Cassie Cage , General Discussion

I like her current primary costume, it fits her and it's nice and not over sexualized. I have no idea what she could be given as an alternate costume, but i'm guessing some casual clothes, that resemble Johnny Cage's style of clothing.

As for Sonya, hopefully she wears something akin to her Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance costume, the general outfit.

I'd want her to have a similar outfit to these too.

dead_or_alive_5_ultimate_rachel_casual_render_by_rebelgamer86-d6qsonr.png

DOA5U_Rachel_Casual_Screen.jpg

I'd rather see Cassie wear something that makes her look more like a decent character rather than just being a sex object.

I mean we already have Mileena, and I think she already did her job in 2011.

I don't think Cassie could be a sex object.
I'm picturing her in anything but her bodysuit and that giraffe neck makes her look hella stupid :laugh:

Are you saying that soldiers are boring people? That every one of them have the same cookie cutter morals and values?

Some of them do have a wild side. Cassie shaved the side of her head. I doubt she'd go to a party dressed like a nun.

Are you saying that soldiers are boring people? That every one of them have the same cookie cutter morals and values?

Some of them do have a wild side. Cassie shaved the side of her head. I doubt she'd go to a party dressed like a nun.
What I'm saying is that they need to be depicted with Dignity. Does a slutty outfit look like Dignity to anyone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

If the person likes what they're wearing (the fictional person in this case), who are you to argue?

If the person likes what they're wearing (the fictional person in this case), who are you to argue?
If you're going to have a fictional character depicted as a dignified occupation, such as a soldier of one's country, the respectful thing to do is to depict them in the same dignified manner as they would be in real life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

In her professional uniform? I agree.
I wasn't a fan of Sonya's MK9 primary. But her casual wear shouldn't be held to such standards.

For all I care they can add sweat to the character and we'll be able to see through her top .I loved both of Sonya's outfits for mk9.never really liked playing as Sonya though.

For all I care they can add sweat to the character and we'll be able to see through her top .I loved both of Sonya's outfits for mk9.never really liked playing as Sonya though.
The mere act of liking slutty outfits on military characters is an act of disrespect towards the military...and respect towards the military should be mandatory.

I don't see characters who are depicted as militarized characters be demoralized if they wear something out of character.

My suggestion is that having her wear something civilian, and if it's a shirt that has her stomach being seen, hey that's fine.

The pictures Nasty showed makes absolutley no sense for this character. But even if Cassie were to be wearing something like that, I don't see it being a mockery of the military.

I also don't feel that every female in this game needs to end up having a really awesome primary costume and a skanky, no sense alternate like how Deadly Alliance had.

Best example, Frost. That secondary just made no goddamn sense.

The mere act of liking slutty outfits on military characters is an act of disrespect towards the military...and respect towards the military should be mandatory.

Look, I'm patriotic too (as you can see in my flag), but during their off-duty time, soldiers are given a great bit of leeway with their casual wear. As long as they wear the uniform correctly and are in grooming standards when on duty, they're good. Cassie is American, not Saudi Arabian.

Besides, if Cassie took after Johnny's personality, she's going to likely flirt with men/women/whatever she's attracted to. Johnny DID meet Sonya when trying to pork her (as dumb of an idea as that was.). Still, I'd have her casual wear slightly more covered up than Sonya. And please fix the hairstyle.

Look, I'm patriotic too (as you can see in my flag), but during their off-duty time, soldiers are given a great bit of leeway with their casual wear. As long as they wear the uniform correctly and are in grooming standards when on duty, they're good. Cassie is American, not Saudi Arabian.

Besides, if Cassie took after Johnny's personality, she's going to likely flirt with men/women/whatever she's attracted to. Johnny DID meet Sonya when trying to pork her (as dumb of an idea as that was.). Still, I'd have her casual wear slightly more covered up than Sonya. And please fix the hairstyle.

Which brings me back to that fancy jumpsuit idea I had for Cassie.

Wow, you're an absolute loser. A walking US stereotype. Have you ever performed a school shooting?