Cassie Cage , General Discussion

Hopefully Cassie's alternate outfit would resemble something her father Johnny Cage wore through out the MK series since her Primary outfit resemble what Sonya Blade wore throughout this series.

So you want her to be shirtless? Naughty boy.

Cassie doesn't seem to be dressing anything like Sonya though, Sonya in MK9 in particular was barely even wearing clothes and had some pretty crazy high heels.

I think that Cassie Cage should be dressed in the costumes her mother Sonya Blade was wearing in Mortal Kombat 1,3,Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3,4,Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance,Mortal Kombat Armageddon & Mortal Kombat 9.

Cassie looks pretty cool and kinda reminds me of like a "Nina Williams and "zero suit Samus" mash up. They just need to work on her face and that long ass neck of hers. She's not exactly my cup of tea as far as play style is concerned, but she does seem to have a lot of potential. I just hope they don't over do it with the campiness in this game. Oh and I hope she has an alternate like MK1 Sonya, thong over leotard and all.

Dressing a soldier in a slutty fashion is CONTRARY to our National Obligation to honor and respect our troops!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

WTF??? it´s just a game....
And I don´t share your "obligation" to honor and respect them.... I just want sexy costumes for the girls like all the fighting games have.

WTF??? it´s just a game....
And I don´t share your "obligation" to honor and respect them.... I just want sexy costumes for the girls like all the fighting games have.
You will treat our troops like Kings and Queens, and you will like it! People who want our National Heroes to dress slutty are worse than the pieces of shit who spit on Vietnam veterans!

You will treat our troops like Kings and Queens, and you will like it! People who want our National Heroes to dress slutty are worse than the pieces of shit who spit on Vietnam veterans!

I know many veterans. ya wann know what their opinions are on the matter? REAL HEROES NEVER MAKE IT HOME. Thant goes all the way back to Korea, Viet Nam, Desert storm and Afghanistan/ Iraq. Just saying dude. Videogame characters are objects and therefor should be objectified as such, they are entertainment pieces and i prefer my entertainment with half exposed boobs and buttcheeks thank you very much!

You will treat our troops like Kings and Queens, and you will like it! Only disreputable pieces of shit objectify our National Heroes!

HAHAHAHAHAHA what are you???? some kind of dictator???? HAHAHAHA
Well, I must tell you they´re not my national heroes... if you want a clue, maybe it could be related with the fact I´m not from your country!!!! SURPRISE!!! haha.... but, even if I were American I won´t admire someone just for his duty or profession... It doesn´t make sense for me and you should respect that.....
Maybe the japanese must be angry with NRS too... because they´re dressing ninjas like sluts.... C´MON, it´s a game, you don´t have to be so extreme....

HAHAHAHAHAHA what are you???? some kind of dictator???? HAHAHAHA
Well, I must tell you they´re not my national heroes... if you want a clue, maybe it could be related with the fact I´m not from your country!!!! SURPRISE!!! haha.... but, even if I were American I won´t admire someone just for his duty or profession... It doesn´t make sense for me and you should respect that.....
Maybe the japanese must be angry with NRS too... because they´re dressing ninjas like sluts.... C´MON, it´s a game, you don´t have to be so extreme....

Do you kiss your mother with the same mouth you use to bring disrepute to to our troops?

American soldiers are ENTITLED to Hero Worship!

No. They are entitled to our respect for their courage under fire and unwavering loyalty to the political and financial interests of corrupt politicians and stake holders. These men and women risk their physical and mental health so that the rest of us can sit around and whine about which sub-zero is better, or why the hot barista is a b***h because she won't give us the time of day. I have the utmost respect for them, but i will in no way, shape or form worship any human being. My respect and admiration they have. Worship never.

Do you kiss your mother with the same mouth you use to bring disrepute to to our troops?

American soldiers are ENTITLED to Hero Worship!

Dude is not even from America. He shouldn't hero worship your soldiers if he doesn't want to.

I just realized that Cassie's Fatality and Kano's X-ray are similar.
Cassie- 2 shots to the legs and one in the head
Kano- Stabs both legs and a kick to the head
Just alil food for thought for ya'll!

people still replying to Tarkatan Trash. Smh you guys will never learn :laugh:

I hope Cassie has one costume with her hair down. Something about that bun bothers me.
Though I'm expecting her to have a formal dress/skirt as her alt costume. Something that mirrors Johnny's iconic tux costumes.