D'Vorah General Discussion

is she wearing a thong? I couldnt tell, yeah she has a nice figure but as for her face a paper bag can fix that lol. not but she looks good not wearing much I judt hope that nrs keeps the skanky outfits out this time around consideting this is a darker tone mk. and by the looks of cassie cage outfit I think they got the picture.thats why I cant wait to dee how the female ninjas will look. but D'vorah lookd like an awesome character.

is she wearing a thong? I couldnt tell, yeah she has a nice figure but as for her face a paper bag can fix that lol. not but she looks good not wearing much I judt hope that nrs keeps the skanky outfits out this time around consideting this is a darker tone mk. and by the looks of cassie cage outfit I think they got the picture.thats why I cant wait to dee how the female ninjas will look. but D'vorah lookd like an awesome character.

I liked the outfits and they actually made me like playing with the woman of the game. I liked them because you never see a real woman on the normal basis dress like that....Unless your her modeling agent. The main problems were the woman' unrealistic bust sizes. Sonya blades breast were laughably huge for no apparent reason. Sex sales and the males of the game seemed to enjoy that but.....if they really want to impress me they should keep the outfits and work on female faces and proportions. Sonya, kitana's, and jade's face looked very manly unmasked. So I'm hoping they can start there.

ironRod said:
is she wearing a thong?
I figure her body is more of an exoskeleton or like an outer-shell!

Im curious to D'Vorah's relationship with Kano is...seems to be some type of tension on the Intros:
Apparently he is saying, "Still Angry with Me"
tumblr_naqihfk6NN1rzm7hxo1_400.gif

And We all seen this one;
tumblr_na74j7Fjb31qave47o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_na74j7Fjb31qave47o2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_na74j7Fjb31qave47o3_r1_500.gif

Last edited:
The first gif of Kano shows how detailed the game is. His expression is very good, really looks like an older Kano.

Well yeah. I hope it looks like this on release. Most developers fluff the graphics for reveals and presentation but the real game always looks remarkebly more "Lower Quality"

D'vorah time

She definitely doesn't look or act out of place, they definitely went right with this one. Then again, I think almost any creation could fit in, it's a pretty varied series.

She reminds me a lot of Tali from Mass Effect.

Shame that MK doesn't give you multiple color palettes of each costume. Probably could have gotten a sick ass purple D'Vorah.

So, any speculations on her whereabouts and lore?

I'm thinking her background with Kotal will be very interesting from what I've read of their dialogue with each other. I hope she isn't just a lackey.

So, any speculations on her whereabouts and lore?

I'm thinking her background with Kotal will be very interesting from what I've read of their dialogue with each other. I hope she isn't just a lackey.

I think they'll flesh out her character. In my opinion, she seems way too interesting to just be a lackey.

The name of the statue that sits in the Beetle Lair from Deception.

...Death Knight? I know I'll feel stupid but..What's that?

No stupidity. It's not exactly the statue, the whole building, located on Lei Chen Mountains, is in honor of a legendary demi-god warrior known as Death Knight, according to the inscriptions on the walls.

Not only because the whole place symbols looks like her pendant and her race, but she dresses as we commonly depict death's personification.

Anyway, imagine why a warrior would be called death knight and have so much connection with insects.

Not to mention all that blood beetles on the floor.

No stupidity. It's not exactly the statue, the whole building, located on Lei Chen Mountains, is in honor of a legendary demi-god warrior known as Death Knight, according to the inscriptions on the walls.

Not only because the whole place symbols looks like her pendant and her race, but she dresses as we commonly depict death's personification.

Anyway, imagine why a warrior would be called death knight and have so much connection with insects.

Not to mention all that blood beetles on the floor.

I would be down with this idea.
It would be great to see that Beetle Lair having deeper history to it and giving us better insight on her.

Just from the Dialogue heard or shown, I am really interested in her relationship with Kotal Kahn & Kano.