Hardcore, Post-Hardcore, Metalcore... basically all 'core' subbgenres thread.

Those screams are great. I've heard better, but like you said, they just fit really well. The cleans are brilliant, too

I've been listening to some german hardcore recently. I only know basic german, so I have no idea what they're saying, but it's pretty good.

if you like german grindcore may i suggest we butter the bread with butter

and thats just an intro

Holy... that was beautiful. Must look them up more... but I have to go to sleep :( decisions, decisions.

What does your username stand for btw? I've been humouring myself with A skylit drive, Dance Gavin Dance, but that's probably not it :laugh:

actually it is exactly a skylit drive, dance gavin dance. i told you we're like the same person, btw you're the only person to guess that right the first time. hats off to ya

Haha, didn't expect that. I haven't listened to A skylit drive in a month or two.

Well, I guess I'll post some music here today, too, so that this post isn't completely useless.

Ice Nine Kills - The fastest way to a girl's heart is through her ribcage

Of Machines - Becoming close to closure

Haha, didn't expect that. I haven't listened to A skylit drive in a month or two.

like half my tattoos have their lyrics, but not in that super lame kinda way.

totally more hard rock but lordi, kinda like GWAR but not as super comical. video is a total nod to evil dead. all their videos are really well done as their vocalist went to film school

like half my tattoos have their lyrics, but not in that super lame kinda way.

totally more hard rock but lordi, kinda like GWAR but not as super comical. video is a total nod to evil dead. all their videos are really well done as their vocalist went to film school
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opaxEWKagh8

Great song. The video never fails to make me laugh. That's a great throwback, although it's not core music at all xP

I don't have any tattoos myself. I just never thought about getting one, really. Lyrics, if done right can be pretty damn cool, but when I see people getting like BOTDF lyrics, I lose the will to live

Great song. The video never fails to make me laugh. That's a great throwback, although it's not core music at all xP

I don't have any tattoos myself. I just never thought about getting one, really. Lyrics, if done right can be pretty damn cool, but when I see people getting like BOTDF lyrics, I lose the will to live

oh man, thats baaaad. i dont usually get just lyrics, like one has a whole story to it with link. and the lyrics i pick aren't the common ones people always go for, i really like getting some of the screams like in identity on fire theres a part in the chorus where he says "through the dead, will i ever reach it" and i turned it into a whole kinda zelda inspired zombie tattoo, i love this thing. i would consider tattoos, but thats just me. i mean i'm a real estate agent but as long as they dont come onto your hands or past your neck theyre hidden easily. and i know it wasnt core music hahaha, just running out of songs to post haha. but heres one i think we will all enjoy

already talked about them but this is for the lurkers cause we seem to be the only core fans consistent with this thread.

I love that song so much. A lot like birds are such an amazing band :)

Vital shared this song with me a while ago.

You know what's blasphemy? Tides of man hasn't been mentioned in this thread.

Gotta love Tillian, the tooth gap and the classical influences.

oh man, thats baaaad. i dont usually get just lyrics, like one has a whole story to it with link. and the lyrics i pick aren't the common ones people always go for, i really like getting some of the screams like in identity on fire theres a part in the chorus where he says "through the dead, will i ever reach it" and i turned it into a whole kinda zelda inspired zombie tattoo, i love this thing. i would consider tattoos, but thats just me. i mean i'm a real estate agent but as long as they dont come onto your hands or past your neck theyre hidden easily. and i know it wasnt core music hahaha, just running out of songs to post haha. but heres one i think we will all enjoy

already talked about them but this is for the lurkers cause we seem to be the only core fans consistent with this thread.

This is the most nostalgic song for me. Enter Shikari was the first live show I ever went to and this song was the first song I ever moshed to. Brings back memories, man. These guys are so good live... so atmospheric. Also helps that they're British like me x3

nice man, i saw them live once. he started walking onto tables and jumping on the crowd. what are your thoughts on partycore?

and

I honestly can't stand Attila. I get the gist that it's meant to be fun, but I just can't listen to it. Reminds of BrokeNCYDE, but not absolutely retarded. That being said, I'd rather listen to Attila than Emmure.

This is BrokeNCYDE. They're not core, but they are the worst band I have ever heard in my entire life. I can't help but think of them when I hear Attila.

I honestly can't stand Attila. I get the gist that it's meant to be fun, but I just can't listen to it. Reminds of BrokeNCYDE, but not absolutely retarded. That being said, I'd rather listen to Attila than Emmure.

This is BrokeNCYDE. They're not core, but they are the worst band I have ever heard in my entire life. I can't help but think of them when I hear Attila.

oh man i hate brokencyde. speaking of bands i hate heres the worst band of all time

Oh dear. What were they thinking? Are they even serious?

My Ex-girlfriend was a massive Sleeping With Sirens fan. Man, I remember going to a live show with her. It was the single most homosexual experience I've had in my life (there's no other word to describe it). Nah, never again. Although, I do admit, I like one or two of their songs off their first album (guilty pleasures, man.)

Oh dear. What were they thinking? Are they even serious?

My Ex-girlfriend was a massive Sleeping With Sirens fan. Man, I remember going to a live show with her. It was the single most homosexual experience I've had in my life (there's no other word to describe it). Nah, never again. Although, I do admit, I like one or two of their songs off their first album (guilty pleasures, man.)

i like their first album but man, try living in the same city as them. buncha little tweenies all over, and its not like theyre even popular anymore. i cant stand going to any shows where all the fans are little kids, i went to an a lot like birds show and i set my friends on fire was playing, my friend and i were the only allb fans and theres little 12 year olds for ismfof. the only cool thing about that was we got to chill with allb the whole night.

I can't stand I set my friends on fire. Jesus, they suck so much. Stupid band name for a stupid band.

I wouldn't be able to deal with having SWS so close, but it's dope you got to chill with allb.

God, I need to hear something decent to stop myself getting depressed.

(Yes, lurkers, that is Skrillex on vocals)

I don't like the unclean vocals that much (they're okay, I guess, but seem a bit inconsistent.) and the breakdowns seem a bit forced...? Still, I quite like the song even if it is kind of crabcore-esque.

What do you think of this?