Cassie's X-Ray

I think it'd be cool if they showed the bugs that are in her stomach during the X-Rays...She does have bugs in her stomach, right?

EDIT: RIGHT?!?

Last edited:
Out of everyone's fatality hers has to be the weakest IMO ..I honestly can't say that I have any better ideas for her at the moment .it may grow on me...Like Johnny's lame trophy fatality

"This is where you fall down"

ellechbura is an alternate account of a banned user (with probable cause to back it up, too), so his opinion is null and void.

And there have been far worse fatalities in MK history than Cassie's, such as Quan Chi's Neck Boner...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I think it fits her personality. She doesn't really seem like the type to viciously mutilate somebody like Baraka or Torr.

Lol neck boner ...what the hell where they thinking .
[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] well that's a good point .I guess it fits her.

Besides, she's probably 19-24, so obviously her Fatality still shows her youth.

(I'm holding off on declaring her age at 25 because that implies Sonya was pregnant during the events of MK9...at which point she and Johnny had only known each other for what, maybe two weeks to a month? Plus, there's that miscarriage risk during Sindel's Massacre. In fact, a similar situation led Square Enix to retcon Ceodore's age to two years younger in Final Fantasy IV: The After Years due to his original age implied Rosa was pregnant during the events of the original FF4, at which point Rosa was directly engaged in combat).

Besides, she's probably 19-24, so obviously her Fatality still shows her youth.

(I'm holding off on declaring her age at 25 because that implies Sonya was pregnant during the events of MK9...at which point she and Johnny had only known each other for what, maybe two weeks to a month? Plus, there's that miscarriage risk during Sindel's Massacre. In fact, a similar situation led Square Enix to retcon Ceodore's age to two years younger in Final Fantasy IV: The After Years due to his original age implied Rosa was pregnant during the events of the original FF4, at which point Rosa was directly engaged in combat).

Hmm I didn't think about that..cassie can't be 25...

Out of everyone's fatality hers has to be the weakest IMO ..I honestly can't say that I have any better ideas for her at the moment .it may grow on me...Like Johnny's lame trophy fatality

You didn't like that? I thought it was great. Makes the opponent's body look really dumb.

ellechbura is an alternate account of a banned user (with probable cause to back it up, too), so his opinion is null and void.

And there have been far worse fatalities in MK history than Cassie's, such as Quan Chi's Neck Boner...

Oh, yeah, the Neck Boner. Its like after MK4 they were thinking, "Hey, Quan Chi has one of the best fatalities, now lets give him the worst one."

HVHBk2u.gif

I guess u can say she does a "friendtality" lol.

ill rather perform her x-ray which looks vicious! but lets hope for her second one to be better.

Lol, i've seen some balls snap and I can say that:

Scorpion, Kotal and Kano have medium big balls.
Torr has HUGE balls...
Raiden has smaller balls than Kano and Scorpion... Must be a joke or something lol! He really didn't showed any balls in MK11.

I love these different ball sizes, brings life to the characters, Scorpion and Sub-Zero's ballsm ost of all, and what about Reptile?

Lol, i've seen some balls snap and I can say that:

Scorpion, Kotal and Kano have medium big balls.
Torr has HUGE balls...
Raiden has smaller balls than Kano and Scorpion... Must be a joke or something lol! He really didn't showed any balls in MK11.

I love these different ball sizes, brings life to the characters, Scorpion and Sub-Zero's ballsm ost of all, and what about Reptile?

I knew Ferra was mentioning Raiden's balls on their intro.