Great Kung Lao's story

How would you make another game, but about the Great Kung Lao? Kinda be like Metal Gear Solid 3 style and unlike how MK Conquest went?

Before Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Kitana and the rest.

What characters would you see join the Great Kung Lao and what enemies to face?

I mean since were looking at a time when sorcery and other worldly forces were probably more widely accepted ithink it would be cool to see the ancestors of some of the MK crew. you could have maybe an actual outworld born cryomancer, and still have a lin kuei assassin. you could have a shirai ryu ancestor that was similar to scorpion without being a carbon copy. because kitana is 10,000 years old you may even get to see a teen version of her. Shang Tsung in his actual youth. Goro of course. Raiden. a Mercenary like kano or a brigand that figts with knives. I mean the list of possibles can be pretty extensive seeing as how there is a lot of room for new or reimagined characters

I believe Bo' Rai Cho would be around. Shao Kahn would still be alive. Shinnok and most likely Quan Chi still alive and kicking. Fujin could be there.

I mean since were looking at a time when sorcery and other worldly forces were probably more widely accepted ithink it would be cool to see the ancestors of some of the MK crew. you could have maybe an actual outworld born cryomancer, and still have a lin kuei assassin. you could have a shirai ryu ancestor that was similar to scorpion without being a carbon copy. because kitana is 10,000 years old you may even get to see a teen version of her. Shang Tsung in his actual youth. Goro of course. Raiden. a Mercenary like kano or a brigand that figts with knives. I mean the list of possibles can be pretty extensive seeing as how there is a lot of room for new or reimagined characters

You're right about ancestors of Sub-Zero & Scorpion.

For the Forces of Light:
Kung Lao I - like Liu Kang
Raiden, god of Thunder
Fujin, god of Wind
Suijin, god of Water - before Rain
Inari, goddess of fertility
Bo'Rai Cho
A samurai - like Kenshi or way before him
A thief - like Johnny Cage
An exiled guard - like Sonya
An knight - before Stryker
A witch (a kitsune) - before Nightwolf
A cryomancer - before Sub-Zero
A Shirai Ryu - before Scorpion
A strong man/viking
A pirate

...and the Forces of Darkness:
Shao Kahn
Shang Tsung
Quan Chi
Shinnok
Kitana
A killer/prisoner - like Kano
A succubus - like Mileena
A saurian - like Reptile
A barbarian - like Baraka
An amazon
An Egyptian

The neutrals:
A Lin Kuei - before Smoke, Cyrax & Sektor

Last edited:
There are like a LOT of questions we wonder if this kind of game ever happened.

- How were the clans: Lin Kuei & Shirai Ryu forged?

- How did the saurians exist before Zaterra was absorbed with Outworld?

- How vampires's realm Vaeternus was absorbed like Zaterra was?

- Did Bo'Rai Cho train Kung Lao I?

- What allies did the Great Kung Lao gain?

- Was magic involved before science? What year?

- How were the clans: Lin Kuei & Shirai Ryu forged?

Half of that question was already answered in Mythologies. The Shirai Ryu was founded by a Lin Kuei deserter named Takeda. Since the Lin Kuei punishes desertion with death, the Shirai Ryu in general (and Takeda in particular) were condemned by the Lin Kuei, thus launching the war between clans.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk