New "ALITY", what could be?

I want revisited brutalities, interactive too, but I think for a new style of online gameplay, babalities and friendship's returns would fit very well.

I want revisited brutalities, interactive too,

Think of MKA..
Do you remember those "kreate-a-fatality" things?

Don't get me wrong, those were soooooooooo bad.
But what about an updated version of that for brutalities?
Like a straight up cinematic version of it, none of that choppy movement that was in MKA.

I think "kreate-a-brutality" is much more fitting.
And with this generation of gaming, i couldn't imagine it turning out like that AWFUL finisher shit that was in MKA

Think of MKA..
Do you remember those "kreate-a-fatality" things?

Don't get me wrong, those were soooooooooo bad.
But what about an updated version of that for brutalities?
Like a straight up cinematic version of it, none of that choppy movement that was in MKA.

I think "kreate-a-brutality" is much more fitting.
And with this generation of gaming, i couldn't imagine it turning out like that AWFUL finisher shit that was in MKA

Hahaha totally agreed!

That Kreate-a-Fatality was shit, but I didn't mean that interactive.

On MK3, you remember that to perform a brutality you should start doing the combo and then the character kept repeating it until the explosion.

I don't know, they could let us do a combo until the character explode, but we should do the entire thing.

The problem with KAF was that it was so lame and the same for everybody (with very few exceptions), ironically it had no creativity.

Brutalities where you could do the combo, but I'm talking about a nice one, I think I would find good.

i think brutalitys will come back cause sound files of shao kahn saying brutality were found also i think animalality has a 30% chance of coming back cause in an interveiw w/ someone i forget who they ask what the new ality was and then after ed answerd they showed kitannas animalality.

Brutalities will be back. I'm almost positive that they will. It was something they didn't have time to finish in MK9 but have plenty of time to complete for MKX.

If it is Brutalities which i hope it is, i would like them to be shown in a cinematic state...kind of like how the X-rays are done but with less xray visions of the brutal attacks. So if your Scorpion, he begins a series of hits with his hands, feet and/or kunai/sword and when he deliveres the final fatal blow you see that part of their body in xray mode being crushed, snapped, broken etc..