Your Favorite and Least Favorite Mortal Kombat characters- a new way to vote

Noob is at the top, with Scorpion barely trailing him. NOBODY should be above Scorpion!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Lol what's with all the Skarlet hate?

she had some of the most hype move sets in MK9 :( and she doesn't really have a personality to hate or like yet as she's really underdeveloped.

People voted her down because they don't understand her. She's a hell of a lot cooler than any other female in MK9.

I voted Scorpion down and Sub-Zero is now at #3.

GO TEAM SUB-ZERO!!!

People voted her down because they don't understand her. She's a hell of a lot cooler than any other female in MK9.

I voted Scorpion down and Sub-Zero is now at #3.

GO TEAM SUB-ZERO!!!

Skarlet is a lot better than everyone else from the post-Arcade era.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I think this 1 have more realistic results (way older, but have much more voters):
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/476910/results

Quick results:
5qfhmQS.gif

Quick analisys: MK1-UMK3 characters are in lead, except for Sheeva, Stryker (who's position could quite possibly became better after MK9) and Motaro. From 3D games there are Quan Chi, Tanya, Kenshi, Frost, Shinnok & Li Mei who have more than 20% votes for them which means these characters have some potential to have more fans and should be developed further, from MKD newcomers only Havik is noticeable with 18%, from MKA trio (Blaze/Taven/Daegon) nobody. It also mirror's MK popularity in general: MK1 & MK2 > MK3 > MK4 > MKDA >> MKD > MKA

Chameleon is not in the poll as well as Skarlet due to the facts that when poll was made Boon said Chameleon will not come back and Skarlet didn't exist at all, but anyway i doubt these 2 could make some big enough difference in results.

Last edited:
I have no favorites or least favorites,all of the Mortal Kombat characters are my favorites. These are my favorites:ASHRAH,CYRAX,ERMAC,FROST,FUJIN,JADE,JAREK,JAX,JOHNNY CAGE,KABAL,KAI,KANO,KENSHI,KIRA,KITANA,KOBRA,KUNG LAO,LI MEI,LIU KANG,MILEENA,NIGHTWOLF,NITARA,NOOB SAIBOT,RAIDEN,RAIN,REIKO,REPTILE,SAREENA,SCORPION,SEKTOR,SHUJINKO,SINDEL,SKARLET,SMOKE,SONYA BLADE,STRYKER,SUB-ZERO,TANYA & TAVEN. I don't have no least favorites. So that's said I rest my case.