It's Morphin Time

Power Rangers jumped the shark when the Pink Ranger was changed to that English chick...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Agreed. Amy Jo Johnson will always be THE Pink Ranger, no other actress can replace her.

By the way, who was that English chick anyway? I stopped watching Power Rangers when she came into the picture...to the point where I forgot both the actress's name and the character's name.

Amy Jo Johnson/Kimberly is the Pink Ranger I had a crush on when I was almost a teenager...not that English chick!

Damn, I didn't know that Jason David Frank was such a jerk in real life.

What did JDF do THIS time...??
Dude has gotten a MASSIVE ego boost lately and its getting on peoples nerves.

Im SOO Glad Austin St. John/Jason the OG Red Ranger is back to action. He's gonna be doing lots of Cons this year.

By the way, who was that English chick anyway? I stopped watching Power Rangers when she came into the picture...to the point where I forgot both the actress's name and the character's name.

Amy Jo Johnson/Kimberly is the Pink Ranger I had a crush on when I was almost a teenager...not that English chick!

Catherine Sutherland aka Kathrine(i forget her char last name); the 2nd Pink MMPR and Pink Zeo Ranger...and 1st Pink Turbo Ranger.

But yea AJJ will ALWAYS be THE Pink Ranger.

Catherine Sutherland aka Kathrine(i forget her char last name); the 2nd Pink MMPR and Pink Zeo Ranger...and 1st Pink Turbo Ranger.

But yea AJJ will ALWAYS be THE Pink Ranger.

Oh yeah! Now I remember Kat! Thanks a lot for destroying my childhood, you scab slut! You stole my favorite Power Ranger's job!

My little brother stayed on the Power Rangers bandwagon a little longer than I did. I think he gave up Power Rangers when they started doing these spinoffs like Turbo or whatever.

Last edited: