Jason X would be PERFECT for MKX

Yeah, I was thinking that too. They were charging over $300 a picture with him in makeup. But I don't know, I could see him being old and wanting to put it all behind him finally.

I hated the Nightmare reboot, the pedo thing was unneeded to point out, it was creepy enough unsaid...and yeah he lacked the charisma the original had that made it great, and the design SUCKED imo....I understand they went for a more realistic look of a real burn victim...but come on, it just looked silly like some kind of Michael Jackson plastic surgery fail, the original may have not been "realistic" scars but he looked a lot more menacing. The Evil Dead reboot had the same issues for me.....more realistic and "serious" sometimes is NOT better, depends on the franchise and where the true charm of the series is.

The pedo thing doesn't bother me all that much, I guess. I mean... Freddy is an evil dude no matter which version you look at. The problem I have with new Freddy was that he lacked the character and charm old Freddy had. He also wasn't as scary, which is funny cause that was what they were aiming for.

You just can't top the awful nightmares I had from this particular scene... lol

ngbbs4a715bf25c135.jpg

i have two brothers and the three of us had our favorites. my older brother was the jason mark, my younger brother was the micheal myers mark, and i was the freddy mark, lol. i love freddy, his story is just so awesome and interesting to me. the scene that always scares me is in part two at the pool party. it's the best damn scene ever, but, when they show his face as the fire lights up more, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

5328-13755.jpg

anyway, would prefer no guest characters...the only 'guest characters' i would enjoy would be something like an old school MK character that was in the background or only in one game. something of that kind would be awesome for me, not characters from other games or movies.

hahahaha, mike myers. he must get that joke a lot.

micheal myers from the halloween movies (assuming that was not a joke post, lol)

i have two brothers and the three of us had our favorites. my older brother was the jason mark, my younger brother was the micheal myers mark, and i was the freddy mark, lol. i love freddy, his story is just so awesome and interesting to me. the scene that always scares me is in part two at the pool party. it's the best damn scene ever, but, when they show his face as the fire lights up more, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

5328-13755.jpg

anyway, would prefer no guest characters...the only 'guest characters' i would enjoy would be something like an old school MK character that was in the background or only in one game. something of that kind would be awesome for me, not characters from other games or movies.

I was never actually big on Freddy, while growing up. Mostly because my mom forbid me from seeing the Nightmare films as well as Candyman and Texas Chainsaw. I did catch bits and pieces of the first Freddy flick though. And that arm stretching in the alley thing ruined me for days. lol

I was always more into Halloween. The first two films terrified me in a way that it became fascinating. I was obsessed with Michael Myers. lol And that mask..... ugh.

Ain't he that dude from Wayne's World and Austin Powers? Or is that someone else?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

...SERIOUSLY?! I can't believe I read that.

Os7HgCX.gif

Well, the only Mike/Michael Myers I'm truly familiar with is the one from Wayne's World and Austin Powers, therefore I associate that name more with those two films than I do with Halloween.

I am fully expecting Jason Vorhees to be the guest DLC character for MKX

As for the Freddy thing, I am assuming they made the new Freddie a pedo because they wanted the audience to hate Freddy, as you were supposed to. Freddy though is such a beloved character that it just didnt work

I am fully expecting Jason Vorhees to be the guest DLC character for MKX

As for the Freddy thing, I am assuming they made the new Freddie a pedo because they wanted the audience to hate Freddy, as you were supposed to. Freddy though is such a beloved character that it just didnt work

No, the original story was to have Freddy as a pedo, but, it would have been too much for audiences at the time, so, they changed the story a bit. The reboot was really what the original plan was.

Scene with Tina in the school hallway was also scary as balls.

Spawn was a guest character once already.

And we already have 4 Predator lookalikes.

Who cares? They're fake predators. Kid NOVA wants the real one. Shoulder cannon, wrist blades, stealth, spear, net, etc.

And its easy to split predator into 3 classes like melee, spear, range, net types etc.

Predator has no chance at all.
Predator is owned by Fox, and Mortal Kombat is owned by WB.

WB doesn't want to promote the competition's movies