Ferra Torr backstory?

OUTWORLD NEITHERREALM AND EARTHREALM...think about it...
OUTWORLD NEITHERREALM AND EARTHREALM...
NEITHERREALM
NEITHERREALM
NEITHERREALM

Kinda wondering why you keep calling it that.

(Not apologizing for a double post..deal with it.)
Not asking for an apology. Simply asking you to stop cluttering up the threads with your blubbering.

im just sick of seeing dumb ass ideas on here

Like this one?

For all we know dragons can come from a demon species...its not like there's some kind of chart to prove it but demons and dragons have close relationships

Just shut up dude. You're making yourself look more like an ass with every post. Nobody cares how right you think you are, it doesn't guarantee anything.

Ahhh! Home to a long forgotten Outworld race.... So you think She lives in a jungle?? LOL IDK man that looks more like Kotal Kahn's forgotten Race's home...if he is indeed a race...I bet its from there...just a statue bro..but hey you might have something there!

I pointed that out a while ago and even made the edit on the image in MS paint, but everyone else (not you) skipped right over it. :rolleyes:

I know some, including me, don't like the idea that Ferra and Torr having a master/slave relationship (mainly because it's so cliche). Couldn't Ferra's bad grammar mean she wouldn't be smart enough to actually be his master?

The Kombat Tether listed Gamescom Impressions on their website and this is under Ferra/Torr's:
- Victory Pose: Ferra leaps up onto Torr's shoulders whilst acting gleeful and cheering. She then stops to playfully pull and squeeze at Torr's head before resting her head on his.

The playfulness and the resting of her head on his makes it seem as if Torr isn't a slave, more of a guardian...

Thoughts?

God I need to see that victory pose.
I definitely agree with you though. The Guardian relationship would make Torr a much more likable character imo.

Though Ferra's bad grammar doesn't automatically mean she isn't his boss. They are based off of Master Blaster after all

Yeah, I see your point. I really hope that Torr being her guardian is the case, but the variation where she stabs him makes me doubt a little...

I was thinking the same thing.
But then again, when she fights Kotal her intro says something along the lines of "We big boss now!"
So maybe she sees Torr as her equal?

Yeah, maybe. There is just so much to go by it's hard telling what it will end up being. Probably something so far off from what the fans think. As long as it's interesting, I don't care.

Im starting to come around to the idea of them being from outworld...Raiden saying he can help them...perhaps they are a long extinct race...seems to be pointing that way...i just thought for sure that hood Torr wore represented NETHERREALM :p prison of souls..my bad guys i think i was wrong

Kano: "You talk too much, Torr."
Ferra: “You can't hear Torr!"
Kano: "Whatever."

Ferra: "{To Torr} Do you remember lightning man?"
Torr: "*Roars*"
Raiden: "[Inaudible] I can help you."
Ferra: "Yeah you talk, [Inaudible]."

Like this one?
Just shut up dude. You're making yourself look more like an ass with every post. Nobody cares how right you think you are, it doesn't guarantee anything.

Admittedly i took too much ambien that night..:/ i don't even remember typing that shit...ptsd is a mother F@!@er and so is the meds they give me..sorry man..

Outworld emperor Kotal Kahn, and Ferra/Torr: “Join me!”/”You want enslave our people”/”I wish to restore you!”.

I was completly wrong and apologize you guys hit it on the head.
To everybody i offended I am truly sorry. I had tunnel vision and THOUGH for sure i was right.
This board is pretty stellar. MAD PROPS to the guys that figured this out.

Outworld emperor Kotal Kahn, and Ferra/Torr: “Join me!”/”You want enslave our people”/”I wish to restore you!”.

I was completly wrong and apologize you guys hit it on the head.
To everybody i offended I am truly sorry. I had tunnel vision and THOUGH for sure i was right.
This board is pretty stellar. MAD PROPS to the guys that figured this out.

Where'd you get the dialogue?

Hopefully that means we'll get more non playable characters in story.
I'm so sick of seeing Tarkatans and Monks.

This!!! I can't even begin to explain how much i'm sick of the Tarkatans and Monks lol
Seriously it's gotten beyond a joke. If there's anything they need to work on plot/storymode wise it's definitely non playable characters and making other races/clans more relevant.

Nice find!

"you want to enslave our people"
I wonder if that means Ferra isn't the only one of her race.
And maybe "our" is referring to Torr and his people as well.

Hopefully that means we'll get more non playable characters in story.
I'm so sick of seeing Tarkatans and Monks.

This!!! I can't even begin to explain how much i'm sick of the Tarkatans and Monks lol
Seriously it's gotten beyond a joke. If there's anything they need to work on plot/storymode wise it's definitely non playable characters and making other races/clans more relevant.
Tarkatans and Monks have more star power.

And by the way, isn't the Mortal Kombat Tournament property of the Shaolin? And how many MK games have we had without a Shaolin? Last I checked, it's the same number we had without a Lin Kuei, which would be ZERO! A game without a Shaolin Monk is NOT Mortal Kombat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

[MENTION=5283]Reptil3[/MENTION] Exactly!
I do have faith though.
Did you see the Moloch cameo? That's the type of stuff I want in MKX.
When I play the story in MK9, I feel like the characters on the roster are the only characters who exist.
So hopefully some of these new characters also introduce some new races.

[MENTION=5283]Reptil3[/MENTION] Exactly!
I do have faith though.
Did you see the Moloch cameo? That's the type of stuff I want in MKX.
When I play the story in MK9, I feel like the characters on the roster are the only characters who exist.
So hopefully some of these new characters also introduce some new races.

Yea same here it's one of the things that they have been lacking in the past and i just get the feeling that they have acknowledged past mistakes and taking more time/care with creating new characters so they don't end up just being throw-aways.
This is what it should have felt like when we entered the 3d era.

It's still too early to really tell but so far MKX is heading in the right direction.