scorpions mk x fatality

For the sake of the game, lets hope it doesn't leak. We really dont need Netherealm getting in trouble and being forced to censor the game this early.

^Everyone I think knows by now what happens, it's all about seeing footage of it. I agree with natedogg, I just think they're worried about revealing it so early in development. If they reveal more closer to release, there won't be as much pressure to potentially censor it.

Part was seen on the Sony press conference, but not the whole thing. Here's what happens, I saw it many times.

Scorpion starts the fatality by tossing a fireball through the chest of his victim. Then after the body starts to fall forward Scorpion slices the across of his opponent with his sword (if it's done to Sub-Zero his mask falls off here).

The face then slides off the head of his victim and the everything hits the floor. As it sits on the floor you see the tongue of the victim flapping in the mouth as the remaining part of the victim's brain falls forward onto the floor.

The sounds and visuals of that end bit is so simple and yet gruesome as it sits on the screen for a long amount of time.

How much of the face is severed, exactly? Do we see the muscle under the face completely intact, or is it sliced off as well? What about the skull?

How much of the face is severed, exactly? Do we see the muscle under the face completely intact, or is it sliced off as well? What about the skull?

The entire front of the face is severed past the eyes and it slides away. Then you see the the entire bone and organs inside the head as the brain slides out and the tongue moves around.

Yes that's fairly close, but instead you see the inside of the head and it faces you as it slides off.

Sounds awesome. :)

Now I'm wondering what Sub-Zero's 2nd fatality will be like.
Sub-Zero's fatality that was shown looks weak by that comparison.
That seems brutal.

Sounds awesome. :)

Now I'm wondering what Sub-Zero's 2nd fatality will be like.
Sub-Zero's fatality that was shown looks weak by that comparison.
That seems brutal.

Sub Zero's fatality is pretty weak in general, I think. I really hope his second fatality blows me away.

As for Scorpion's fatality, I cannot wait to see this. It sounds like it'll be the most gruesome fatality yet.

I wonder on Mortal Kombat X if they put these fatalities of Scorpion's in the game? On Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance,Scorpion's fatality is when he thrown his spear & the spear went through the head & he pulled the head right off,On Mortal Kombat Deception Scorpion's fatality is when he thrown his spear the first time he pulled the arm off & then the second time he thrown his spear he pulled the leg off & he cracks the neck.If you come up with this fatality would you have him throw two spears & make him pull half of the body off? Now that would be a cool fatality

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk