Official GAME OF THRONES Thread

ive just recently started reading the books. im about half way through book 1. I can see some differences in the books and the show already. damn these are long books.

This season is so lame... The Khaleese plot is just dumb, absolutely nothing has happened with Jon snow and stannis. Cersei is just a bitter "old" lady who does not want to be powerless.

Anyway, I´m just waiting for the cliffhanger in the season finale.

I agree it's a bit slow. And I'm dissapointed they cut the Iron islands out this season for boring dorne. But there's always next season

The final three episodes are going to be intense for people who haven't read the books... The Synopses are out for each episode, so Book Readers should know what happens based off of them alone.

man last weeks episode was insane! that Knights king raising the dead. I thought he was going to freeze the water and walk over to jon and fight him.

What if the Mortal Kombat characters had reincarnated and lived during the Game of Thrones times?

Ned Stark=Raiden...................Joffrey=Baraka...................Daenerys=Scorpion...........Stannis=Hotaru
Cat=Sindel........................The Queen=Mileena....................Jorah= Reptile...........Melisandre= D'vorah
Robb= Liu Kang...................Jamie=Johnny Cage................Barristan= Shujinko.....King Robert= Bo'Rai'Cho
Jon= Kuai Liang.....................Tywin=Shinnok........................Daario=Rain
Sansa= Kitana...............Tyrion+Brienne= Ferra/Torr...........Grey Worm= Smoke
Arya= Jade.........................Bronn= Erron Black............ Khal Drogo= Kotal Kahn
Bran= Takeda.........................Ros= Skarlet....................Strong Belwas= Goro
Blackfish= Fujin...................The Hound= Kabal..................Quaithe=Lady Delia
Mance Rayder= Nightwolf....The Mountain=Motaro
Ygritte= Kira.....................Qyburn= Shang Tsung
Jaqen=Chameleon
Syrio Forel= Kenshi

Roose= Reiko.....................Oberyn= Daegon................... Littlefinger=Havik................Theon=Bi Han
Ramsay= Sektor.................Areo Hotah= Jax....................Margaery= Tanya.................Asha=Frost
.....................................Ellaria Sand=Nitara....................Loras= Kung Jin...............Victarion= Ermac
........................................................................................................................Euron= Kano

Aegon= Taven
Varys=Quan Chi

*Old Nan= Blanche (Outworld Marketplace old lady)
Mord (Eerye prison keeper)= Moloch

Last edited:
What if the Mortal Kombat characters had reincarnated and lived during the Game of Thrones times?

Ned Stark=Raiden...................Joffrey=Baraka...................Daenerys=Scorpion...........Stannis=Hotaru
Cat=Sindel........................The Queen=Mileena....................Jorah= Reptile...........Melisandre= D'vorah
Robb= Liu Kang...................Jamie=Johnny Cage................Barristan= Shujinko.....King Robert= Bo'Rai'Cho
Jon= Kuai Liang.....................Tywin=Shinnok........................Daario=Rain
Sansa= Kitana...............Tyrion+Brienne= Ferra/Torr...........Grey Worm= Smoke
Arya= Jade.........................Bronn= Erron Black............ Khal Drogo= Kotal Kahn
Bran= Takeda.........................Ros= Skarlet....................Strong Belwas= Goro
Blackfish= Fujin...................The Hound= Kabal..................Quaithe=Lady Delia
Mance Rayder= Nightwolf....The Mountain=Motaro
Ygritte= Kira.....................Qyburn= Shang Tsung
Jaqen=Chameleon
Syrio Forel= Kenshi

Roose= Reiko.....................Oberyn= Daegon................... Littlefinger=Havik................Theon=Bi Han
Ramsay= Sektor.................Areo Hotah= Jax....................Margaery= Tanya.................Asha=Frost
.....................................Ellaria Sand=Nitara....................Loras= Kung Jin...............Victarion= Ermac
........................................................................................................................Euron= Kano

Aegon= Taven
Varys=Quan Chi

*Old Nan= Blanche (Outworld Marketplace old lady)
Mord (Eerye prison keeper)= Moloch

hah.
quan chi would be the white walker king cuz he can raise the dead. or mabey sub-zero and quan chi merged into 1 person.
I would see sindel as cersei.
melisandre would be Tanya cuz of the fire moves.
I think stannis would more likely be reiko.
spot on about khal drogo being kotal kahn!
noob saibot would be that shadow thing melisandre gave birth to.
ferra/torr would have to be bran and hodor.

but lol what does jorah and reptile have in common?

hah.
quan chi would be the white walker king cuz he can raise the dead. or mabey sub-zero and quan chi merged into 1 person.
I would see sindel as cersei.
melisandre would be Tanya cuz of the fire moves.
I think stannis would more likely be reiko.
spot on about khal drogo being kotal kahn!
noob saibot would be that shadow thing melisandre gave birth to.
ferra/torr would have to be bran and hodor.

but lol what does jorah and reptile have in common?

They're both loners, outcasts. Both are in the "friendzone". Jorah cause of Daenerys, Reptile cause of being the last of his race. An unsullied would even say that they're kind of pitiful, not knowing better. They're actually some of the most courageous and most respect deserving characters in the franchises.

Stannis IS Hotaru. I'm not flinching on that one.

man it amazes me to see how many people are so butt hurt over the episode from yesterday. like c'mon people its a tv show. stannis and melisandre are still 2 of my favorite characters in the show. people are really being salty.

man it amazes me to see how many people are so butt hurt over the episode from yesterday. like c'mon people its a tv show. stannis and melisandre are still 2 of my favorite characters in the show. people are really being salty.

You know what's EXTREMELY hypocritical? The outrage from yesterday is nowhere near the level of what happened with Sansa. Just goes to show how stupid people are, apparently the rape of a now turned adult is something to cry about, but murder of an innocent child isn't.

You know what's EXTREMELY hypocritical? The outrage from yesterday is nowhere near the level of what happened with Sansa. Just goes to show how stupid people are, apparently the rape of a now turned adult is something to cry about, but murder of an innocent child isn't.

I don't think that they should be outraged by either. its a tv show. I think those salty butt hurt people are the ones who should just not watch it if theyre just going to complain and us who can handle this sort of show should be the ones watching it. no need to dumb down the show so that their 12 year old kids can sit down and watch with them.

I don't think that they should be outraged by either. its a tv show. I think those salty butt hurt people are the ones who should just not watch it if theyre just going to complain and us who can handle this sort of show should be the ones watching it. no need to dumb down the show so that their 12 year old kids can sit down and watch with them.

Yeah I agree, problem is we're living in a world where people are trying to censor everything.

lol just watch the last season will be rated pg13 and have no blood, no nudity, no swearing, and no women will be killed or harmed.

Some of those match ups are good. And lol nice touch with Loras. Episode left me a little, meh. I am kinda sick of the Danny happy endings at the end of a big episode. I'm just sick of the character. I can't see any other scenario where she does not end as Queen. If she doesn't almost all of her story is for nothing, really. About Stannis, he was one of my favourite characters up until this point and will continue to be. People whining how he "acted out of character" is insane. It's clear Stannis will do anything to claim the iron throne. The only thing is people thought he would stop and put his daughter first, but he doesn't and I understand that. Truthfully tho Davos is my fav and can't wait for his reaction

Stannis is the ultimate utilitarian, you're right there should be no surprise what he did. Plus GRRM already told D&D that they had to include that scene because it was going to be featured in the next book

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk