Will there be tag Team mode in MKX?

Tag could have been good. All they needed to do was make it so that if one character dies, then they both die.
Most people play Tag mode in MK9 like it's 1v1 with double the health. There's little strategy in it.

There are way too many combinations that have to be factored in, and I highly doubt that's possible due to both time constraints and budget constraints.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Most likely true...

But you gotta admit the idea/thought of Tag team Fatalities would be pretty bad ass! Talk about pushing the envelope lol

Most likely true...

But you gotta admit the idea/thought of Tag team Fatalities would be pretty bad ass! Talk about pushing the envelope lol
If anything, Tag Fatalities should be limited to certain pairs, much like special tag moves/throws are in the Tekken Tag Tournament games. Usually pairings with strong story affiliations with each other (such as Sub-Zero and Scorpion, Liu Kang and Kitana, etc.)

Almost noone played tag team in mk9 so my guess is that they arent gonna bother spending the money to make a tag team mode in mk x

Most likely true...

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw this thread. Forget tag team kombat; just include it for fatalities! Now THAT would spice up gameplay quite a bit.

And those that played tag team like 1 v 1 where destroyed by others like myself who utilized both characters .

Also I wouldn't say almost nobody played tag..maybe less than 1v1 but not almost nobody.

"This is where you fall down"

No one shat on tag team on MK9. Even pro players liked to dabble in it, but kept 1v1 the standard. Plenty of casuals including myself ejoyed it.

People shat on Injustice stage interactions, and instead of removing that, they fix it.

why can't they just "fix" tag?

If anything, Tag Fatalities should be limited to certain pairs, much like special tag moves/throws are in the Tekken Tag Tournament games. Usually pairings with strong story affiliations with each other (such as Sub-Zero and Scorpion, Liu Kang and Kitana, etc.)

I agree with that. Having a Tag Fatality for every character you team with would be ridiculous. Gotta have them with characters that would make sense. Not just willy nilly and wat not lol

I don't care for Tag Mode Fatalities, but IF there is a Tag Team mode in MKX (which I personally doubt), then I hope it's like [MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] said, with both team mates sharing a health bar and 1 Fatality.

I'd much rather have a Team Mode in MKX, similar to MK4.
Both people pick the characters that they want on their Team.
The winner goes on to fight the 2nd character on the loser's Team, and so on.

I like the Skullgirls approach to tag. Each player can choose to play as either a single character or team of 2+ characters. If both players choose single, it plays out like your typical best of X rounds. However, if one of the characters uses a tag team, it's a single round match; with a bonus (like boosted health/damage) for smaller teams to make up for the lack of versatility.

I still play mk9 tag to this day..there's only one infinite that I know of and thats noob saibot and Kabal ...other than that you just have the broken Cyrax to worry about

"This is where you fall down"