Jason X would be PERFECT for MKX

MK9

Do you guys remember the movie Jason X? When he turned into a cyborg? lol. Well I think he would be a GREAT guest character for MKX! We got Freddy in MK9.... I think Jason X would be Perfect, especially with the whole "X" theme! Although, I don't know if WB owns rights to Jason or Jason X material... hmmm....

Ahahah, I know. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But it was fun. haha.

The only good part of Jason X was when they trapped him in that simulation room and he beat the hell out of the one slut using the other other slut zipped up in a sleeping bag. It was hilarious to where even I cracked a smile. The rest of the film was an abomination, though. And I'd be fine with never seeing anything related to Jason X again. lol

What is the big craze for guest characters now. Nobody ever thought to have cameos until WB bought Midway and they added Freddy to promote such a BS movie.

My vote is NO guest characters, EVER.

What is the big craze for guest characters now. Nobody ever thought to have cameos until WB bought Midway and they added Freddy to promote such a BS movie.

First, Freddy came out over a year after the movie did, second, Kratos was the first guest, on the PS3 version, and third, Midway was bought by WB in 2009.

My sentiments exactly, I personally don't see the point of guest characters, but if the game is going to have guest characters, might as well just go along with it

I'd bet if they put Jason in as a follow up to Freddy's inclusion in MK9 they would go with his classic look. Or more like how he looked in Freddy vs Jason.

I understand that the inclusion of Freddy was polarizing and some people don't want guest characters at all. But I think it'd be a good follow up to what they did in MK9 and Jason and a large machete would be a good matchup to go against Kotal Kahn and his Macuahuitl.

Either way though it's probably more likely than say.. adding in the Predator which is owned by 20th Century Fox and not Warner Bros.

Agreed, but you can thank NRS for opening up that stupid ass fvcking bullshit floodgate, in MK9, with Kratos and Freddy.
Had that shit not been done in MK9, we wouldn't be having these bullshit threads with "_______________ should be a guest character."
Fvck that noise.

I'd rather NRS focus on MK characters for MK X, rather than them wasting time with that garbage.

Agreed, but you can thank NRS for opening up that stupid ass fvcking bullshit floodgate, in MK9, with Kratos and Freddy.
Had that shit not been done in MK9, we wouldn't be having these bullshit threads with "_______________ should be a guest character."
Fvck that noise.

I'd rather NRS focus on MK characters for MK X, rather than them wasting time with that garbage.

Oh my goodness... Such negativity my friend.

Smileeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:)

I'd bet if they put Jason in as a follow up to Freddy's inclusion in MK9 they would go with his classic look. Or more like how he looked in Freddy vs Jason.

I understand that the inclusion of Freddy was polarizing and some people don't want guest characters at all. But I think it'd be a good follow up to what they did in MK9 and Jason and a large machete would be a good matchup to go against Kotal Kahn and his Macuahuitl.

Either way though it's probably more likely than say.. adding in the Predator which is owned by 20th Century Fox and not Warner Bros.

Oh my god, I just realized something.... each character has 3 variations...

1) Jason's Original look with his mask and NO machete
2) Jason's original look with NO mask and a machete
3) Jason X look (Cyborg Jason with machete)

;)

Oh my god, I just realized something.... each character has 3 variations...

1) Jason's Original look with his mask and NO machete
2) Jason's original look with NO mask and a machete
3) Jason X look (Cyborg Jason with machete)

;)

Jason's original look was not a mask. It's a burlap sack.

Fvck that noise.

Ed Boon already confirmed that Guest characters are coming back!!!

tumblr_mapms62yDe1rut3y7o1_400.gif