Hardcore, Post-Hardcore, Metalcore... basically all 'core' subbgenres thread.

I have not yet, didn't know they had one hahaha. I can't remember but I know someone I like is working on a new album. I know the Gorillaz are but thats not who I'm trying to think of.

Yeah, they did away with screaming this time, though. It's all cleans.

I dunno about the new album. I know there's a new Stolas album about to drop really soon. Enter Shikari, too, uh there was also the new DGD album that was recently hinted. Silverstein have a new album coming out in 2015 as well...

That's just off the top of my head. There's loads more, though.

Yeah, they did away with screaming this time, though. It's all cleans.

I dunno about the new album. I know there's a new Stolas album about to drop really soon. Enter Shikari, too, uh there was also the new DGD album that was recently hinted. Silverstein have a new album coming out in 2015 as well...

That's just off the top of my head. There's loads more, though.

Ahh yes, it was Stolas and DGD. Couldn't remember for the life of me. And with PBTT one I've always enjoyed the screaming they did. Still sounds good without it but that was a big factor in why I started listening to them.

Ahh yes, it was Stolas and DGD. Couldn't remember for the life of me. And with PBTT one I've always enjoyed the screaming they did. Still sounds good without it but that was a big factor in why I started listening to them.

Yeah, I liked the screams, but IIRC the vocalist said that they weren't gone for good, only this album so lets see where that goes.

But that's not important. What's important here is CIRCA SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I liked the screams, but IIRC the vocalist said that they weren't gone for good, only this album so lets see where that goes.

But that's not important. What's important here is CIRCA SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!

Cant see what you posted cause im on my phone, but yeah, circa is like the main attraction. Anything with anthony green really

Cant see what you posted cause im on my phone, but yeah, circa is like the main attraction. Anything with anthony green really

Circa's new song.

It's like... Somewhere in between Blue Sky Noise and On Letting Go with that BSN production quality. I love it, but the video is weird as shit.

Circa's new song.

It's like... Somewhere in between Blue Sky Noise and On Letting Go with that BSN production quality. I love it, but the video is weird as shit.
Yeah, its so great when theres a band that comes out with new things and they havent lost their touch after all this time

This is my first time posting on this forum, and I must say it's pretty cool so far. Quite a lot of people with really diverse tastes.

Some of my favorite tracks from each genre:

Metalcore

Botch - Frequency Ass Bandit

Breather Resist - Honest to God

Hopesfall - The End of an Era

Post- Hardcore:

At the Drive-In - One Armed Scissor

Glassjaw - Tip Your Bartender

Fear Before the March of Flames - Drowning the Old Hag

Hardcore:

Modern Life is War - Hell is for Heroes

Dangers - Half Brother, All Cop

The Suicide File - A Pleasure to Have in Class

Apologies if any of these have already been posted.