Cassie Cage , General Discussion

Cassie shaved the side of her head. I doubt she'd go to a party dressed like a nun.

Having a shaved head isn't an unusual thing in the military, though.
It actually fits her Spec Ops variation very well, given that it's a bit like a mix between Jax and Stryker with her baton, guns and air missiles.

The side of her head is shaved in a styled way.
It isn't a standard buzzcut, her hair style is fairly uncommon in the military.

True, but Cassie's haircut still doesn't seem THAT out of character, though.
Sonya's over exposed MK9 main costume was way more out of character than Cassie's haircut.
A military woman wouldn't be revealing that much in a standard uniform, nor would they be fighting in high heels.
Combat (uh, I mean Kombat :laugh:) boots make more sense for Sonya.

Well, but we are focusing on Cassie as she would be already a military.

I mean, we are "living" in a world where there are other universes that connect with us.

There was a huge guy with a skull kabuto on his head and a big hammer coming from a portal.

There is another who shots lightining and flies.

Maybe Cassie was a military, learning her skills, but she may be member of Outer World Investigation Agency, even though it has military basis, but not military exact rules.

Also, it's 25 years after MK3 (she's probally from the latest time of the 25 years, for sure above 20). They put on her the style of hair that some people are using today, you know, top hair, shaved sides.

What would Sonya's rank be at the end of MKX? I'm thinking at least a Lieutenant Colonel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

What if Kano or someone else kidnapped her in a way, raised her to be on the bad side, and now she works with Kano or whomever kidnapped..her. That doesn't sound so good anymore. But seriously, what if she is a bad guy?

What if Kano or someone else kidnapped her in a way, raised her to be on the bad side, and now she works with Kano or whomever kidnapped..her. That doesn't sound so good anymore. But seriously, what if she is a bad guy?

Why would her variations be named as a nod to her parents if she was evil or kidnapped by someone else as a kid?

I hope she doesn't have Kano as a rival, that's really all that I hope for. Sonya and Kano have been going back and forth for a while, Cassie doesn't need to fight her mother's battle for the sake of having someone to go after her.

Either make a new Black Dragon character, or have a character that we haven't seen in a while make an appearance for her to go after.

Or... she could totally not have anything to do with the Black Dragon at all and could have something completely different. Either way, I'm down for figuring out who she is and why she's here and such.

Maybe they can have Kano have an undiscussed relative :p

Whaaaat? Where did you play her at?! What other stuff have you tested?

I had like 5 minutes, but I finally got to try out the whole dashing and running mechanic, if you tap forward twice your character dashes, if you press block while dashing he/she runs, so if you try to dash block like you would normally do in MK9, then you'd run instead.

The game does feel a lot more like Injustice than MK9, because of the character movements such as the jumping.

I personally wasn't blown away from the little that I played. I did like the fact that enhanced attacks are performed like in MK9, meaning you press the command buttons and R2 simultaneously.

I had like 5 minutes, but I finally got to try out the whole dashing and running mechanic, if you tap forward twice your character dashes, if you press block while dashing he/she runs, so if you try to dash block like you would normally do in MK9, then you'd run instead.

The game does feel a lot more like Injustice than MK9, because of the character movements such as the jumping.

I personally wasn't blown away from the little that I played. I did like the fact that enhanced attacks are performed like in MK9, meaning you press the command buttons and R2 simultaneously.

Maaannn, I thought it would feel nothing like injustice.

Maybe I just didn't spend enough time with Injustice, but it didn't really feel like it to me.
[MENTION=10773]C-Sword[/MENTION] -- Didj'a only get to play one match :(

IIRC

The input for Cassie's nut punch is B, D+3 instead of B, D+1, the one for her gunshots is B, F+1. When you press F+1 I think, she charges at you with a dash punch like Jax, but weaker. She also has JC's 1, 1, 2 string.

52b40e45a512a4c41fdee60b8197fe00.jpg

"This is where you fall down"