Cassie Cage , General Discussion

Cassie is my favorite new comer, and I'll definitely be playing her a lot. I love her playstyle in Hollywood and Brawler variations, love her personality, and I really hope she sticks around.

I wish I was artistic enough to make a good signature that included Mileena and Cassie. Her intros are freaking hilarious. Calling Quan chi Humpy Dumpty I bursted out laughing, or the way she yells at Jacqui to stop.

Sonya seems to be a better character than her, quite unexpected...

Really you think so? To me Sonya looked like bland, and boring.

Cassie is my favorite new comer, and I'll definitely be playing her a lot. I love her playstyle in Hollywood and Brawler variations, love her personality, and I really hope she sticks around.

I wish I was artistic enough to make a good signature that included Mileena and Cassie. Her intros are freaking hilarious. Calling Quan chi Humpy Dumpty I bursted out laughing, or the way she yells at Jacqui to stop.

Really you think so? To me Sonya looked like bland, and boring.

Cassie: Don't speak to me, ever!
Jaqui: I just think your dad is kinda hot.
Cassie: STOP IT!

:gr_jest:

I couldn't have put it better then her father: "Funny and Beautiful"

Those two variations are what I am gonna use as well, can't wait to try them out!

Last edited:
Cassie: Don't speak to me, ever!
Jaqui: I just your dad is kinda hot.
Cassie: STOP IT!

:gr_jest:

I couldn't have put it better then her father: "Funny and Beautiful"

Those two variations are what I am gonna use as well, can't wait to try them out!

Yeah that "stop it" tone was hilarious. I freaking love her.

Originally I hated everything about Cassie.
Now, just because of her intros, I've grown to think she's acceptably hilarious. :laugh: