Jason X would be PERFECT for MKX

Kid NOVA is already on the list for spamming. If he continues, it wont be an accident :)

Just take a look at your posts, including 'Kid NOVA wants to bang Santa'.

It has nothing to do with the thread, is terribly unfunny (as is the ridiculous third person talking), and is not the kind of thing anyone wants to see constantly. Yes, at times, people make some off topic posts. When someone joins a forum and has mostly spam posts in their first hundred and some odd count, it's not really a good impression.

If you can't really say anything post/thread worthy, always good to just not hit reply at all :)

Anyway, back on topic, please, this can be discussed in private or not at all.

Nonetheless, Rain was a character that finally becameplayable on Sega Genesis, which more than well made up for the quarters spent.

Ed never said "Only MK1 thru UMK3 arcade characters will be in the MK reboot."
No he said that "If you have a favorite character from the MK1 thru UMK3 era, they should be there."
Last time I checked, UMK3 on my Sega Genesis was still part of that era.

I believe Ed was referring to the Arcade Era of MK1 - UMK3 .... Excluding any console/pc ports of the game.... But hey, you never know

:)

haha you had to pay for Rain :fawkdance:

Haha, you had to pay for Freddy. :fawkdance:

if theres ANY guest characters in mkx, we better get an option to turn them off in ladder mode.

Even better, if they're going to be on the disk then they should be Krypt unlockables, to give us the option NOT to unlock them.
The people who want to unlock them can, and the people who don't want to unlock them also have that choice.
The unlocked Krypt characters can be used against people who haven't unlocked them yet online, and everyone wins.

I believe Ed was referring to the Arcade Era of MK1 - UMK3 .... Excluding any console/pc ports of the game.... But hey, you never know

No he wasn't.
Ed never said Arcade MK1 thru UMK3 only.
He said characters from that era would be in MK9.

Last edited:
You must be a Tim and Eric fan, ya dingus.
I don't even know what Tim and Eric is...maybe that wheelchair kid who only says his name and Eric Cartman for all I know. I'm just saying that word the way much of TRMK says it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I don't even know what Tim and Eric is...maybe that wheelchair kid who only says his name and Eric Cartman for all I know. I'm just saying that word the way much of TRMK says it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I guess I'm still that only weird guy that loves Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!

Last edited:
Araknyd: why should they be krypt unlockables? is the game going to just tell us where in the krypt theyre in? what if you don't want them and you choose them by accident? then you have to delete your mkx file. oh and before you tell me to just look on the internet, I refuse to just use the internet if I cant find something.

Being Krypt unlockable seems to be the way to appease those who do and don't want it, at the same time.
IMO, DLC would be the best solution.
Main roster slots should be reserved for deserving MK characters, and the guest characters should be DLC, as Scorpion was in Injustice.
Meh, deleting a file doesn't bug me.
I've deleted and re-downloaded other game files for much less.

I'll ask you a question, though:
Would you rather see a guest character on the main roster, or would you rather see that main roster slot go to a character that should rightfully be there, such as Fujin, Reiko, Tanya, Havik, Johnny or Sonya?
Me, personally, I'd rather have an MK character in there, rather than a guest character putting that slot to waste.

Which is a stupid idea because there are casuals who buy games just because of guest characters.
Ames bought MK9 just because of Kratos, I bought SCIIHD because of Spawn.

Locking guests in the Krypt is Araknyd's selfish idea to keep his butthurt purist fan ideals.

Which is a stupid idea because there are casuals who buy games just because of guest characters.
Ames bought MK9 just because of Kratos, I bought SCIIHD because of Spawn.

Locking guests in the Krypt is Araknyd's selfish idea to keep his butthurt purist fan ideals.

The casuals didn't support MK when it was at its lowest and they can go find it in the Krypt.
Most people, unless they've lived under a rock, know what Mk is and buy MK for MK characters.
Once again, people like Ames who buy MK games for a guest character are the exception, not the rule.

No, it's just sad that you have this pay to win mentality, and everything must be unlocked for you from the start, instead of actually earning things.
People with that pay-to-win and that "everyone's a winner" mentality are the reason why this world has gone soft and they have participation medals for little kids in sports these days, and why they grow up thinking that the world owes them things that they haven't earned.
"It's Ok if you didn't win, little Johnny. As long as you didn't get hit by the ball, well go and celebrate, anyways."

The casuals didn't support MK when it was at its lowest and they can go find it in the Krypt.
Most people, unless they've lived under a rock, know what Mk is and buy MK for MK characters.
Once again, people like Ames who buy MK games for a guest character are the exception, not the rule.

Does it really matter? It's extra sales for the series you love.

No, it's just sad that you have this pay to win mentality, and everything must be unlocked for you from the start, instead of earning things.
People with that pay-to-win and that "everyone's a winner" mentality are the reason why this world has gone soft and they have participation medals for little kids in sports, these days.
"It's Ok if you didn't win, little Johnny. As long as you didn't get hit by the ball, well go and celebrate, anyways."

Says the dude weeping out his pussy because he can't have his way and doesn't want his peas to touch his mashed potatoes.
I don't support the 'everything unlocked' feature that most fighting games have, but it's whats popular and popular = more money. More money for NRS = bigger budget games.

Says the dude weeping out his pussy because he can't have his way and doesn't want his peas to touch his mashed potatoes.
I don't support the 'everything unlocked' feature that most fighting games have, but it's whats popular and popular = more money. More money for NRS = bigger budget games.

The difference is that I like both peas AND mashed potatoes. :fawkdance:
You do support the 'everything unlocked feature' and you're hiding behind it by hurling veiled insults at me, rather than replying with intelligent discussion.

By defending the casual non-MK fans who ONLY buy an MK game ONLY for a guest character, which are the same people who expect to have everything unlocked and have the guest character on the main roster, you advocate for the cause of 'everything must be unlocked from the start' mentality.

By defending the casual non-MK fans who ONLY buy an MK game ONLY for a guest character, which are the same people who expect to have everything unlocked and have the guest character on the main roster, you advocate for the cause of 'everything must be unlocked from the start' mentality.

I guess I should reword it then. I suppose I do support it, but I don't like it.
Better?