Kotal Kahn... a relative of Shao Kahn? The Konqueror himself?

RodozUl

Do you see that they both are from Kahn's family? Coincidence? I don't think so... Kotal surely comes from Outworld too. As we can see this guy is pretty tall too.
10_mkxscreen02t.jpg

What if this guy is a reincarnation of our big boss, using aztec-like powers , or maybe is his son.... he could even be his brother or whatever. I need to know what is the relationship with him.

What are your thoughts?

is just the name...
HSU HAO have "kanh" as early name. but it wasnt used to no confuse people.

Hold up hold up

Guys in the MK9 raiden ending when hea bowing to the elder fods one of the is an EXACT MATCH to kotal kahn.

Just sayin.

Maybe is skin is painted. Maybe a soul (Shao Kahn?) has possessed a body of other humanoid race. He could be even a merge of foes. There are so many possibilities and we know so few about him.

Last edited:
I pray to the Elder Gods that that is not the case...

1. Shao Kahn is so iconic and unique that he is irreplaceable.
2. If indeed Shao Kahn had a son, why would he never appear in the original timeline?
3. Why would they have different skin colour like that?

All in all, this character, Kotal Kahn, looks amazing (probably the most interesting one out of the 4), but I would rather he was a unique and distinct new character rather than trying to replace Shao Kahn.

I for one hope that his name is either just an indication of a title or a preliminary name for the character.

2. If indeed Shao Kahn had a son, why would he never appear in the original timeline?
3. Why would they have different skin colour like that?

All in all, this character, Kotal Kahn, looks amazing (probably the most interesting one out of the 4), but I would rather he was a unique and distinct new character rather than trying to replace Shao Kahn.

I for one hope that his name is either just an indication of a title or a preliminary name for the character.

I thought Reiko was is son?

Which one is that "exact match"? sorry I can't find it.
Raiden_%26_the_Elder_Gods.jpg

I've been seeing this picture pop up and they're saying it's the guy on the left. I don't see either, even if they highlighted what's similar.

The only thing I wanna know with this guy is how his voice sounds. He's an intimidating looking character that should have an awesome voice to match.

Well, that and his gameplay. Gotta know that too.

is just the name...
HSU HAO have "kanh" as early name. but it wasnt used to no confuse people.
Kublai Khan to be exact. That was really a clue to Hsu Hao's ethnicity, as Kublai Khan was an ancient Mongolian ruler.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

His three fighting style variations are war god, sun god and blood god. Going by that it is very likely he may be a god of some sort, maybe not an elder god, perhaps a protector god like Raiden or elemental ones like Fujin.

His three fighting style variations are war god, sun god and blood god. Going by that it is very likely he may be a god of some sort, maybe not an elder god, perhaps a protector god like Raiden or elemental ones like Fujin.

Oh that is awesome, where did you get that information from? So that probably means he has no relation to Shao Kahn *fingers crossed*

^ Got it from a guy called Maximillian who was streaming.

The first one looks like his war god variation, the second could perhaps be sun god.

2Er4pXn.png

3oGgRGO.png

Perhaps "Kahn" is like a title or something? And now this new guy is in Shao Kahn's throne? The color may tie him into Nightwolf's spirit world.

On that note... I wonder if Outworld is having a sort of "Game of Thrones" event going on after Kahn's death? Didn't Kitana take the throne first? So now someone else would be in it. I could see characters like Mileena, Goro, Reiko, and Rain fighting for the throne.

^ Sorry, just those.

Thinking about it further it would have been pretty cool if his name was Kochal instead of Kotal, Kochal being the demi-god who unleashed the tempest making chaosrealm as it is now. It would have been an awesome trade off for all that time wasted in trying to find him in MKD's konquest mode. :laugh:

Last edited:
Perhaps "Kahn" is like a title or something? And now this new guy is in Shao Kahn's throne? The color may tie him into Nightwolf's spirit world.

On that note... I wonder if Outworld is having a sort of "Game of Thrones" event going on after Kahn's death? Didn't Kitana take the throne first? So now someone else would be in it. I could see characters like Mileena, Goro, Reiko, and Rain fighting for the throne.

I was thinking that maybe he's Outworld's new protector.

No one would ever suspect Shao Kahn being a copy of a comic book character.

Last edited: