Speculation on D'Vorah's Species

Zaterrealm was destroyed, not invaded and taken the control like Edenia. And Reptile was the only survivor from his race. But later, we saw Chameleon and Khameleon from Reptile's homeland. So he is not last.

After seeing X rays being performed on her, I think her skeleton and internal organs look a bit too humanoid. Maybe she's still work in progress but it just gave me an idea, what if she's just a sentient insect queen that took over the an average lady,twisting her and turning her into a human sized hive/breeding ground.

There already were bee-like creatures in Mortal Kombat Conquest TV series, but they didn't have wings. Queen Kreeya, her treacherous daughter Vorpax, and other Kreeyans - Amazons born in bees nests. Also they were killing partners after sexual acts like real bees do.

I know Vorpax has been killed in the last episode of MK Conquest, so many years before events in Mortal Kombat 1 (original timeline) and Mortal Kombat 9 (alternative timeline). Kreeya is no more, Vorpax is no more, but what about other Kreeyans? Maybe another Kreeyan took the lead and "bee-like" Amazons continue their conquering the Realms.

I'm not sure D'Vorah is Kreeyan, but I have no idea why Mortal Kombat has new character somehow related with bees.

The last time we see on main games this insect reference is in MK:D in the Beetle Lair.

That building was rosen in honor of the Death Knight, a demi-god warrior.

Beetles and bees are not that close, but D'vorah uses this "deathlike style", and if we pay attention, she got a beetle like amulet on her chest.

The last time we see on main games this insect reference is in MK:D in the Beetle Lair.

That building was rosen in honor of the Death Knight, a demi-god warrior.

Beetles and bees are not that close, but D'vorah uses this "deathlike style", and if we pay attention, she got a beetle like amulet on her chest.

She seems to take elements from both.

Well, D'Vorah doesn't just use bees. In her swarm queen variation, she uses wasps. And in her brood mother variation, she uses caterpillars (I think, whatever the thing is that she throws).

Well, then maybe I can be right and she can be the Death Knight. The outfit, the symbol...it's curious that they only mentioned a character like that once and now they show us a character with this fun coincidences.

There already were bee-like creatures in Mortal Kombat Conquest TV series, but they didn't have wings. Queen Kreeya, her treacherous daughter Vorpax, and other Kreeyans - Amazons born in bees nests. Also they were killing partners after sexual acts like real bees do.

I know Vorpax has been killed in the last episode of MK Conquest, so many years before events in Mortal Kombat 1 (original timeline) and Mortal Kombat 9 (alternative timeline). Kreeya is no more, Vorpax is no more, but what about other Kreeyans? Maybe another Kreeyan took the lead and "bee-like" Amazons continue their conquering the Realms.

I'm not sure D'Vorah is Kreeyan, but I have no idea why Mortal Kombat has new character somehow related with bees.

Bees don't murder other bees after sex. The male Bee's testicles explode. I shit you not.

Bees don't murder other bees after sex. The male Bee's testicles explode. I shit you not.

Lmao FACT.

She might just be a worshipper of the Death Knight who gave her this control over bugs as a reward?

I honestly don't know, but chances are NRS might just shit on our heads and say she's a sub-species of Zaterra.

That would be the dopest shit ever if D'Vorah was a reference to MK Conquest.
That show was mad underrated.

Ed did mention something about taking a bit of ideas from movies and such.

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2