By the way, no matter what you say, it is still subjective and opinionated

    If you noticed, other people are replying to you trying to reflect to you your own ignoramus behavior in a friendly debate...

    Let that sink in.

    I haven't countered any of your points seriously like a debater should and yet your argument is collapsing like a Haitian hut in Hurricane season.

    Everything you have stated, even with your fancy links and videos, has been subjective.

    There's no facts.

    I prefer MK3/UMK3. Period. You won't change that in my mind just cause your majesty prefers MK2 Tsung and suddenly has martial arts experience.

    Btw bud, I have been practicing Judo since a little kid. I boxed for a good part of my life. I wrestled in high school.

    I have more martial arts experience (do I consider myself the expert to start ranting MK's choreography? No.) and I am not speaking like a neanderthal expecting that every opinionated thing I say is a fact and that everyone should believe me and worship my opinion.

    London, you have no experience, no knowledge, nothing. What you prefer is up to you, as what I prefer is up to me.

    But as far as you calling MK3 shitty, you have no credibility.

    Nor does anyone honestly care as to what and why you consider it shitty. Really.

    No one does.

    I will make this simple and leave this debate for you. Go ahead and celebrate thinking you won this discussion.

    Anyone can go ahead and read what you've said and see it's egotistical writing with no proof, fallacies, paradoxes, and illogical thinking.

    Go ahead now kid, celebrate.

    You won once again the shunning from some forum members and lost my respect, being unable to hold up your own in a debate and resorting to insults.

    See ya mang.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sergio Sanchez For This Useful Post:


  26. #60
    Shaolin Monk Noob-Zer013's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Nexus
    Posts
    1,932
    PSN
    Noob-Zer013
    Thanked: 570
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

    Re: MKII VS UMK3 - Let's End this Debate!!!

    Mortal Kombat II is a great game but I prefer any version Mortal Kombat 3. Its hard to compare the difficulties of both games, they're both hard as fudge. However, my first MK was MK1, then MKT. Never got around till II until much later. So I much enjoyed 3 over. I like the tone of the empty soulless city invasion, the combo system, the feel of the roster's appearance, and this game's sort of darkness.

    The biggest advantage is the combos in my opinion. I feel like it really spices up the combat.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. People who play MKII on PSN or UMK3 on XBL...
    By Tim Static in forum Mortal Kombat II
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 04-26-2016, 12:39 PM
  2. Debate Section
    By Jade in forum Forum Updates and Rules
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 01:21 PM
  3. homestarrunner debate
    By satinsoven in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 06:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •