New "ALITY", what could be?

Elderality? I wouldn't be opposed to this lol

Oldality has more of a ring to it. I suspicious though, we may get something else dark rather than funny due to the way X is going. Although that poses the question of whats dark but not a fatality?

I honestly would not mind "Retroality" as a redo of old, iconic Fatalities in the present game. Although it wouldn't be a "brand new -ality" so to speak, I wouldn't complain.

What if it's a "Thiefality" or "Copyality" where you steal one of your opponent's Fatalities and use it on them? Would be hard for Ferra/Torr, but how funny would it be if Ferra just betrays Torr and helps you murder him, lol.

Last edited:
Socialcrisisality. The victim loses all sense of self worth upon defeat, and the player bears witness to a tragic suicide while a depressing monologue from the defeated champion plays over top of it.

Im really hoping its Brutalities. Ed Boon stated MK9 didn't have it because of time restraint.

With what we've seen so far with the fatalities i can only imagine how awesome Brutalities would look...minus the exploding character at the end. Thats just not gonna fly this time around.

I can see the brutality being a short cinematic scene where, Liu Kang for example: Starts to rapidly punch that defeated opponent then throws in some kicks finishing them off with a jumping roundhouse kick to the head and you see the opponents neck break/twist backwards facing the screen. They fall to their knees and fall over as you see Liu Kang posing in victory to the player.

Brutal Kosplay, The loser is transformed into a terrible 'fan-made' rendition of themselves.

Maximum Groove, similar to KI's Humiliations, the loser starts dancing to some righteous beats

I'm honestly hoping to see brutalities back in Mortal Kombat X. It can happen with all the brutal fatalities we've seen in the E3 demos. This game is pretty brutal, It makes sense to put them in the game.

Friendships should return... but with a dark little twist that ends in a fatality.

For example, let's say D'Vorah defeats Kotal Kahn in a fight. D'Vorah does a "Friendship" and smiles as she lets Kotal pet her precious slug baby. Happy music and whatnot plays during this. While he's chuckling and petting it, the slug suddenly bites through his hand and then ravages through his insides as the happy music switch to Fatality music.

I'm honestly hoping to see brutalities back in Mortal Kombat X. It can happen with all the brutal fatalities we've seen in the E3 demos. This game is pretty brutal, It makes sense to put them in the game.

I wouldn't mind seeing the return of brutalities but in my opinion with having x rays and fatalities there isn't really a need. I would like to see the return of Hara-Kiri or Friendships

If it is brutalities, I do hope it'll be an like MK where it's an input like a fatality's and then there will be a timer to press any of the attack buttons until it runs out and when the timer runs out, it'll do the finisher.

Friendships should return... but with a dark little twist that ends in a fatality.

For example, let's say D'Vorah defeats Kotal Kahn in a fight. D'Vorah does a "Friendship" and smiles as she lets Kotal pet her precious slug baby. Happy music and whatnot plays during this. While he's chuckling and petting it, the slug suddenly bites through his hand and then ravages through his insides as the happy music switch to Fatality music.

I vote for this one !!

This is awesome, however I think it would be better if the happy music continued to play while the opponent screamed in agony, I think that would be hilarious