Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Jason X would be PERFECT for MKX

Ruler of NetherRealm Ricochetmatt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Re: Jason X would be PERFECT for MKX

Quote Originally Posted by Noob-Zer013 View Post
    How about Pin Head?

I haven't really seen any of the Hellraiser movies in full... But I never got the impression that he was a combative character.

PSN
    Noob-Zer013
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochetmatt View Post
    I haven't really seen any of the Hellraiser movies in full... But I never got the impression that he was a combative character.
    The same could be said about Freddy but it still worked. But Pin Head is not typically combative. There were several brief moments where he'd battle with butchering tools. Just like other fighters that use weapons in their fighting style. I could see it work and his specials would be sadistic and fun.. not to mention the fatalities.
    Last edited by Noob-Zer013; 08-07-2014 at 08:46 PM.

Ruler of NetherRealm Ricochetmatt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noob-Zer013 View Post
    The could b said about Freddy but it still worked. But Pin Head is not typically. There were several brief moments where he'd battle with butchering tools. Just like other fights that use weapons in their fighting style. I could see it work and his specials would be sadistic and fun.. not to mention the fatalities.
    Maybe him summoning demons and other crap like that as his specials.

PSN
    Noob-Zer013
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochetmatt View Post
    Maybe him summoning demons and other crap like that as his specials.
    Don't forget about the signature chains hooks also. He could summon the other cenobites too. Watching the series, you'd know there's a lot of dark ed up stuff that could be done with that character.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viking_Poodle View Post
    Off-topic as it may be, wouldn't calling someone out for reporting someone in the middle of a thread cause a more animosity between the two of them? Surely, the report button leaves it's users private for a reason. As a moderator, this comment seems a bit counter-productive. If this is not what you're doing, please excuse me.
    already made the decision afterwards that it wasn't exactly the right way to go about it, however, also did not think of the animosity part of it at all. my main focus was how little sense it was to complain about something while basically doing the same thing back using middle fingers. if someone told you to F off, using an emote in this case, would you not feel like someone was taking a bit of a jab at you? was really the point of it....if people are going to hit report because someone said something they didn't like, it's just probably best practice not to be doing something similar back. you probably wont get much sympathy in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Araknyd_Commander View Post
    Yup.
    Apparently everywhere else in life you can have an opinion, but here your opinion is wrong and people who disagree with you will result to calling you names when they have a weak debate, and mods will call you out in a thread for using the report button (which is supposed to be anonymous, btw), rather than sending a private message.
    no one really called you names, they just said you were crying out of your pussy.....in this case, sure, i would have said to him, hey, he doesn't really appreciate that, lets just not do it, but, when i saw a response with middle fingers, well, that changed the situation.....it was not said to make people argue more or hate each other, it was more of trying to make you see that you can't have your cake and eat it, too. just don't report people for flaming when you do the same back, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkatan Trash View Post
    Can you report a mod for denying you your right to anonymity in reporting posts? The fear of retaliation is real.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

feel free to report it, i actually already brought my actions up in the mod section before anyone said anything because i wear big girl pants and have no problem saying to my fellow team 'i did something that i didn't really think through'

anyways, that's cleared up, we can move along. no feelings were meant to be hurt, no further fighting was meant to be ensued, just don't think that you can do things to other people but have a problem when they do it to you. lets all be happy, etc.

PSN
    Noob-Zer013
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    already made the decision afterwards that it wasn't exactly the right way to go about it, however, also did not think of the animosity part of it at all. my main focus was how little sense it was to complain about something while basically doing the same thing back using middle fingers. if someone told you to F off, using an emote in this case, would you not feel like someone was taking a bit of a jab at you? was really the point of it....if people are going to hit report because someone said something they didn't like, it's just probably best practice not to be doing something similar back. you probably wont get much sympathy in that case.

no one really called you names, they just said you were crying out of your pussy.....in this case, sure, i would have said to him, hey, he doesn't really appreciate that, lets just not do it, but, when i saw a response with middle fingers, well, that changed the situation.....it was not said to make people argue more or hate each other, it was more of trying to make you see that you can't have your cake and eat it, too. just don't report people for flaming when you do the same back, that's all.

feel free to report it, i actually already brought my actions up in the mod section before anyone said anything because i wear big girl pants and have no problem saying to my fellow team 'i did something that i didn't really think through'

anyways, that's cleared up, we can move along. no feelings were meant to be hurt, no further fighting was meant to be ensued, just don't think that you can do things to other people but have a problem when they do it to you. lets all be happy, etc.
    Right on. You da boss.

PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post

Allow me to say something about that situation that I wanted to say earlier but hesitated.

As much as I respect you as a mod and as a person, I do NOT approve of that post. Leaking a reported post into the public forum can carry serious consequences that jeopardizes the person who reported it. I know this because I have witnessed and received death threats (in the form of graffiti on a neighbor's garage door) over the police being called to the neighborhood for gang activity.

PSN
    Noob-Zer013
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkatan Trash View Post
    Allow me to say something about that situation that I wanted to say earlier but hesitated.

As much as I respect you as a mod and as a person, I do NOT approve of that post. Leaking a reported post into the public forum can carry serious consequences that jeopardizes the person who reported it. I know this because I have witnessed and received death threats (in the form of graffiti on a neighbor's garage door) over the police being called to the neighborhood for gang activity.

Dude, that's like rule number 1. You don't talk to the police.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

lol, i don't think we need to discuss it any further, really. everything has been covered, what's done is done. people getting banned also isn't something that should be discussed in the open, yet, a lot of people here want to know. there have been plenty of people here who have at times 'demanded' to know things that don't need to be public. i doubt this will result in someone being killed, and, i doubt the person reported even gives a damn, anyway. some of us choose to vent in public but do not like it when we are pointed out (again, was not done with any negative intention, was just pointing out a fact, albeit without even considering animosity).

if people want posts deleted, feel free to ask. otherwise, we can move on.

Kombatant
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

NO!NO!NO! OH HELL NO! Jason X should not be in the Mortal Kombat X game. Don't ruin or sabotage the game ny including/adding him.

Xbox Live
    DECEPTIONz
    PSN
    MKvsDCU
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MichrobMK View Post
    NO!NO!NO! OH HELL NO! Jason X should not be in the Mortal Kombat X game. Don't ruin or sabotage the game ny including/adding him.
    LOL! What?.... silly!
    My Mortal Kombat Kommunity Kontributions: (MK9 Kustom Soundtrack), (MKX Kustom Soundtrack)

PSN
    Guyver_Spawn_27
    Steam
    GS27
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I doubt we will get another horror movie character. Boon does not like repeat things and I think the guest fighter will be a surprise. Jason seems too obvious given that we had Freddy in the last game.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It's going to be Mad Max or whatever the guy's name is, more than likely...

Also, Jason has no powers what-so-ever. And NRS has to make THREE variations for the guy. I doubt we want to play a slow, machete-wielding guy who's variations don't change much.

PSN
    Guyver_Spawn_27
    Steam
    GS27
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I doubt it's another movie character. It would be a character that's popular, that would sell well and would be a total surprise.

Black Dragon Recruit Blackcyborg's Avatar
    Xbox Live
    I am Arkham
    PSN
    HeroicBatman
    Steam
    AggressiveSock
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would love to have Jason as a DLC guest character. However, not the Jason X version. Give me Human Jason(Part 4), with Zombie Jason(Part 6/7) as an alternate outfit. I'd be one happy Friday the 13th fan.

^Check out our Mortal Kombat podcast^

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackcyborg For This Useful Post:

PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

Jason X = Lord Zedd

PSN
    Noob-Zer013
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcyborg View Post
    I would love to have Jason as a DLC guest character. However, not the Jason X version. Give me Human Jason(Part 4), with Zombie Jason(Part 6/7) as an alternate outfit. I'd be one happy Friday the 13th fan.
    Agreed. Jason part 4 was the best human version. Part 6 was the greatest zombie version.

I also loved his look in X before he was recreated. Its a shame it was such a dirt ball film though.

Xbox Live
    DECEPTIONz
    PSN
    MKvsDCU
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guyver Spawn View Post
    I doubt we will get another horror movie character. Boon does not like repeat things and I think the guest fighter will be a surprise. Jason seems too obvious given that we had Freddy in the last game.
    LOL! I guess you were wrong eh!

Quote Originally Posted by Viking_Poodle View Post
    Everyone's changed since then. A lot happens in 3 years, man.

On topic :
    As god-awful as Jason X may be, his design is kinda cool imo

I could see that fighting an MK character more so than Jason's normal design.
    ME TOO BROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! LOL
    My Mortal Kombat Kommunity Kontributions: (MK9 Kustom Soundtrack), (MKX Kustom Soundtrack)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MK9 For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information