Mortal Kombat 4 Arenas

Kitty_55

I was hoping to post pictures, but for some reason it takes a really, really long time to upload them from an URL.

Anyways, since this upcoming Mortal Kombat game most likely will show Mortal Kombat 4 stuff, I was wondering what arenas should make a comeback for it.

We have:

The Elder Gods
Goro's Lair
The Ice Pit
The Living Forest
Reptile's Lair
Shaolin Temple
The Prison
The Tomb
The Well
Wind World
The never ending game over pit that does when the counter reaches 0​

Well, for starters, I'd like the game over pit to make a return. I thought that was too funny to see whenever you'd get a game over.

Anyways, out of all of these (and granted there's gold, but they're just the arenas that we had in the last game) I definitely wouldn't mind seeing Reptile's Lair make a return, and the Living Forest (only because it's my all-time favorite arena in the series). I also would like to see the Prison level, it had the best music for an arena in the game and the stage fatality was really wicked.

So, what arenas would you like to see return for the next game?

Game Over Pit 100 freaking percent, I remember when I was younger and playing MK4 at the arcade, when I'd die, my dad would get so annoyed that we'd have to watch the Game Over countdown because I was so excited to see my Kombatant get impaled. (Sounds sinister I know, but hey I was young and I separated fiction from reality :p).

As for the stages, The Elder Gods stage should make a return, I found that arena very unique and the faces were hilarious. Shaolin Temple and Wind World for nostalgia purposes as it was both in MK:M and MK4. The Prison due to the AWESOME Stage Fatality which I know can be recreated to be as brutal as ever in current gen/next-gen. And finally, Fire Well due to it being the stage you'd most likely fight Shinnok in and the skulls and fire made the stage look cool as hell.

One I'm indifferent about is Reptile's Lair considering we've seen incarnations of it already, but I wouldn't mind it in.

The Prison is pretty much the stage that I want to see return from MK4.

I hope to see it back with the stage fatality, and all of the guts and body parts hitting the screen, just like in MK4.

One of the disappointments of MK9 was the Bell Tower stage with NO Bell Tower stage fatality. :|:|:|:|

The living forest and goro's lair appeared in MK9 so I think a chance should be given to the other arenas, most notably Reptile's lair, the prison and the firewell which also appeared in MKA. But MK10 needs a snowy area for sure since that was something that MK9 lacked - perhaps even the MKDA Lin Kuei Temple stage. The wind world could look pretty cool too. I am actually hoping for some MKD arenas such as the Slaughterhouse (since it is situated in the Netherrealm) and I also really liked the Sky Temple and the Yin Yang island.