Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks

Kal-El

I got this idea from another site. Lets get picks of all the characters that have been seen in MK Shaolin Monks. I'd start, but i can't upload pics![/img]

o...k....
lui Kang
Kung Lao
Mileena
Kitana
Baraka
Raiden
Sub-zero
i think thats all i know

I think the guy meant pics...i dont feel like uploading all of mine so here is my list.

Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Noob
Smoke
Rain
Reptile
Raiden
Baraka

Thats all i wnt.

Has Scorpion even been seen yet? I sure haven't seen him. No doubt he'll still be in the game, but nonetheless, we've seen just about everyone else thus far, so what's the deal?

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Has Scorpion even been seen yet? I sure haven't seen him. No doubt he'll still be in the game, but nonetheless, we've seen just about everyone else thus far, so what's the deal?

Kona said:
I think the guy meant pics...i dont feel like uploading all of mine so here is my list.

Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Noob
Smoke
Rain
Reptile
Raiden
Baraka

I haven't seen him either, post a pic.

These are the pics that I have found of people in MK:SM

(sorry for the size)

5t2yf.jpg

Don't Know who he is (might be Ermac or a follower of Ermac if that makes any sense

4t9ny.jpg

Kabal

92500720050217screen0114mu.jpg

Kung Lao

92500720050217screen0129yr.jpg

Reptile

92500720050217screen0131ey.jpg

Shang Tsung

92500720050217screen0147yk.jpg

Shao Khan (sp?)-I don't know wheter or not this pic is a render for MK:D (Game cube) or an actual render from MK:SM

*more to come when I find more pics in the near future*

P.S:Someone please post a pic of Scorpion (would like to see him)

P.P.S:Where are my Karma points huh?

i cant believe noboddy mentioned johnny cage, the most annoying character in a video game since miles 'tails' prower. the fact that you have to help him just might spoil mksm for me

925007_20050217_screen007.jpg

sorry about the size, it's an image from gamespot

Hey, don't compare Tails to that piece of crap Johnny Cage. Tails was a perfectly cool character until they added voices to the Sonic games.

lol i was gonna say poncho from animal crossing, then i realised johnny cage was here before him, and the woman from prince of persia sands of time, and OG loc from san andreas so i was stuck for ideas.