Speculation on D'Vorah's Species

I'll keep my bet on Death Knight until I see the truth. She may not be, but as we have less information on her than on Kotal Kahn, I think I can roll some dices, cause it has a tiny little line between her and the demi-god.

I was told that D'Vorah means "wasp" in Hebrew, so it's safe to assume she is some sort of Homosapien/Arthropod hybrid.

Thoraxe03.png

Thor_axe01.jpg

I don't think D'Vorah has any relation to the beetle lair stage. I'm thinking she's going to be related to that new Jungle stage imo. Either her, Kotal, or both of them.

Well, it's the only mention on "bugs" throughout the whole game. Maybe she is DK, or she is from the same race of DK, or as you said, has nothing at all.

I still bet that there is some relation. But after that Kano video, the only thing I know is she is ugly as hell!

Lol at least nobody has to worry about NRS screwing up her face model like they do with a lot of their other female characters

I don't think D'Vorah has any relation to the beetle lair stage. I'm thinking she's going to be related to that new Jungle stage imo. Either her, Kotal, or both of them.

I think that Ferra and Torr are actually related to that Jungle stage.

Did anyone else notice the Ferra-looking Pigmy statue in that Jungle stage?

Ferra statue.jpg

It is no problem! It's better now that everybody can see and discuss :)!

Dude, I think Kotal Kahn and Ferra are related. She is so indigenous.

Maybe.
I could see Ferra being of Aztec descent.

Ohh, I always thought people were talking about the other giant statue to the very right of that screenshot lol I was like, "That doesn't look at all like Ferra or Torr."

Nah. ;)
The little Pygmy statue, which seems to resemble Ferra and the clothing / armor that she wears.
Could also be like The Warrior's Shrine stage in previous MKs, which don't belong at all to the character(s) in the shrine.

After seeing X rays being performed on her, I think her skeleton and internal organs look a bit too humanoid. Maybe she's still work in progress but it just gave me an idea, what if she's just a sentient insect queen that took over the an average lady,twisting her and turning her into a human sized hive/breeding ground.

This is my thinking as well, or at least something similar. I think whatever race she is from, it's not based of one queen, but a group based of a hive mind with the ability to take over other species based on there design. This particular one is based off Outworld humans (or whatever an average Outworldian would be called). For evidence, I point to the Kano video. In the opening fight sequence, she says "You Repulse Us" as opposed to "You repulse me"

For evidence, I point to the Kano video. In the opening fight sequence, she says "You Repulse Us" as opposed to "You repulse me"

It could be D'Vorah speaking in 3rd person, or she could also be referring to herself and the bugs that she uses as projectiles as "us."