Cassie's X-Ray

danduffy

did anyone at e3 get too see cassies x-ray ?

I've been told its really brutal and similar to johnnys x-ray, also when she punches the nuts they explode.

Re: x-ray

As I said in another thread, I'm not eager AT ALL to get a close-up look at Scorpion's hanging gonads.
Doesn't matter if it's to see them explode.

I am glad we can see it uncensored, always felt that Johnny Cage's x-ray was missing something - cannot wait to see it!

always felt that Johnny Cage's x-ray was missing something

Yeah they'll be missing something after the xray!

I never thought anything in Mortal Kombat would make me feel uncomfortable. That's how far violence wise its come.

So, for the people who actually want this to be... help me picture this.
Are we also gonna get to behold skinless ding-dongs?
If not, what are those nuts going to be hanging from?
If there is a ding-dong, is it gonna hang there or will the guys have a hardon from the combat?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

So, for the people who actually want this to be... help me picture this.
Are we also gonna get to behold skinless ding-dongs?
If not, what are those nuts going to be hanging from?
If there is a ding-dong, is it gonna hang there or will the guys have a hardon from the combat?

I have just the GREATEST mental image now, thanks.

They'll probably have to tone it down due to the ESRB anyway.

I personally can't imagine how they could pull it off gracefully, so I'd prefer it not happening.

I personally think there's no way they can pull it off gracefully, so I'd prefer it not happening.

Sadly, I agree. I'd still buy the game if it were AO (Assuming I could even find it!), but it'd ruin Netherrealm's finances and reputation. And since the ESRB is very strict on nudity, I assume skinless genitals are just as bad as ones with skin to them. I say it should be allowed, but I don't decide on that.

One that just hit me... How would they make Torr's knick-knacks?
Guess not regular sized, so are they really gonna give him grapefruit sized balls?
I'd very much rather a pelvic fracture, plus that would work on girls too.

I dont see why the esrb would make a big deal about it. Its not like genital mutilation is anything new to the games industry. Games like Sniper elite (as squirrel posted) and Blitz the League both showed xray nuts getting smashed and they made it by just fine

We only got a description like Scorpions Fatality

She does a split and punches the opponent so hard the testicles explode and yes you get to see the testicals exploding in all of its X-Ray glory. Not sure what happens if she does this on a female. Probably just a vagina punch, or exploding ovaries... no idea

Yeah they'll be missing something after the xray!

I never thought anything in Mortal Kombat would make me feel uncomfortable. That's how far violence wise its come.

lol... that's for sure...
As far as the violence is concerned, there is nothing that can make me feel uncomfortable in video games, on the other hand, real-life gore is too much for me.

I've seen it, many times. She, like her father, nut punches the victim, if it's a guy you see their balls bust (OWWW!).

Then she smashes them in side of the head with her two pistols, breaking their jaw, and then finishes off with shooting the pistols into each of their eyes.

Last edited:

I've seen it, many times. She, like her father, nut punches the victim, if it's a guy you see their balls bust (OWWW!).

Then she smashes them in the head with her two pistols and then finishes off with shooting the pistols into each of their eyes.

So, if it's a lady that she does it on, is it a smashed camel toe?
Did you get to see Cassie's X-Ray in any mirror matches or against D'Vorah?

So, if it's a lady that she does it on, is it a smashed camel toe?
Did you get to see Cassie's X-Ray in any mirror matches or against D'Vorah?

Same as Cage's X-ray in MK9 it's just a pelvic muscle, no balls or other details obviously. Balls only on the dudes. Heard Torr has bigger balls but I never saw it.

Last edited: