D'Vorah General Discussion

Have you been practicing her low starter into flip string?

Yah, hard as funk online. I use F2,1,2 as well. My corner combos aren't that great gotta learn a few of those. It feels weird picking up your old character, felt like you passed her on to me like a side chick or something :rofl:

Yah, hard as funk online. I use F2,1,2 as well. My corner combos aren't that great gotta learn a few of those. It feels weird picking up your old character, felt like you passed her on to me like a side chick or something :rofl:

My sloppy seconds are of the highest quality. You should be honored :proud:

So, no combos from you guys. Guess I gotta do this on my own.

:laugh:

I like to use F11 MB-DF1 to start combos.

Here's some combos for Swarm Queen:
f11 Mb-df1 212 db1 34 b12~air throw (39%)
f4 Mb-df1 212 db1 f34 1 f44 db4 (32%)
f4 Mb-df1 212 db1 dash under NJP f34 throw (30%)

I have difficulty landing F11 Mb-DF1 sometimes. Timing is strict. Also, you can probably add some JIPs for extra damage.

Some Brood Mother combos:
JIP 212 db1 f44 db4 (31%)
df3 JIP 212 Mb-db1 34 f44 db4 (41%)
df3 JIP 212 db1 f112 db4 (34%)

A few universal combos:
JIP f44 f34 112 db4 (33%)
JIP f34 1 f34 b12~air throw (31%)
JIP f44 f44 db4 (32%)

You've probably already figured out combos by now, but thought I'd help just in case.

Last edited:
Man, this chick does so much damage.

Are guys familiar with her wasp grenade cancel setups for swarm queen. I've been trying to cancel out of F22 but I can't get the timing down.

Last edited:
Man, this chick does so much damage.

Are guys familiar with her wasp grenade cancel setups for swarm queen. I've been trying to cancel out of F22 but I can't get the timing down.

Yes. And I believe you can get armored out of f22. You should try f112 wasp cancel. It's a frame trap. But it's somewhat hard to do at first. You just need to hold 1 after df1 (wasp grenade) and press ff block at the same time so she will run then input the rest of whatever it is you want to do so the run cancels. So f112 run cancel 212 for example. Easy and can lead to good damage.

D'vorah is an amazing creation of a character. When I first saw her I was freaking hyped for this game. She still stands tall as an top tier character to this day. She had her ups and downs but by the end of the day she is still a very unique character with some awesome moves.