Ferra Torr backstory?

natedoggcata

Out of all the characters shown so far, new and old, I think Ferra Torr is the one im most interested in knowing about. I mean why is Torr blind? Who is Ferra to Torr? Are they related? Friends? Why is Ferra so small anyways, is she a midget? Where are they from? Netherealm? Eathrealm? Outworld?

I do remember Boon saying that Ferra is a woman and NOT a child/baby.

He only referred to her as a "little lady". Probably to avoid any shitstorms. Regardless, id still like to know why she is so small and fighting in the MK universe in the first place

Was it actually said that Torr is blind? I don't remember that.

It was never said but I assume he is since he has a executioners mask on with the eyes sewn shut so he cant see anything

He has one eye showing. And the eye is red.

mkx-ferra-torr-screengrab.png

I'm guessing they're like Outworld marauders or bandits or something. I can't imagine that they'll be extremely useful to the story. Probably just the Baraka and Sheeva jobber baddies, but I still really like Torr's design. He looks like he'll be a blast to play as.

Out of all the characters shown so far, new and old, I think Ferra Torr is the one im most interested in knowing about. I mean why is Torr blind? Who is Ferra to Torr? Are they related? Friends? Why is Ferra so small anyways, is she a midget? Where are they from? Netherealm? Eathrealm? Outworld?

Shao Kahn was sent to a dastardly prison an left for dead In a cell for 25 years. Until...

God I hope he stays dead. Jax is such a boring, awful character

Nooo he's just designed to be a tank character. He won't beat any of the best characters at their best but if used right, you can win a lot of matches. I loved using him because I just felt like his moves required actual skill and not superpowers or magic. I had a 7 hit combo with him close to 50% damage every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone else think that Ferra/Torr and D'Vorah might be direct enemies to each other, like Scorpion and Sub-Zero are to each other?
Ferra seems to have a direct response to D'Vorah in the fight intro, as opposed to a generic response.

I should be more clear.
What I meant was that it seemed like Ferra had a direct rival response to D'Vorah.
I'm wondering if those 2 (technically 3, counting Torr) are rivals of each other like Scorpion & Sub-Zero, Kitana & Mileena, Liu Kang & Shang Tsung.

^^ I am pretty sure all characters will "know" each other and address each other by names. Having said that, the Ferra/D'Vorah dialogue does not seem that special.

Ferra/Torr most definitely seems a Baraka/Sheeva-type of character in the story... Out of the new four, they were the only ones to give me that feeling. I just don't see them being THAT important. Now, D'Vorah and Kotal --- that's a different story.

Ferra is awsome and incredibly cute. She will surely be one of my favs in MKX :)Can't wait to see the official bio.

They certainly have that Outward look to them. They also have that baraka/sheeva unimportant feel to them. Unless the big guy is a demon and he is aiding the little gal Ferra through the Netherrealm. I don't see how they fit in the story yet, but it's early yet.

Last edited: