Jason X would be PERFECT for MKX

They aren't a fair sample size because they don't constitute a majority of people who bought the game.

For it to be a fair analogy you'd have to go around polling the millions of people who bought a PS3 copy of the game.
Not everyone (like me) bought it for Kratos, and may have also gotten the game because they don't have a 360.
You can't just auto-assume that a few thousand likes on YouTube = majority of the fanbase, because that's not true.

Ricochetmatt thinks that Kratos is awful but was generally well received by PS3 fans. The only real controversy in regards to Kratos was that he was exclusive to the playstation while Xbox users didn't get one.

The bigger controversy involving Kratos should have been that Tweet from a GoW dev that made reference to Kratos sexually assaulting certain female MK characters. That was gross, sick, and repulsive, and whoever it was who made that comment should still be ashamed of himself to this day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

The bigger controversy involving Kratos should have been that Tweet from a GoW dev that made reference to Kratos sexually assaulting certain female MK characters. That was gross, sick, and repulsive, and whoever it was who made that comment should still be ashamed of himself to this day.

Wow. I agree with you on something.

Yeah, that dude made some nasty comments which only furthered my hatred for him and the GoW series.

Not everyone (like me) bought it for Kratos, and may have also gotten the game because they don't have a 360.

Oh d-d-d-dear.
There you go again trying to put words in my mouth. I never said that people only bought MK9 because of Kratos, neither did I imply that. Simply that in the observable case of youtube statistics, we can see that most people liked his inclusion. Or at the very least, did not mind it.

Freddy got his ass kicked by Johnny Cage, and you can count that as canon, because Cage's voice actor did the same to Freddy once before!

Oh d-d-d-dear.
There you go again trying to put words in my mouth. I never said that people only bought MK9 because of Kratos, neither did I imply that. Simply that in the observable case of youtube statistics, we can see that most people liked his inclusion. Or at the very least, did not mind it.

You implied that the majority of people that bought MK9 on PS3 liked him being in, and tried to prove that with YouTube likes, which means nothing when comparing YouTube views to the amount of people that have the game.
The 2 are NOT comparable since that viewership doesn't represent all PS3 MK9 owners, as you are also implying.

You implied that the majority of people that bought MK9 on PS3 liked him being in, and tried to prove that with YouTube likes, which means nothing when comparing YouTube views to the amount of people that have the game.
The 2 are NOT comparable since that viewership doesn't represent all PS3 MK9 owners, as you are also implying.

God damnit dude just accept the fact that not everybody cried about Kratos like we did :laugh:
Do you know what casual people (aka the majority) thought of Kratos being in MK9? "Oh cool, an extra character that I didn't pay extra for"

They didn't think "OH MY GOD WHERE IS RAIN! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! HE DOESN'T FIT WITH THE MYTHOS!"

There is only ONE Freddy Krueger.

Are you saying that Jackie Haley's Freddy is on the same level as Robert Englund's Freddy?
Because that is slander and I will make sure that proper legal action is filed against you!