Jason X would be PERFECT for MKX

Oh my god, I just realized something.... each character has 3 variations...

1) Jason's Original look with his mask and NO machete
2) Jason's original look with NO mask and a machete
3) Jason X look (Cyborg Jason with machete)

;)

Yeah, there's actually more than three. There's

1) Sack Head Jason from the second film
2) Classic Hockey Mask Jason (with variations on the mask and what he's wearing)
3) Jason Goes to Hell variant
4) Cyborg Jason from Jason X.
x2) then all those without the mask :p
5) Can't forget kid Jason (who's appeared numerous times in the series not just the 'dream sequence')

(But yeah, the sack head look counts as his original ADULT look)

As for Freddy:
1) Classic Freddy (with makeup and sweater variations depending on which movie)
2) New Nightmare Freddy (with glove that resembles the classic movie posters)
Those are the main variants.. then:
3) Demon Freddy (new nightmare style or freddy vs jason style for example.. so it counts as at least 2 variants)
4) Super Freddy! (From Nightmare 5)
5) Not to mention Robert Englund as Freddy vs Jackie Earle Haley as Freddy.
And numerous other one offs (Freddy dressed as the wicked witch of the west for example, Puppet Freddy, Skeleton Freddy)

:)

Last edited:
That doesn't count as that was nothing more than a dream sequence. Jason should have already been the size of a man at that point.

Doesn't count? That's why I said 'technical'. Dream or not, that was Jason's first appearance. I was just throwing that out there.

Although this would never happen, ever, when I saw the trailer for the new TMNT movie I found it funny that they used the Reptile theme from the MK9 album during it, and it made me think about the new turtles being guest characters in MK hypothetically...it would be fun to fatality them for being so weird looking, but what's even weirder is that their overly realistic/semi disturbing designs would actually fit in MK.

Sub-Zero's MKD outfit is the closest I want to see of TMNT in MK...and this is from someone who was a TMNT fan as a kid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

no.... I'm sick of guest characters, I don't like the idea of random a$$ characters from separate universes/movies or whatever being thrown in...and the idea of Jason X makes me sick. How bout just give me more MK characters.

Spawn has a pretty good chance imo.
Todd MacFarlane already expressed his interest in Spawn appearing in MK, and it could possibly create buzz for the Spawn movie that's in production.

Ed Boon already confirmed that Guest characters are coming back!!!

tumblr_mapms62yDe1rut3y7o1_400.gif

Ne never said anything about them being on the main roster, and seeing how people hated that shit, I'd say that he learned that lesson in Injustice.
I could give less than 2 shits about guest characters as DLC.
I'll get the compatibility pack and be done with that shit.

Sweet Tooth will be the PS4 exclusive!!!

Jaraf.gif

People loved Kratos being on the main roster btw. It was free dlc pretty much.

People loved Kratos being on the main roster btw. It was free dlc pretty much.

No, they didn't.
The only ones who loved Kratos being on the main roster was a very small minority of non-MK GOW fans, like AMES.
Those like him are the exception, not the rule.

I have absolutely no problem with guest characters if its clear that they didnt distract from other characters, and fit the games style and level of violence, in that regard, Kratos and Freddy were really good fits for MK9.

Watch the Kratos reveal trailer, any of them. The likes vastly outweigh the dislikes.

I have seen the trailers and 584 likes on 1 video, 3,632 likes on another video and 261 like on a 3rd separate trailer on YouTube =/= majority of fans, as you are heavily implying.

MILLIONS of people bought the game on PS3 and MILLIONS of people bought it on 360.
Those YouTube likes doesn't even begin to scratch the surface in comparison to the people that bought the game, so that is an empty comparison and false analogy.