-Cassie Cage: "Look who's talking maggot mouth!"
-D'Vorah: "Perhaps, I'll eat your tongue first!"

After winning 1st round:

-"As you suffer we enjoy!"

When using her swarming bees move:

-"Siege my children!"

Gameplay Videos:

Last edited:
I'm most interested in the race she belongs too and which realm she resides in. My bet is on Outworld, since it always seemed like a place where an amalgam of races exist. I however hope her storyline won't be the "Shao Kahn/Onaga enslaved my people and destroyed my home and so I want revenge" sort of thing, it has been tried and tested already with many characters, Im hoping for something more creative.

In her X-Ray, did she impale the lower back of the victim first or the coccyx with her tentacles before impaling the back if the head through the mouth?

I'd say I feel wrong to think she's sexy, but I don't care... For some reason, she's one of the sexiest MK girls I've ever seen, even if she doesn't have hair.

Unless they reveal someone I like even more, she will likely be my main.

I'd say I feel wrong to think she's sexy, but I don't care... For some reason, she's one of the sexiest MK girls I've ever seen, even if she doesn't have hair.

It's okay to think she's sexy. I always thought the idea of Chameleon was pretty hot.

WoA-ep1_miles-eesh.gif

It's okay to think she's sexy. I always thought the idea of Chameleon was pretty hot.

WoA-ep1_miles-eesh.gif

You make me feel substantially better. I think one thing that helps me get into her is that the lines on her cheeks kind of remind me of a Drell's face, for some reason. I love me some aliens.

You make me feel substantially better. I think one thing that helps me get into her is that the lines on her cheeks kind of remind me of a Drell's face, for some reason. I love me some aliens.

The Drell are pretty sexy. Not gonna lie. lol My fiance just called me a creep. Ah well. *shrug*

The Drell are pretty sexy. Not gonna lie. lol My fiance just called me a creep. Ah well. *shrug*

Don't call her siha, then! :p

Seriously, if I can find a four-armed beastwoman sexy, then I guess bugwomen deserve love too. I will give Netherrealm points for making D'Vorah's face look attractive. Sure, she's a mutant/monster, but she doesn't have a man-face. I guess it's ironically easier to make feminine faces for non-humans.

I thought I was the only one lol. Im not a fan of bald girls, but I find her attractive with her hood up.

Anyway... D'vorra seems like she'll be a really awesome character. Her moveset looks like it'll be really fun to play around with. She's my favorite new character so far.

Out of all of the newer characters, I think she might be the best one that I like.

Everything about this character I like. I'm glad that she doesn't have hair, not every single female in this game needs to have long, flowing hair. Her move sets are interesting, definitely going to see which variation I'm going to have to stick with. I like her fatality, I'm dying to know what the other one looks like (despite that I don't really want to be spoiled).

The one thing that pisses me off though, is that people are actually comparing her to Sarah Kerrigan. Honestly, I have no words for those so-called "fans" of Starcraft when neither of these two are remotely close. Was D'Vorah's creation inspired from Kerrigan? I don't see it, for those who have, I'd like an explanation how.

Yeash.

The one thing that pisses me off though, is that people are actually comparing her to Sarah Kerrigan. Honestly, I have no words for those so-called "fans" of Starcraft when neither of these two are remotely close. Was D'Vorah's creation inspired from Kerrigan? I don't see it, for those who have, I'd like an explanation how.

Yeash.
If anything her character design, with that hood she wears and her insect oriented theme, is reminiscent of Sadira from the new Killer Instinct game. Beyond that I'd say she's a pretty unique character.

The Sarah Kerrigan comparisons seems to mostly stem from those blades Kerrigan sports on her back.

Apart from that both characters really aren't anything alike to be honest.

Out of all of the newer characters, I think she might be the best one that I like.

Everything about this character I like. I'm glad that she doesn't have hair, not every single female in this game needs to have long, flowing hair. Her move sets are interesting, definitely going to see which variation I'm going to have to stick with. I like her fatality, I'm dying to know what the other one looks like (despite that I don't really want to be spoiled).

Yeash.
D'Vorah does seem interesting especially with the bug poker thingies from her back

As far as her being compared to sarah kerrigan
I don't see how you would be able to compare that much besides the fact that she commands bug swarms and has stuff coming from her back
Seems more like a joke to compare her to sarah
but who knows maybe D'vorah was a human with psionic powers hatched from a chrysalis by a giant alien eyeball brain
which then led her to manipulate and betray all major factions at the current time with swarms of biological creatures
oh and Samir Duran would probably be there too

Sorry everyone who knows me, I took a 3 or 4 year hiatus from TRMK.
Still not really back but hey, I thought I'd visit! :flowers:

D'Vorah looks like she's going to be my new favorite if Mileena isn't in this game. She's so unique and I love her style and outfit and her fatalities are amazing.