Ferra Torr backstory?

Hahaha!! I knew Ferra was related somehow to Kotal Kahn!!

From the comic that [MENTION=17868]HehatemeALot[/MENTION] put!

Spoiler:
MKX_Comic_Issue1_06_zpsadafe737.jpg

Hahaha!! I knew Ferra was related somehow to Kotal Kahn!!

From the comic that [MENTION=17868]HehatemeALot[/MENTION] put!

Spoiler:
MKX_Comic_Issue1_06_zpsadafe737.jpg

He probably exterminated most of the members of Ferra/Torr's race and enslaved the others. I'm assuming that Ferra/Torr find out what Kotal did and recover the memories they somehow lost, which were probably due to the godlike powers he has. After that, they remember he's a tyrant and thus, turn face and refuse to be his minions any further, choosing to fight against him instead.

Last edited:
He probably exterminated the most of the members of Ferra/Torr's race and enslaved the others. I'm assuming that Ferra/Torr find out what Kotal did and recover the memories they somehow lost, which were probably do to the godlike powers he has. After that, they remember he's a tyrant and thus, turn face and refuse to be his minions any further, choosing to fight against him instead.
Sounds like a ripoff of Kitana's storyline, lol.

Still though, their intro dialogue supports that theory.
Ferra says to Kotal, 'You wish to enslave our people!' or something of the sort.

It could just be a theoretical scenario that would get them to fight. Most of the intro dialogues probably don't mean anything. We'll see, though.

It could just be a theoretical scenario that would get them to fight. Most of the intro dialogues probably don't mean anything. We'll see, though.

I doubt it, dude. Boon said a lot of the character dialogue clues you into what's going on with the story. That's probably why we haven't gotten many of them as of yet. They probably don't want to spoil it.

I doubt it, dude. Boon said a lot of the character dialogue clues you into what's going on with the story. That's probably why we haven't gotten many of them as of yet. They probably don't want to spoil it.
It'll be interesting to hear the dialogues in the upcoming livestream. They said they'd shut up this time.

I am mostly interested to see what the hell these 2 even are.
I know they'll probably be important in the story too.
I'll be playing as them for a bit, I'll probably not main them though.
Reminds me of an MK version of Jakk & Dexter on shrooms and steroids.

I know they'll probably be important in the story too.

I honestly doubt that. As much as I'm in love with the duo, they just seem like the typical henchmen like Baraka and Reptile.

Funny enough, from little we know it even looks like they share Reptile's story.

I honestly doubt that. As much as I'm in love with the duo, they just seem like the typical henchmen like Baraka and Reptile.

Funny enough, from little we know it even looks like they share Reptile's story.

It really does.
I just think they'll have a slice of the story because of the dialogue between Kotal and them, also the comic book with their silhouettes.

So a month later we still have no idea on Ferra/Torr's story arc, as they have yet to make a real debut in the comics.

I'm starting to think that if there is a "filler character", this could be it.

They're probably filler. Out of all the new characters, they've received the least amount of attention. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't make it to MK11. Which sucks because they're the first new MK characters I've been excited about in years.

http://www.amazon.com/Mortal-Kombat...&qid=1426078663&sr=8-3&keywords=mortal+kombat Probably found the true bio of Ferra/Torr. I was looking at amazon and it posted a bit of other peoples bios, including some of the newer characters. This is what I found on Ferra/Torr's.

Spoiler:

Ferra/Torr

The dual being known as Ferra/Torr is mysterious even to their closest allies. It's rumored that Torr and Ferra were Outworld citizens, captured and permanently tethered to each other by the evil sorcerer Shang Tsung in the bowels of his Flesh Pits. They're more likely members of a forgotten symbiotic race, in which the 'rider' bonds with a 'mount.' The rider, Ferra, serves as the de facto brains of the duo, while the hulking Torr is the muscle. It's possible they communicate with each other telepathically, or that Ferra can actually understand Torr’s booming grunts. Found roaming the Tarkatan Wastes by Kotal Kahn’s troops, Ferra/Torr were pressed into service as the emperor’s personal bodyguards.

This is my speculation of ferra & Torr that is Ferra was a African orphan who had lost her parents during the netherealm war and Torr is a demon who had seen Ferra alone crying and he had felt sorry for her and saved her from to other demons trying to kill Ferra so they bonded

Ugh the backstory for them in the ending doesn't change that they are just a throwaway character in my opinion. I like that they are in the game but I am not the biggest fan of them other than their intros which I have fun watching.

Ugh the backstory for them in the ending doesn't change that they are just a throwaway character in my opinion. I like that they are in the game but I am not the biggest fan of them other than their intros which I have fun watching.

I really think that NRS didn't know what the hell to do with them so they just threw stuff at the wall and picked whatever stuck, no matter how bland. I like the idea that they are part of a symbiotic pairing but we need to know where they come from and what their people are like.