Can't loggin to Gamespot. They don't want me there anymore?

First I would like to say that my username and password are automatically saved on the screen, so I'm not typing the wrong password or anything.

But....I've noticed that I cannot log on anymore. Gamespot won't let me sign in. It seems like they don't want me anymore. That's the way I see it.

Should I just ditch that site and stick around here? This place is way cooler anyways. Well, let me know in the comments.

I personally won't promote or demote another site.

If you wanna stick around here, that's cool, though. :)

It's possible that Gamespot may have technical issues.

I used to be a user at Gamespot/Gamefaqs a long time ago. Being a large community, it's easier to get discussions about a wider variety of games. Unfortunately, like a lot large communities, for every person that makes informative and constructive comments, there is a lot more obnoxious people who can't be reasoned with.

It's not to say there aren't any of the latter here, but most of have left, barely around, or mellowed out over time.

You might as well stay Bro, I have a feeling the traffic for this site and the liveliness of the forum are going to exponentially increase in the coming week...