Official GAME OF THRONES Thread

Is stannis dead? I hope not just because the actor is terrific and plays the character really good. I would like to think he is not dead. Him bringing up the point of "Go on do your duty" causes BoT to hesitate, maybe causing her to not actually strike him.

it didn't actually show him die. hes got to be alive. it would be really stupid for Stannis to be dead after surviving all of Boltons men. Breanne doesn't deserve that kill.

Figuring spoilers are completely allowed in this thread so;

On Stanis, he's dead. Brianne of Tarth destroyed him.

Jon Snow. Dead. But..that crazy red head is going to revive him next season. She's brought someone back from life before.

wtf is the deal with sansa and theon? didn't it show just ground below them? it seemed like suicide.. really not sure wtf that was all about, people say their future is 'uncertain' and there was nothing for them to land on, unless I'm mistaken.

about myrcella, I suppose she will die but the ship was still nearby and I doubt Jamie will not realize this was Ellaria's work.. I suppose next season they go back to either get the antidote and save myrcella or she dies and they just sail back to butcher Ellaria.

as for Stannis, since Brienne and Podrick didn't see the candle and since this show is not afraid to show our favourite characters butchered in various ways, I believe we'll see her take that swing against the tree behind Stannis in the last second and she will actually take him to the Boltons and request a trade, him for Sansa. either way though, unless some kind of magical aid comes to the rescue of Stannis he is either dead due to Brienne or will die at the hands of the Boltons in a trade. I suppose they will butcher Brienne too

I liked it. I really don't have much to add, because I knew what was coming. Let's see if Jon does get resurrected next season, and let's see if Brienne really did kill Stannis. Overall this season was decent. Probably the season where I'm searching for answers at the end of it all, when compared to past ones.

[MENTION=5502]ninja[/MENTION] I know what happens to Theon and Sansa, via book spoilers.

it was good but my only problem was that I was looking forward to a long crazy battle with Stannis and the Boltons. but in the last episode half of Stannis' men take off. I was like wtf?! that whole part felt rushed. I don't even think Roose Bolton was even in the episode.

what was going on with Arya? like what was happening to her?

it was good but my only problem was that I was looking forward to a long crazy battle with Stannis and the Boltons. but in the last episode half of Stannis' men take off. I was like wtf?! that whole part felt rushed. I don't even think Roose Bolton was even in the episode.

what was going on with Arya? like what was happening to her?

I don't think half of his army left as a result of a rushed scenery rather than their wish to highlight how Stannis lost everything with his actions. he sacrificed his own daughter to become king, his wife committed suicide because of this and half of his army were either disgusted by what he did and left or just left anyway. the army part was just the cherry on top to highlight how a man can self-destruct by his own actions.

as for arya, I believe her blindness will be temporary, just so she is punished for acting 'selfish' and not using the techniques she was taught to become 'no one'. she went after Trant as arya, not as no one, her original mission wasn't him and she paid for her actions too by getting blind

lol man im looking on IMDB and other websites and people are still salty over what Stannis and Melisandre did to Shireen.

Yeah they are. Every book fan is very salty on how they Handeled Stannis. I think the actor did a amazing job, Just the D&D didn't di the best. I'm sad to see him go, he's one of my fav.

Yeah they are. Every book fan is very salty on how they Handeled Stannis. I think the actor did a amazing job, Just the D&D didn't di the best. I'm sad to see him go, he's one of my fav.

wouldn't write stannis off just yet.. this show is not afraid to show death, I am quite certain stannis is still alive and will be used by brienne somehow for sansa in return but he does need a miracle to survive the boltons if he does survive brienne indeed. also love the actor myself, even if he survives all this now I doubt he will make it a long way still, Melissandre most likely tried to force the visions of the chosen one on him while he is not. as for his daughter, I realize lots are salty and want stannis dead but I never cared much for his daughter and I like stannis too much to let this affect me rofl. plus, in the last episode he kind of loses everything anyway.. he sent Davos away, Melissandre left him, his wife killed herself, he killed his own daughter and half of his army abandoned him too. pretty sure I could see him realize he is not the chosen one in his eyes after the fight was over. he lost everything and that's worse punishment than death

Without Jon Snow we wouldn't have answers about his real parentage (R+L=J). It'd be a shame if this Chekhov's Gun didn't go off.

He is the reason why the book series is named "A Song of Ice and Fire" He is the son of Lyanna and Rhaegar. He's not gonna make an appearance in S6 but maybe S7 when he's resurrected by the priestess.

im still on book 1 so I don't know. just pisses me off that Jon died. he was supposed to have a rival with that king white walker guy. so was that staredown on hardhome for nothing? I don't remember Melisandre resurrecting anyone on the show before.