New character SHEERAKA

rocky

BANALITY
mortal_kombat_original_character_by_cjrocky-d7mb4kg.jpg

Just a character i came up with that could be another possible offsping character. Sheeraka is the daughter of sheeva and baraka

Mcgriffin recommended her story saying Maybe she could unite the Shokan and the Tarkatans and bringing them unity in Shao Khan's absence and ending their rivalry and becoming a leader of both the clans while slowly forming a new race/clan 'ShoTans'

her move set would be a combination of barakas moves and sheevas moves but tweaked/expanded on to be more unique to her.

and her three fighting styles would be

A: slow but strong (like baraka) good up close mainly using the blades
B: fast and more agile with more combo oppertunities and better at a distance (projectiles and teleport stomp ect) but weaker damage
C: a middle ground of the first 2

i have ideas for her fatalities also but rather than explain them ill storyboard them and post them here so keep an eye out ;)

Not a bad idea actually. However, she needs to be unlockable. I can imagine her being a very cheap sub-boss.

Just a character i came up with that could be another possible offsping character. Sheeraka is the daughter of sheeva and baraka

Mcgriffin recommended her story saying Maybe she could unite the Shokan and the Tarkatans and bringing them unity in Shao Khan's absence and ending their rivalry and becoming a leader of both the clans while slowly forming a new race/clan 'ShoTans'

her move set would be a combination of barakas moves and sheevas moves but tweaked/expanded on to be more unique to her.

and her three fighting styles would be

A: slow but strong (like baraka) good up close mainly using the blades
B: fast and more agile with more combo oppertunities and better at a distance (projectiles and teleport stomp ect) but weaker damage
C: a middle ground of the first 2

i have ideas for her fatalities also but rather than explain them ill storyboard them and post them here so keep an eye out ;)

I made an account here just to tell you how much I love this.

I mean, imagine how cool this could look in game, four arms with four retractable blades doing sick combos and command grabs and stuff.

And the possible fatalities...

Faints.gif

I made an account here just to tell you how much I love this.

I mean, imagine how cool this could look in game, four arms with four retractable blades doing sick combos and command grabs and stuff.

And the possible fatalities...

Faints.gif

Again, she'd totally be boss material.

She could be, but she doesn't have to be.

I'd rather play as her than fight her.

I think MK should stick to bosses that are really big and/or have a lot of magical power, she doesn't really fit that trend IMO.
Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung/Quan Chi, Motaro, Kintaro, Goro, Onaga, Blaze, you get the point.

A much larger(Goro sized), more monstrous looking version of this type of hybrid would probably make a better boss, though.

Whether or not it's sub-boss or boss-material is debatable.

What isn't debatable is how awesome of a drawing that is. Great job!

Hey awesome! This totally deserved it's own thread! And I'm glad you found inspiration from my brain-storming post.

I said this before and I'll say it again. I like the concept, but don't like the name and outfit. Cassie's jumpsuit doesn't have anything to do with either Johnny or Sonya's outfits (at least in basic design anyway), and if she was named this way, she'd be Jonya Blage or Sonnie Cade. But no, she's got her own identity and moves. She's more modest than both parental figures, but there's hints of their personalities in her variations. I LOVE the concept, and the illustration, but it'd be cool to see you iterate on this, and do another pass.

Think of your own parents. Are you just the two of them mashed together, or are you an individual who is influenced by them?

I like the thought of the character but not so much the fact she's the offspring of Sheeva and Baraka. I think she definitely fits MK. But there's no lifeblood in all the characters mating with each other. Just make it random Tarkatan warrior bangs random Shokan warrior. Actually don't bring that part up. Just say here she is and let everyone just assume she was a mix.