Mortal Kombat storyline respecting the entire known canon

I saw your video on youtube and it was awesome. Even though I don't agree with you about some things, you still get points for putting that together.The way you did justice to all the characters shows how much you actually love this game series. If they did that story in Mortal Kombat 11, I would be entirely happy.
Kuddos man, great to see another mortal kombat fan like you

Thank you so much for reading my forum!!:) Could you please tell me what you liked about the story and what you don't agree with so that we can exchange ideas?

If anyone else in interested in the ENTIRE TIMELINE of Mortal Kombat, the video that I put together on youtube can be seen here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8F8Ajr8aMs

Everything there is from the canon bios and endings (and a little from the Conquest tv series). But for this story on trmk, I went between the lines. I like that some of my ideas were used in the MKX game (like Shinnok being trapped in the Amulet).

If more people ask me to, I'll write another part, practically erasing my version of MKX and starting from where the game left us. But it's a lot of work, so I'll only do it if people want to read it. :marchmellow:

Mattteo I have to say that I really enjoyed reading your concepts of the MK storyline, especially the tournament to determine the 6 new elder gods. I thought the character turns like Shang Tsung changing his evil ways because of him witnessing Liu Kang's shift to the darkside, and Deagon working for the elder gods to uncover Shinnok's intentions were great parts of your story. Your youtube video really gave me new insight on the war waged between Outworld, and Edenia. I really wished Boon, and his staff had hired you and made MKX more like your concept instead of what they came out with. Well done!!!!!!!

Anyone think it would be cool to have an MK game that took place way before the first tournament?

You could have one of Kenshi's ancestors, the Great Kung Loa, original Lin Kuei Grandmaster, and a lot of medieval type characters/ancestors. There's a ton of character ideas there. This is a fresh idea I had for a long time. You could really indulge the medieval atmosphere with a MK game like that. I can almost already hear the theme music it would have in my head.

Last edited:
Anyone think it would be cool to have an MK game that took place way before the first tournament?

You could have one of Kenshi's ancestors, the Great Kung Loa, original Lin Kuei Grandmaster, and a lot of medieval type characters/ancestors. There's a ton of character ideas there. This is a fresh idea I had for a long time. You could really indulge the medieval atmosphere with a MK game like that. I can almost already hear the theme music it would have in my head.

Watch the MK Conquest series if you haven't yet. It's really good, much better than Legacy and it is exactly about what you speak of.

Very nice, only read the first post but great job so far!

Thank you! I hope you read and like the rest too. I did the story before MKX had come out so the last part isn't exactly possible anymore. But the video above might still be if 1 or 2 writers from NRS want to use some of the ideas. I'm sure you'll like it! All the best, my fellow MK fan

I inserted some pictures on the original post, I think it is much more attractive now, would be happy to know what you MK fans think of how the story could be canon