[SPOILER] Sub-Zero's identity in MKX confirmed!

I've felt that recently as well. It does feel like that no matter what I post, someone is going to challenge it.
I did not mean to make you feel bad about your opinion, so I'm sorry about that.

It's all good, man.
It just feels like the closer to release that this game is, the more crazy these boards get.

Dunno.
I just hope that NRS doesn't completely toss Bi-Han / Noob (or whatever he may become in future games) to the curb.
I can accept that Kuai will continue to be Sub-Zero, but not even a mention of Bi-Han, anywhere?
Characters like Noob, Rain, Cyrax and Kabal may not be in MKX, but at least Kabal go some sort of cameo, per the Kombat Tether's description of him in the article a few weeks ago.

Every time I see the word 'opinion' on this site now, I cringe. Guys, are we really this fragile?

[MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION], after my first impression of you (arrogant) I've come to respect your cleverness and wit. But really, defending one's ideas can be exhausting sometimes. There's no magic cure. If people criticize our ideas, we can't just ignore the criticism by shouting 'my opinion!' Jeez, if the whole world operated that way, nothing would ever be accomplished. Politicians would not influence the hearts and minds of the voters and none of us would be susceptible to advertising or propaganda (oh how we are, sadly).

Our theories for Bi Han's inclusion are beleaguered to say the least. I still believe he'll have a background presence, but I've been persuaded that my chances of seeing him in the flesh are slim. No amount of saying the word 'opinion' gives my hope of his appearance some kind of protected status. It can still be criticized if it lacks merit.

It's hard to imagine that everyone here is just pissing their opinions into the wind just for the cathartic gratificatiom of putting the words on a webpage for posterity. Gimme a break. We're here as MK fans to discuss our ideas. I feel it would be delusional to think one's ideas are protected from critticism for any reason whatsoever.

It's all good, man.
It just feels like the closer to release that this game is, the more crazy these boards get.

Dunno.
I just hope that NRS doesn't completely toss Bi-Han / Noob (or whatever he may become in future games) to the curb.
I can accept that Kuai will continue to be Sub-Zero, but not even a mention of Bi-Han, anywhere?
Characters like Noob, Rain, Cyrax and Kabal may not be in MKX, but at least Kabal go some sort of cameo, per the Kombat Tether's description of him in the article a few weeks ago.

Read if you want..

Spoiler:
We definitley see revenant Kabal in the first chapter. It was awesome! Glad he had a camero atleast. After seeing that, I have a good feeling many of those popular characters mentioned will also have a cameo and/or mention. I, personally, wouldn't be too concerned about that now.

[MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION], after my first impression of you (arrogant) I've come to respect your cleverness and wit. But really, defending one's ideas can be exhausting sometimes. There's no magic cure. If people criticize our ideas, we can't just ignore the criticism by shouting 'my opinion!' Jeez, if the whole world operated that way, nothing would ever be accomplished. Politicians would not influence the hearts and minds of the voters and none of us would be susceptible to advertising or propaganda (oh how we are, sadly).

Our theories for Bi Han's inclusion are beleaguered to say the least. I still believe he'll have a background presence, but I've been persuaded that my chances of seeing him in the flesh are slim. No amount of saying the word 'opinion' gives my hope of his appearance some kind of protected status. It can still be criticized if it lacks merit.

It's hard to imagine that everyone here is just pissing their opinions into the wind just for the cathartic gratificatiom of putting the words on a webpage for posterity. Gimme a break. We're here as MK fans to discuss our ideas. I feel it would be delusional to think one's ideas are protected from critticism for any reason whatsoever.

I'm allowed to have an opinion, though, and my opinion is that to me Bi-Han feels like Bruce Wayne and Kuai-Liang feels like Dick Grayson (the next Batman in line).
Whether than ends up being how NRS sees it or not is irrelevant, as it has nothing to do with how I relate to the character.
If I don't present something as fact, then yes, it is indeed an opinion and there is no right or wrong to it, and it's just my personal view on something.
The problem that I have is when I come and express something as an opinion, and people (in general) come and try to "prove it wrong" or treat it as if it's a statement of fact, when it indeed is not being presented as such.

I've accepted that Bi-Han won't be ANY version of Sub-Zero, and quite frankly I've come to accept that NRS may indeed just skip over Bi-Han in totality, in MKX.
I know that you may think that it's a pessimistic way to see things, and maybe it is, but I'd rather have no hope of seeing Bi-Han AT ALL in MKX, and be pleasantly surprised IF he does show up, than be expecting some sort of Bi-Han cameo and be let down if it doesn't happen.

No, for once I'd like to state my opinions without someone attacking me for them, as is often the case here on TRMK.
I can't come here into 1 of these threads the majority of the time, without someone starting a debate, just to debate.
People come and attack my opinions on things and start debates, then they have the audacity to wonder why I am the way that I am when I respond to them in the manner that I do.
Ever notice how I don't have problems with certain people, yet with a select few others I DO?

Cringe cringe cringe criiiiinge :p

But I get you, Commander. There are those here who seem to think that belligerence and repetition are the secret keys to the universe, but that's certainly not isolated to TRMK, web forums, or even just the Internet.

Also for the record, I wasn't commenting on this whole Bruce Wayne vs Dick Grayson thing. Just Bi Han being in/out of MKX.

But I get you, Commander. There are those here who seem to think that belligerence and repetition are the secret keys to the universe, but that's certainly not isolated to TRMK, web forums, or even just the Internet.

Also for the record, I wasn't commenting on this whole Bruce Wayne vs Dick Grayson thing. Just Bi Han being in/out of MKX.

Exactly.

Well, I'm not expecting Bi-Han in any shape or form, at this point.
If Bi-Han appears as a cameo in MKX and gets an explanation as to what happened to him, and NRS decides they don't want to be a bunch of dicks and leave his fans in the dark, great.
If not, also great.
I was just expressing my disappointment and concerns in that it doesn't seem like NRS cares 1 bit for him.
They have yet to prove to me otherwise in MKX.
Guess we'll all find out on April 14th, though.