D'Vorah General Discussion

If they're ever going to remake Mortal Kombat: Deception, I hope they'll add D'Vorah as a bonus because she is made for the Beetle Lair.

Of all the new kharacters that's been revealed so far, D'vorah seems to be the most appealing to me, in terms of gameplay. Her playstyle seems to just fit mine.

But, I will save judgement until I actually play the game.

Of all the new kharacters that's been revealed so far, D'vorah seems to be the most appealing to me, in terms of gameplay. Her playstyle seems to just fit mine.

-cough- You probably like her because of the yellow and black -cough- Tanya's color scheme -cough- :laugh:

I agree with this. I say the same thing.
When the trailer first came out, all I could think of was 'Please let me play this character N O W.' while my feelings to all of the other characters was 'Eh. They can wait. D'vorah comes first'
At this point, post-Kitana reveal, I'm still more psyched to play as D'vorah. She's such a beautifully-ugly bug-woman and is a fresh face. We don't get many of those anymore.

-cough- You probably like her because of the yellow and black -cough- Tanya's color scheme -cough- :laugh:

:thumbsup:

I don't want to jump the gun with her but her appearances in the MKX comics leads me to believe that while she may be loyal warrior she is hot headed and might be the cause of Kotals supposed Fall

I think D'vorah is hot! for her species.

she definitely has a very unique and interesting playstyle. I was watching a breakdown video of the kitana reveal trailer and that move she does when her back is facing her opponent and she does like 100 stabs with her stingers is preety sick.
when they show it in slow motion u can see that the las hit is a sweep, I thought that was cool

y7Ew08.gif

Loved it!