Jason X would be PERFECT for MKX

Are you saying that Jackie Haley's Freddy is on the same level as Robert Englund's Freddy?
Because that is slander and I will make sure that proper legal action is filed against you!
Enjoy making me rich off of legal fees after the case gets thrown out of court for lack of merit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

But MK9 Freddy is the pedophile reboot Freddy.
Not the same guy, sorry Trashy.

Actually he's been said to have been an inspiration of oldschool Freddy and pedophile Freddy.
The difference with MK9 Freddy is that they gave him 2 gloves.

The original Freddy was supposed to be a pedophile, but they changed it to him just being a child killer.
In the reboot they went with the original idea.

Rain was a scam.

Nonetheless, Rain was a character that finally becameplayable on Sega Genesis, which more than well made up for the quarters spent.

Ed never said "Only MK1 thru UMK3 arcade characters will be in the MK reboot."
No he said that "If you have a favorite character from the MK1 thru UMK3 era, they should be there."
Last time I checked, UMK3 on my Sega Genesis was still part of that era.

Actually he's been said to have been an inspiration of oldschool Freddy and pedophile Freddy.
The difference with MK9 Freddy is that they gave him 2 gloves.

Design and personality wise he was definitely inspired by reboot Freddy. His ending pulled into some old school Nightmare vibes, though.

I got to say, Robert Englund's Freddy was meant to be a pedo. Just they only subtly implied it where as the new Freddy straight up announces his dirty past life habit.

Anyway, the Freddy in MK9 was Jackie. There's no doubt. The glove design and the face shows it. It doesn't matter though because its still Freddy Krueger plus its a silly guest thing.

The pedo thing doesn't bother me all that much, I guess. I mean... Freddy is an evil dude no matter which version you look at. The problem I have with new Freddy was that he lacked the character and charm old Freddy had. He also wasn't as scary, which is funny cause that was what they were aiming for.

You just can't top the awful nightmares I had from this particular scene... lol

ngbbs4a715bf25c135.jpg

The pedo thing was what Wes Craven originally wanted for Freddy but I heard ultimately backed off due to a child molestation epidemic going on in California at the time and didn't want to be accused of exploiting it.

The pedo thing doesn't bother me all that much, I guess. I mean... Freddy is an evil dude no matter which version you look at. The problem I have with new Freddy was that he lacked the character and charm old Freddy had. He also wasn't as scary, which is funny cause that was what they were aiming for.

You just can't top the awful nightmares I had from this particular scene... lol

ngbbs4a715bf25c135.jpg

You and me both. I nearly shit my pants when I first saw that scene.

Its truly a shame Jackie couldn't handle the torch well.. or maybe we can't blame him. Director? I don't know but I'd love more Nightmare films. If only they could get at least close to the quality of a performance Mr. Englund had. I'm sad now.

I paid about twice that in physical quarters trying to find him, only to find out that he was a fake all along. That's a lot of damn quarters, too.

By the way, how exactly were you trying to find Rain? Like what methods?

By the way, how exactly were you trying to find Rain? Like what methods?
Kombat code combinations, button combinations on Toasty, even some random shit using the Graveyard stage (taking the "Rain can be found in the Graveyard" thing)...

Its truly a shame Jackie couldn't handle the torch well.. or maybe we can't blame him. Director? I don't know but I'd love more Nightmare films. If only they could get at least close to the quality of a performance Mr. Englund had. I'm sad now.

I don't blame Jackie. I blame the writers and the director. Jackie has already proven himself to me.

I loved the scene in the reboot where he stabs the chick through the eyes from the mirror and pulls her inside.

Me tooooooooooo!!! :( :( :( No one will ever replace Mr. Englund! He truly was a GREAT!

I hoped maybe he'd come back with a reboot (not a remake, sometimes there's a difference) but recently he attended an event wearing the make up for the 'final' time as a farewell.