Cassie Cage , General Discussion

ujustgotcaged

I think we need a thread to just talk about Cassie Cage in general.Im hoping for an awesome alternate costume.I love the spec ops look anyway .I want to see an outfit kind of like Sonya's alternate in mk9.

I hope she doesn't have Kano as a rival, that's really all that I hope for. Sonya and Kano have been going back and forth for a while, Cassie doesn't need to fight her mother's battle for the sake of having someone to go after her.

Either make a new Black Dragon character, or have a character that we haven't seen in a while make an appearance for her to go after.

Or... she could totally not have anything to do with the Black Dragon at all and could have something completely different. Either way, I'm down for figuring out who she is and why she's here and such.

I agree I think it's time that comes to an end in the story mode and we can have Cassie have another rival.possibly D'vorah.I like banter between the two at the beginning of the match.With so many new characters left to show off I hope her new rival is from Out World.

NRS might rehaul one of those failed Black Dragon members (Kira, Kobra and Jarek) if they're going to give Cassie a Black Dragon rivalry - if they don't make her rivalry with Kano

No please!

She doesn't! And Iggy looks 3 times better, and it's not Azaela, it's Azalea.

She does to me. But it isn't a bad thing. Not a fan of Iggy Azalea but both don't look too bad. I just hoped Cassie would look more like Jennifer Lawrence instead though. And when I look at my avatar, that "Fancy" song gets in my mind right away (and I don't even like that song very much). When I see Cassie, the following words get inside my head...

"Who that? Who that? I.G.G.Y...."

I swear when I see Cassie's face that gets in my mind instantly. LMAO

I think we need a thread to just talk about Cassie Cage in general.Im hoping for an awesome alternate costume.I love the spec ops look anyway .I want to see an outfit kind of like Sonya's alternate in mk9.

You mean u want Cassie's Alt costume to look like this
Alternate.jpg
or as Sgt. Debbie Callahan from Police Academy movies LMAO
5bb47bd86fe6cd831f925a6fb9a01e2d.jpg

I'd like these to be alternate outfits of Cassie.

1.0x0.jpg

gallery-01-hot-style-2011-celebrity-jumpsuit-fashion-trend.jpeg

Or her alternate could be something that has nothing to do with the idea of her being a stripper in her downtime. Thanks.

That is disrespectful to our National Heroes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Actually it's pretty elegant. At least the ones in the bottom. They're not too sexy. They actually look rich and not trashy. The cop outfit though is a bit like a stripper.

Actually it's pretty elegant. At least the ones in the bottom. They're not too sexy. They actually look rich and not trashy. The cop outfit though is a bit like a stripper.
I'm sorry, but I find cop/military outfits that look like strippers to be grossly disrespectful to those who put their lives on the line for a living.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk