What about fatalities from POV perspective?

Surely the desire to win is enough reason to not want to lose? Dunno, it just seems a bit lame to me. I mean, it would be pretty hard to see what's actually going on.

Although it would be intense in 3D. Imagine seeing Baraka and his ugly as fuah grill just walking up to you. You know it's gonna go down. The build up would be better than the fatality.

It could be interesting. God of war 3 comes to mind when Kratos killed Poseidon. That was brutal.

Sorry guy...worst idea ever! the game would just lose...lose everything great about it!

So i vote No Thank you

Could be interesting, I would support this, but it can also go horribly wrong, and there are more chances of that than getting it right.

IMO, it's a risk that's not worth it for NRS to take.

Did you not see my examples

Ok, so i will kinda sorta retact my last comment because i just made a thread about Fatalities and UNINTENTIONALLY created a part that that was POV. So i will keep an open mind but i still don't think POV fatalities, stage fatalities etc would be a good fit for the franchise

i always thought brutalities would be cool if it went into the POV of the character your using.