How will fatalities work on the big guy with the midget on top?

We'll probably only kill the big guy while the little one (I still think it's a child, makes sense why we haven't seen her take a hit) scurries away.

the big guy gets killed -> the child shits his/her pant and run away.
Kappa.png

We'll probably only kill the big guy while the little one (I still think it's a child, makes sense why we haven't seen her take a hit) scurries away.

The topic of this question has been burning in my mind since last night, and Snow pretty much said what I would have said.

I see the big dude taking the fatality too, while the little one falls off / gets away similar to Kratos swords in MK9, once he is defeated.

Maybe they'll adjust some fatalities, like Scorpion shoots that fireball through the big guys chest just as the midget jumps off, so the midget gets incinerated.

I think we should give them a little more credit. It's very likely that each fatality is customized a little in relation to who people are fighting.

i really dont care coz that character is terrrible. did they really sit around a table and say...'hey you know what a great new character would be?'.....'some big fat guy with a bag on his head and a midget on his back'
smh

sorry for hating on the character but it just reminds me of the crappy characters they kept introducing in the 3d mortal kombat games like Bo' Rai Cho. id rather MK stuck to badass warriors and Ninjas rather than goofy characters especially when they have already established a more dark and serious tone this time.

Last edited:
i really dont care coz that character is terrrible. did they really sit around a table and say...'hey you know what a great new character would be?'.....'some big fat guy with a bag on his head and a midget on his back'
smh

sorry for hating on the character but it just reminds me of the crappy characters they kept introducing in the 3d mortal kombat games like Bo' Rai Cho. id rather MK stuck to badass warriors and Ninjas rather than goofy characters especially when they have already established a more dark and serious tone this time.

Agreed. His design is way too crazy and "out there" for me.

I feel like either Ferra is going to run away or cry while standing over the corpse of Torr. That's really all I see happening.